Men constantly bitch about makeup being deceptive and unfair but conveniently turn a blind eye to this shit...

Men constantly bitch about makeup being deceptive and unfair but conveniently turn a blind eye to this shit. What the hell?

Attached: Makeup.jpg (1054x921, 493K)

How in any way is his deceptive troll.

>improving yourself through hardwork and dedica- why am i even responding to this troll ?

lmao bigboi got a barbell tattoo
gr8 personality

True. Makeup is a lot more fair because it enhances your beauty. Getting muscle is cheap and easy to lose. Plus it’s not your natural body

You cant cure a deformed body with weight lifting. Op must be talking about the hip horror that must have underwent surgery

Because underneath all that bullshit he's still just a weak little child. He's allowed to hide his ugliness just because he spent hours of his life being a mindless gym rat?? The second he settles down and stops working out his true ugly appearance will come out.
I bet girls put as much or MORE time into worrying and perfecting their appearance and doing their makeup as these limp wristed BOYS put into their stupid exercises. It's not fair.

one of the weirdest arguments ive ever heard, literally every human ever is just a "weak little child" if you take away all their muscle, wtf do you even mean??

Is this guy like 5'5 or something

confirmed troll

extremely low IQ or awful troll
not worth my time in either case

From teenager to guy in his 20s.

Dude I don't get what's so hard to understand about this.
Incels with below average looks have to compensate by getting fit.
Y'all are in denial.

>makeup requires a 3rd party to create and no effort to apply, this is fair
>total transformation of body with dedication and years of hard work is unfair

sounds like women have it easy

Where's the problem?

Are you even trying? Congrats you’re getting (you)s, now fuck off with your shit bait.

so what is your composition? and are you male or female?

so you're jealous over this? lmfao absolutely pathetic

All incels..

one big troll, no one gives a shit enough to make a thread about this, not even you. you need up your bait game bro

I'm not sure you're getting it... These boys are unfair cheaters because they use unnatural methods to get unnatural amounts of muscle because their so ugly and their genes are so bad
Looks like you're getting a little angry here. I'll explain this again. Over their lifetime women must pour thousands of hours into thinking about and having anxiety about their appearance. Untold amounts of time are spent shopping, dressing, putting in makeup, following the latest trends, and making yourself look as "pretty" as possible. And even after all this work, they are still lambasted by stupid selfish men because they think makeup is "unfair". All they have to do is sign up for a gym for a year and suddenly their inner ugliness is veiled... And they can call out women while they do so...

Incel lmao

This. Women have it harder. End of story

>jealous
Woah. incels really expanding their vocab, huh?
Who would be jealous of a bunch of womanizing VIRGINS?

>underneath all that bullshit he's still just a weak little child. He's allowed to hide his ugliness just because he spent hours of his life being a mindless gym rat??

You funny, bro. Almost had me.

Attached: unnamed2.gif (512x288, 2.07M)

shoo incel

are you an obese female or just larp us one on a facepull athletes forum?

Attached: 1499291402607.jpg (698x937, 86K)

>thot gets salty that a man can put on muscle and it stays on while she has to put on her warpaint everyday

Women have to do this on A DAILY BASIS so as to not feel anxiety. This incel just has to go to the gym for a bit every day and then he's fine. How do incels not see the unfairness?

Fuck off, incels.

Cringe and Baitpilled

Attached: 3e5.jpg (466x379, 155K)

Damn he mad cute, seems like chill dude. Any girl would be lucky to have him, hope he doesnt fall for one before seeing her without makeup.

Have you ever had to have the crushing anxiety women have over their appearance? Have you ever had to do a never-ending skincare routine every single day? Have you ever even put on makeup or curled your eyelashes? Have you ever been called out and harassed because your fashion wasn't acceptable, even though you spent thousands of hours cultivating it? Ever been called a slut? No?

Right. That's what I thought.

Are you this stupid? This is clearly a man larping as a woman, you may think women are stupid, but not THIS stupid.

Attached: 12332546576.jpg (264x191, 15K)

I see no arguments. Did you even read what I said? Me being a girl is irrelevant.

>anything on Jow Forums that is supportive of women is trolling

How do I know that your a virgin?

this is just weak user

Attached: 1443631027331.png (174x188, 38K)

Cringe and Roastiepilled

Attached: DeleteThis.jpg (852x1181, 163K)

You're the weak one. Don't test me, I can see through the gym illusion. Back off. Okay?

Haha what a femcel. No one just wakes up swole one day its a culmination of what you do with your body and what you put into it. Same way youd be something other than beanbag with face painted on it if you put down the lean cusine and actually ran.

weeb and pedopilled

THIS BOARD IS A HILLDAWG BOARD
WALK THE DAMN GANGPLANK INCELS

Attached: Gangplank.jpg (1053x1024, 422K)

Damn this thread is filled with some salty drumpfkin incels...

How hard is it to accept that women are treated unfairly?

this "argument" is not even worth arguing against. i'm starting to think this isn't bait and you are actually that narrow-minded.

you should pro'ally leave, make up forum is that way >>>>crystal.cafe

>me being a weeb automatically makes me a pedo
Cringe and SpecialEdPilled

Attached: ompq1cepybc11.png (1080x1176, 380K)

The lil fucker worked his ass off to look this way. Even on roids he would have to put in quite a lot of time in the gym or some other place where people work out. Putting on make up is just picking up a brush and creaming your face in with all kinds of chemical shit just because your parents have shit genetics and you want to hide your entitled ugly femcel mug underneath a thick coat of paint.

He's just throwing words around at this point jesus christ

Attached: you.jpg (481x357, 41K)

Statistically, "men" who watch those Japanese cartoons tend to be interested in less mature females.

Don't try to argue with facts, incel. You'll lose.

Your simplifying it way too much incel. A women's routine takes HOURS upon HOURS to complete. And if they don't complete it, they will get insulted mercilessly.

All this incel has to do is go to the gym for 30 minutes a day. What's so hard to understand?

I've seen some shit b8 in my day but boy this is just pathetic.

>defends himself too
if you weren't a pedo you would've just ignored my post.
fuck off child molester

Do you not want me in your sekrit club or something? Wake up and face the music you child
You invalidate the work of women while putting the work of men on a pedestal. Looks like someone needs to re-evaluate their personal biases.

>does not provide link to statistics
Cringe and Baitpilled

Attached: DwemBDtU0AAnFnT.png (849x1200, 811K)

Attached: 1536371375261.gif (600x600, 2.2M)

>t.

Attached: You.png (1366x768, 428K)

Fat-shaming too, huh? You incels just don't know when to quit.

disgusting, this scumbag has a fat fetish too. imagine saving that image on your pc

He improved himself and his body by exercising,what is wrong about that?

Imagine making this thread
Very Cringe and Bluepilled

Attached: You.png (710x954, 110K)

What the heck is a triangle and a line supposed to represent? Are you ok? Take your meds ok

This is like asking what's wrong with
catfishing. Grow up a little and maybe you'll find out. Or maybe just use that big noggin of yours..
Pathetic stormie incel fat fetishist weeb pedo has no comeback and resorts to
>DA JOOS

Low quality bait

Guys I took a pretty good shit. It was one solid piece and a one wiper too

Yes i have but u get no (you)s. Do u feel crushing anxiety about it? I know i enjoyed your (you), popped semi boner.

>catfishing

how does that compare to exercise?

This thread wins a prize for having either the most autistic larper of the week or most retarded skank of the month

I am sorry for putting the sex that actually built everything on this planet and invented shit on a pedestal while invalidating the other sex that is actually leading to societies downfall since they got more rights. I truly am.

Men literally wouldn't exist without women giving birth to them you low IQ shitbag.

Imagine beng this passionate to making a low quality bait thread
Not only Cringe, but Redditpilled too

Attached: You.jpg (200x186, 7K)

Men are far too violent to lead a functional state. Do you know who sparked ww1 AND ww2? That's right, a MALE. Get that through your thick skull, incel.

This larping autist is too much lmao

Good looking men are born with a high level of facial aesthetics and have a natural level of tone. This fakes that. But really, pal, all I'm doing is calling out the sexiest double standard between makeup and lifting and putting these egotistic cheating muscle boys back in their place.
Great, the incel confesses to misogyny. I hope your employer finds this post, asshole. I don't know how you can be retarded enough to realize men have been oppressing women and erasing them from history, creating the illusion of male superiority.

LOL

This is now a High Test thread

Attached: 1545398202120.jpg (1200x1598, 152K)

Just try to picture in your head the autist thats typing this shit up on his free saturday

Attached: 1541127611786.jpg (575x739, 96K)

Yet you're here, responding to that persons post on your free saturday. Are incels just blind to hypocrisy?

No better feel than a ghostwipe, literally makes my day everytime it happens.

Its enjoyable to me reading you sperg out while taking a crap

if anyone falls for this bait i will fucking revoke your posting license

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

GOMAD X 2

Attached: 1437756426417.jpg (463x633, 71K)

What is your definition of an incel, OP?

Attached: shelfie20.jpg (600x679, 75K)

Imagine the smell haha

Attached: 1450506571566.jpg (640x926, 43K)

francoski whatever the model is not the same as the left pic on OP, people do hide under muscle because there's no telling what genes are really at the bottom beneath all the muscle

>a natural level of tone

Attached: 1546307273045.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>pretending to be a girl on the internet

>Calls everyone incel thinking it's a normal insult
>has to google incel after he figures out hes been using it wrong and discovers he himself is an incel

Can I suck your dick. I bet you cum tren.

I took a drink every time you said incel, OP. I expect you to pay for my hospital bill, ya fucking incel.

He went from a 17 year old to a 22 year old?

because applying paint to your face is the same as hundreds of hours of handwork
the femcel cope is real

You may actually be the dumbest motherfucker I have come across on this entire website, and I used to lurk /b/ in 09. Not only have you fed yourself ridiculous delusions about why you’re not getting something you want, but you’ve completely gobbled them up like the absolute fucking moron you are. I am not angry with you, I am genuinely concerned. How do you not trip on the ground and cave your temple in on a coffee table? How, how on earth have you survived long enough to learn to type? I assume that’s one of the few things you’ve learned, which itself is impressive for such a buffoon. I praise you though, blind luck is with you. Natural selection at this point is of no threat to you. But still, it’s miraculous that you haven’t walked into a wood chipper or tried to drink bleach to disinfect your gut. Still, I do hope you continue on like you have and avoid breeding in the event your offspring inherit your luck along with your lack of intellect. It would be a shame for this species to still have such a disgrace in the gene pool.

Based and redchecked

Based and concernedpilled and also checked

Attached: 1538597571685.jpg (720x783, 53K)

>I bet girls put as much or MORE time into worrying and perfecting their appearance
Im sure they do. Its not his fault women fritter their time away with bullshit. Thats his real body and he worked for it.

Oh, and hes not "hiding his ugliness" - he became attractive. Through work. Makeup hides ugliness. Not being ugly isnt hiding ugliness, its not being ugly