ITT

Excercises only YOU do at the gym
and they probably make you look like a tool

Attached: 63646de487cf88254c5ff6268243be5c.jpg (520x636, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAtYoa5PkM
youtu.be/PgdnrK_6Ywo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deadlift

Zercher deadlift

Flies, holding a weight out at arm's length. Hitting the heavy bag, looking like dyel.

Attached: pendlay-row.jpg (480x270, 13K)

guys about the farmer walks, whats a good set for them? how often? how heavy? how long? thanks

Facepulls, farmer carries, and Pendlay rows.
And although other people do squat at my gym, I have yet to see someone other than myself reach the proper depth, so I guess that counts too.

Heavy as you can for as long as you can.

Use straps if you use dumbbells, its not a grip training exercise. Pick up the heaviest fuckers in the gym and go

I use it a sadomasochistic form of cardio

Attached: Andy-Squat-STACK-654x368.jpg (654x368, 25K)

Hipthrusts

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.18_[2018.07.15_00.35.29].png (469x447, 300K)

brutal

Weighted ring muscle-ups.
Proper form tho, none of that kipping-swinging crossfit bullshit

Post glute gains

Dumbbell rear-leg-raised Bulgarian split squats

What the fuck? The main point of farmer's walks is grip

Attached: 1536706895656.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Iktf, I'm the only dude that does them, and now I hate it since I noticed the gym braphogs do heavier weights than me.

Hehe same here brother
People look at me like I'm some kind of fag

Everything i do looks fucking stupid.

>its not a grip training exercise

Attached: 1522030009276.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>Use straps if you use dumbbells, its not a grip training exercise.

These are the people giving you advice.

When i go heavy(you hit failure at ~30 secs) its pretty much a grip excercise

Failure at 1-1:30 mins does good work on forearms and traps and its still a good gripping exercise.

I recommend using fat grips or kettlebells since they have fatter grip than dumbells for extra forearm gains.

Z-press, klokov press, banded anything

>Z-press
Absolutely based
Pure shoulder strength exercise so you can't move as much weight as say an OHP.
Imagine some user sitting on the floor with two 45lb dumbells waving above his head struggling for his life

Squatting 4pl8+
Normie gyms don't usually have anyone who can

Facepulls

Not even joking, I am the ONLY one, The Press

>Dumbbells
I do it with a barbell off chest height pins. I can do 205lb

wait wtf give me a quick rundown. I love weirdo exercises but I don't see the point here. What is the difference between a zpress and a seated press?

>There’s a neck machine similar to this in my schools gym
>I’m literally the only guy who uses it
>Some people on the baseball team point at me when I’m on it
Jokes on them. My neck veins are getting more noticeable

Attached: 171ED133-28A9-4CE4-8B8C-0B75706BCD9D.jpg (297x391, 21K)

> I can do 205lb
Absolute madman

Your back is supported in the seated press. In the z press nothing is supporting your back so it's a pure shoulder effort movement

cool.
Gonna do all the shit in this thread wearing vibrams
; )

It's performed from a dead stop (no stretch reflex) and it has no back support so you can't arch into the bench to incline bench it. It also uses the upper back a lot and you can clearly feel it

Honestly, OHP, never seen anyone do them, apart from me and my gym buddy. All I see is twinks squatting 1pl8 and dyels deadlifting

I work out at a major university gym. Busy as fuck, tons of shredded guys. Even a lot of shredded girls. NOBODY DOES ANY OVERHEAD PRESS AT ALL. Not with barbell or dumbbells. Everyone is either purely doing powerlifting, Olympic lifts, or brosplits. They only hit their shoulders with dumbbell raises and cable exercises.

everything stronglifts 5x5 but bench press. REALLY.

Hip thrusts, Cable pull thoughs, literally anything with a landmine.
I found one on FB marketplace for $75 and just bought it because fuck neck harness garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAtYoa5PkM

youtu.be/PgdnrK_6Ywo

any type of neck exercise.

Wrestling neck bridges and tripod spins on neck. Nothing but looks of confusion and awe from most of the local ginzos.

Squat, deadlift, glute ham raises.

Especially that last one funilly enough

farmer's walking pendlay rows

single leg rdl's, split squats, handstands

Treat the farmers walk like a yoke walk. It has massive benefits for your core stability and your traps. If you play a sport, there's massive carryover. It's huge for building that internal pressure that you need for big lifts and high performance. If you let your grip be the limiting factor, you won't get most of these benefits. If you're walking with your bodyweight in each hand, it takes a ton of core strength for your spine to remain upright. If it was just a grip exercise, you wouldn't be walking