REMINDER if you are below 2M you are not considered a man and chad can do to you whatever he wants with you

REMINDER if you are below 2M you are not considered a man and chad can do to you whatever he wants with you

Attached: CHADED.gif (636x357, 3.55M)

>Blake Griffin
You could be 6'4 and still look like a manlet next to him so I'm not sure what the point of your gif is.

But...but that's gay

he is not a man

So how long until he gets metoo’d by his athletic trainer staff

Oh wait he’s CHAD he can do whatever he wants

jesus..if i was that balding skinny dude id honestly gun the chad down and then a bucnh of other people and then myself...how can you live and have self-respect after this?

why not sue him for sexual harassment.

Like you've never been horribly embarrassed in life.

he liked it manlets like getting dominated

>that guy in hs who tattled when someone towel whipped him in the locker room
>everyone hated him and he was ostracized by the entire school

>tfw 1.97 m

Attached: 1507781874742.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Because then you’re forever that guy who can’t take a joke

can get an easy couple mil and not be some pathetic wage bitch that no one respects.

>he’s still stuck in high school

Do you pay no attention to roasties user? Chad does what he wants. Little manlets like you don't.

>You are now the guy that can't take a joke
>if someone rags on your about it, you can just roll up your Ferrari's windows and drive off to your mansion
sounds pretty good desu

I would have stuffed my face right in there. Don't start something you can't finish.

>baldie rightfully guns him down
>everyone talks about nice of a guy chad was, and how he was always the life of the party
>everyone says how baldie was always weird and a loner

its just bantz bro

He punched him in the balls if you look closely, lol

>rightfully guns him down
Nah. There was no threat on baldy's life. A gun down after that, especially hours or days later when unprovoked is murder.

What do you do in this situation?
If you do nothing you look like a faggot if you dickpunch chad you'd also look like a faggot for losing your cool at some bant,

Whatever you do youre socially fucked, so tell me fit whats the course of action to take your dignity back?
My guess is you gotta do nothing and privately kill chad the very same night