Exercise too hard

>exercise too hard
>can't fall asleep
T-that's a common side effect, right? Boogie wouldn't lie to us, would he?

Attached: boogie exercise.png (591x352, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI7T2kmJcwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you miss the part where he mentioned a toothache? a bad toothache can abso-fucking-lutely rob you of good sleep. that's likely the culprit for why he can't sleep here, not the exercise/sore muscles.

>sore muscles from treadmill
>playing smash instead of sleeping

what level of numale is this?

staring at white lights before bed will also kill your sleep cycle

I'm surprised he has bad teeth

>morbidly obese
>mouth rotted away
Lmao

Happened to me once.
>fucked up sleeping schedule, wake up at 1 pm or so
>got a reminder for blood donation at 8am tomorrow
>got only like 3 hours of sleep
>donated blood
>went to gym and lifted pretty much as I would on normal day
I felt really sleepy and was holding myself off from falling asleep before 7pm but when time came to sell pi couldn't fall asleep until 4am

Exercise induced insomnia is a real thing. if i dont go to the gym for an extended period of time i get it too and ill wake up after 4-5 hours of sleep. takes a week of regular gym going for it to disappear again

sage and report shill (boogie) threads

>go to gym after weeks of not going due to holidays, holiday travel, etc
>come home and take a hot shower
>sleep for 12 hours

This will make you want to brush your teeth tonight
youtube.com/watch?v=dI7T2kmJcwE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12 boogie2988 teeth - YouTube.png (988x175, 175K)

I watched the whole thing expecting him to show some disgusting pictures of his disgusting mouth. But nada. Fuck boogie and fuck you.

Attached: 33mn33d.jpg (600x450, 35K)

He's on ECA stack

I sometimes feel it pulsating inside my teeth when I exercise a lot...I am not fat tho??

If a ezcersize close to when I want to sleep then I have trouble sleeping.

never forget that fatties have terrible rotten teeth because they constantly bathe their enamel in acid and sugar

there is zero attraction in her eyes

Attached: tenor.gif (300x316, 1.73M)

At least he's trying guys. I think by this time next year he'll weigh about 250 at the most and he will look sort of normal. He seems pretty enthusiastic about this weight loss thing, lets give him a chance.

what?

Anyone that cant brush their teeth at least once per day is a lazy faggot. It takes 2 minutes. That's fucking it. Flossing takes one minutes too. Total 3 minutes a day for a lifetime of tooth health. Fucking lazy retards

Bump

Jesus crhist

How the fuck..?!

If I do cardio in the evening, I can't fall asleep for hours. So yes.

Reminder to report ALL boogie threads

>fatass smashes bros in his bed when i'm fit but a khv

why does he want to just lose weight? he's eating enough calories to bulk he might as well just start doing SL 5x5 and get ripped

>donated blood
>went to gym

You are either lying or an absolute fucking moron.
The very first thing they tell you after you donate is to not do any exercise at all.

You will have sleep problem when you have to rant on twitter about your sleep problem.

Toothed and treadpilled

Attached: 3012394.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Is there any time in this guy's life where he's not in pain or complaining about something?

he complains because he will not take responsibility, he wants others to be responsible for him; kind of like a barnyard animal, or a house plant

It's not that big of a deal, they're just scared you might pass out if you exercice

just don't do 90% rm deadlift triples lol