What’s inside your fridge, Jow Forums?

What’s inside your fridge, Jow Forums?

Attached: F500CD98-A5DC-4BB3-8BE7-AE9266767BE1.jpg (1620x2046, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruceeats.com/popular-brands-of-premium-vodka-759245
forbes.com/2004/09/10/cz_mm_0910goose.html#3c767ea82c84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my fridge, mustard.
In my freezer, pizzas, wings and peas.

coke,drpepper,monster and milk

Milk and not much else, since I meal prep and freeze all my meals for the week

That chicken is garbage since you didn't store it properly. Congrats on being a faggot OP.

Water, box of crackers, two beer, box of chicken wiht a half eaten chicken thigh.

What do you mean?

Fridge: eggs, ranch
Freezer: vodka, rum, frozen sausages

How 2 properly store it?

Those packages are meant for refrigeration only. When freezing you are supposed to put them in ziploc FREEZER BAGS, squeeze out all the air also. Buy lots of chicken on sale, store in freezer bags with no air. Make gains. This is why anons on this board preach about how much they eat and don't make gains. The bio availability in your food is destroyed so you have to eat much more to get the same nutritional value as if you stored it properly.

I honestly never knew. Thanks dude, will do in the future.

Crackers in the fridge?

Glad to help. The little things add up. Also do not microwave food, it destroys nutritional content also. Just leave it out for a bit, or make a cup of tea and place the container on top of the cup of tea and allow the tea to bring the food to room temperature.

Pro-tip: stop storing food in plastic containers, glass is more expensive however will last exponentially longer and has no adverse side effects.

Broccoli, and nothing but broccoli.

Meat, poultry and eggs: ground beef, chicken breast, beef ribs, eggs, pork sausages.

Seafood: tilapia.

Whole grains: pasta soup, corn tortillas.

Vegetables: summer squash, ice(((berg))) lettuce, cucumber ;).

Orange vegetables: carrots.

Attached: 2950A77C-215B-43A9-B4EC-D32F99253138.jpg (1024x682, 115K)

>eggs in the fridge
user STOP

What do you eat?

My waifus heads collection

Why?

Why did you make the distinction between vegetables and orange vegetables?

Just using the usda food subgroups.

Eggs belong out on the side or in a cupboard, NOT in the fridge
Putting them in the fridge might keep them fresh for a couple days longer but the changes in humidity and air temperature with the fridge being opened and closed fucks with the insides and makes them taste worse, gives them a tougher shell, and messes with the texture. ALWAYS keep your eggs out.

>vodka in the freezer
what kind of subhuman are you?

Never read something this retarded in my life. I've been storing eggs in the fridge all my life and they taste fine. They're not supposed to taste like the balls you suck every day, user

Oh, thanks.

Probably cheap vodka, so it makes sense. The only time you aren't supposed to store vodka in the freezer is if it is premium (i.e. Grey Goose).

Feels good reading a quality post. Milk is supposed to go inside the fridge, eggs on the doors. People keep their milk on the doors and complain how it goes bad fast and doesn't taste right.

>not a vegetable in sight
>grapes and a glass in the freezer
You need to be 18 or older to post here.

Frozen grapes are tasty. If you are eating fresh fruits/vegetables then there is no reason to have a fridge full of them, just pop down to the market and get what you need.

> grey goose
> premium
Underage

oh shit i didn't know this either. i got a ton of thighs sitting in there.

Live in reality, it may not be the best, however it is considered a premium vodka. Overall your post is the problem with Jow Forums in a nutshell. A quick google search could have stopped you from posting which shows you to be a brainlet, because you think you are witty/smart. The world considers Grey Goose a premium vodka.
thespruceeats.com/popular-brands-of-premium-vodka-759245

Don't worry user, I used to be an unenlightened knuckle-dragger like you too once. Then I learnt to keep my eyes out of the fridge and never looked back thanks to the improved taste and ease of cooking.
user no. The doors are the worst place to put eggs (on top of the stupidity of putting them in the fridge) for precisely the reasons you mention for milk. Doors experience the greatest change in temperature and humidity fluctuation which is why they shouldn't be used for anything besides jarred foods and maybe butter.

I'm 24 and own my own home

I will take your advice. I store my overflow eggs there when I have no more room in the fridge.

> live in reality
> I googled “premium vodka”, look
You’re the one who doesn’t engage in real life. Nobody over the age of 22 would ever buy grey goose because they know it’s just decent vodka that’s expensively branded and marketed. In fact, paying that much for vodka never makes any sense. It’s just ethanol and water. I like vodka but it’s not like whiskey or tequila where it can be manipulated to be much more exotic or interesting. It simply is what it is. All you’re buying is a “premium” label on a bottle that’s just as smooth as vodkas that cost a fraction of that. Quit being a patsy.

>nearly empty fridge
OP are.. are you sad? Do you need to talk about anything? I’m here for you..

It literally is a premium vodka. I can’t compare it to others because vodkas in general taste the same to me because I don’t drink it much, but it is, without a doubt, not in somebody’s opinion but under industry consensus, a premium vodka. Implying that isn’t just makes you look ignorant and tryhard.

No. Fridge contents aren't a good indication of anything. I eat the same thing and went grocery shopping after the gym this morning.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs

Lunch: Cottage cheese

Dinner: Chicken and rice

1 or 2 protein shakes depending if I workout or play basketball that day

See pic related. You linked to a blog owned by a marketing firm.

Attached: 6993C65F-14BA-4FBB-9646-A00ED195E17F.png (1125x2436, 479K)

>This is why anons on this board preach about how much they eat and don't make gains. The bio availability in your food is destroyed so you have to eat much more to get the same nutritional value as if you stored it properly.
This is fucking retarded and why people don’t make gains, they blame stupid fucking meaningless shit and think that things that make the most minuscule difference would make the difference in Gilbert Gottfried and Arnold Schwarzaneggar. Yeah, a little of the chicken will dry out stored like that, but it’s not going to make the difference in gains if you’re eating properly and training properly with consistency over time. Worrying about this shit without having basics of diet and exercise is like slaving over a project’s title or introduction in school or work then throwing together the main project with whatever time is left.

Everything I eat is stored in the pantry. Boxes of pasta, jars of sauce, cans of tuna, cans of sardines, bags of rice rice, sack of potatoes, cans of turkey. It's based.

Attached: 1546794745130.png (811x382, 864K)

>cans of turkey

Attached: 1494776204684.jpg (249x217, 5K)

>bags of rice rice

Attached: Gdv8Nkq.png (658x662, 44K)

Live in reality. Objectively Grey Goose is premium. Keep being a cry baby faggot.

forbes.com/2004/09/10/cz_mm_0910goose.html#3c767ea82c84

Yes I mean shredded breasts not that meme shit you've seen on jewtube where there's a whole bird in a can covered in slime.

Attached: www.dollartree.com.jpg (475x475, 17K)

Something cannot be “objectively premium”. Premium is not a naturally occurring measurable state. A thing can be relatively hot, cold, large, small .. even cheap or expensive. “Premium” is a meaningless word used to charge suckers like you more money for the same product. Fucking hell you’re a purebred normie aren’t you.

Subjectivity the post. I really hope you get a 4th grade education.

pre·mi·um
/ˈprēmēəm/Submit
noun
noun: premium; plural noun: premiums
relating to or denoting a commodity or product of superior quality and therefore a higher price.
modifier noun: premium
>"premium beers"
synonyms: superior, premier, high-end, top-end, exclusive, elite, top, select, choice, deluxe, luxurious, classy, prime, first-rate, high-quality, top-quality, high-grade, five-star, fine, finest; More
antonyms: inferior

Glad to validate your existence brainlet.

Living in the Midwest and paying $310 for a house doesn't count

That’s really not that big of an issue. Do you honestly believe that the many people complaining of no gains actually do everything else correctly and it’s their food storage that’s stealing their gains? Don’t be retarded user. The real reason is because they fuck around in the gym, don’t take it seriously, frequently miss workouts, don’t progressively up their weights, eat garbage instead of healthy low calorie nutrient dense foods, etc.
Lifting 3x a week with progress and eating clean isn’t rocket science, but it’s difficult because a huge majority of people can’t stick to the consistency that’s absolutely required.

Nailed it

>being a coastie
Yikes

Only water and papers

Attached: IMG_20190113_013157.jpg (3120x4160, 3.71M)

>Only.

Not much.

Attached: 1421697528314_1.jpg (1188x1584, 194K)

Thank you Kanye, very cool.

Also in reply to OP:
1: various thawed meat and fish in serving size containers, ground pork, ground beef, chicken breast and liver, etc.
2: eggs, milk, plain yogurt
3: carrots, potatoes, tangerines, spinach
4: in cupboards/on counter: bananas, oats, various supps, garlic salt, pepper and olive oil.

I eat everything mentioned daily with dinner at Hardee's more often than not. Thank you for reading.

Attached: 20190112_034006.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Hammers go in the freezer silly

Nice.

Jesus fuck, not to mention an inordinate amount of fecal matter. Have some self respect.

Attached: 1546130525568.jpg (400x426, 69K)

>watchmen on fridge
too hot to read

I disagree with it not being that much of an issue, the rest of your post I do agree with. The amount of people I have met personally who have had no gains due to food storing and heating practices is high. There have been times where I have been training hard and did not progress as I should have because I was busy microwaving all my food (destroying all the nutritional content) and cooking meat which had freezer burn on it. Consuming food with high bio availability is a significant factor in muscle development.

>hammers go in the freezer
And picture books go in the trash.

Attached: 1546128919001.jpg (450x370, 27K)

>hammer in the fridge
Hey what the fuck is that toilet paper and a playstation?
Is this a troll photo?

>on fridge
You ESL?

Attached: 1532729060854.jpg (959x1280, 265K)

Mold

You're a fucking autist and you need to get a life. I agree, microwaves are shitty, you should only cook food once, but beyond that, kys.

>You're a fucking autist and you need to get a life
What's your point?

Glad we can agree on the microwave point. I'll keep living and looking better than you, being healthier than you and having more social influence than you. *smooch smooch* faggot.

Attached: 20190112_170337.jpg (3264x1836, 1.67M)

who is she?

I'm too poor to afford meat or vegetables.

Attached: amhGV8V_d.jpg (640x990, 63K)

>living and looking better than you, being healthier than you and having more social influence than you
>because I know all the unspoken rules of food preperation
You sound like someone who suffers from a crushing inferiority complex, but ok. :)

Are all of you living in poverty?
Jesus christ.

Heh.

If you have to ask then you're clearly mentally challenged.

>she
oh nononoNONONO

>fat free yogurt
>fag is on the label
Checks out.

>You sound like someone who suffers from a crushing inferiority complex
No need to project here *smooch smooch* faggot. Just trying to help anons make the most gains possible.

You are a crab in a bucket. What are your fitness goals? Perhaps I can give you sound advice to achieve them *smooch smooch* faggot.

>Sugary drinks.

Baked garlic chicken breast, garlic cloves, baby spinach, fat-free Greek yogurt, and tomato sauce.

Cutting is hard.

>You must eat ALL THE EGGSSSSSSS

>fat-free.
Disgusting.

Heh, there was a Kroger coupon the other week. Spend $25 for their pickup service and you save $5. Egg cartons are about $3.50 at Kroger so 8*3.50 = $28 so that qualifies for the coupon. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened there.

DinoTendies?

I think you meant to quote this one

I'm about to make dinner, so this will be gone

Attached: fridge.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

What’s that?

defrosting chicken

>*smooch smooch* faggot.
I don't think I want your help, bud.

>cock sauce

>Milk is supposed to go inside the fridge
thanks user. I've been keeping it out on the bench. wondered why it was going off so quick.

Lol. I was just baiting you. Seriously I would like to help you attain your goals. Let me know your height/weight, time training and current goals and you will have my undivided attention.

steak, and freezer has some steak and liver.

Eggs in America and Canada are washed, they lose the protective layer and allow bacteria to enter. Not refrigerating your eggs causes them to spoil very quickly.

>$3.50 for 18 eggs
seems quite expensive

Attached: file.png (342x407, 35K)

I have 1 goose, 2 mallards, 1/4 of a 300lb pig, 3/4 of a deer, 2 packages of crappies, one package of perch, and 3 ruffed grouse in my chest freezer. My fridge has spinach, red cabbage, and 1 orange.

Hammer in the freezer for pounding your bag of ice loose.

Just stocked up today, this plus chicken in the freezer.

Attached: P_20190102_221910_vHDR_Auto.jpg (2620x4656, 2.4M)

Idk what it is about the Kirkland egg whites, but they always tasted foul after cooking.

Attached: D101CDC2-60FC-48E1-97FF-20612644294E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

Trying again... Why the fuck was the last one sideways??? I hate exif data

Attached: 10D70482-2BD6-4E56-9BAF-BCA24027B7CA.jpg (1536x2048, 609K)

This dude’s stacked.

giv name