1 2 3 4

Alrite Jow Forums I need advice.
I want to achieve that mighty 1/2/3/4 thing.
If I get it right one plate is 20 kg here.
I've been liftin 3,5 months 4 days/week. Right now and I'm at:
40kg ovh
55kg bench
75kg squat
80kg deadlift (would be at at least 100 if I didn't injure my arm)
I'm 65kg myself at 185cm (yeh, skinny as fuck) with a REALLY fast metabolism
How hard do you think it would be for me to hit that without juice or other bullcrap.
How long do you think it will take me?
Any training tips?

Attached: lifting_pepe.jpg (1049x943, 81K)

eat...all the meals you have, eat double the amount. This helped for me when starting and i started seeing results after 2 weeks

Just workout those lifts hard. Tear down the muscle. Let it heal to 100% and repeat.

Get a good routine and eat at least 3K kcal every say with enough protein (120g+) aswell.
I'm same height as you and got from 69kg to 76kg in 4 months so far - 5 days PPL/week.

The key to achieving it as fast as possible. Try to gain weight, get enough sleep, don't get injured, manage your stress, don't do too much cardio.

gonna take you a looooooooooong time with those stats, how the fuck are you so weak after 3.5 months? you can't even bench your bodyweight for reps which is ridiculous

routine?

I have been lifting for 1 year 2 months. 188 cm 80kg.

40kg overhead press
65kg bench
80kg squat
100kg dead

Are those bad for how long?

Not only bad for how long, but very bad considering your height and probably your proportions.

I don't know if you guys have some sort of atrophy or debilitating disease, but someone who is average at 6ft 70-80kg and have never lifted before, should hit 1/2/3/4 in 6 months providing they eat at a 500 cal surplus and train 4 times a week. 1/2/3/4 is considered a baby milestone.

Post in empirical units, not faggy euro units.

Hes a 135 lbs at 185 cm ofc hes gunna be weak you fucking retard

Are these for just 1 rep or are you doing lots of reps?

12x5

Why such high reps and sets for compounds?

assuming you train balls to the wall and eat a lot of food, should take you roughly a year

Imperial*

t. Euro

I dont feel any burn otherwise.

Just do 3x5 with the highest weight you can do 5 reps with

This volume you're doing isn't not a good choice to increase your strength fast

I should have mentioned that I was weak as fuck before I began, my starting numbers were:
20kg ovh
30kg bench
40kg squat
50kg deadlift
and I weighted around 60kg
so I'd say that it's a progress, or not?

HAHAHAHA MANLET

and I do those for 5 reps in 4 sets, I don't really know my 1 rep max

since when is 185cm (6'1 in retard units) a manlet?
at least use the calculator properly

>How hard do you think it would be for me to hit that without juice or other bullcrap.
Depends how you define "hard". You will make it guaranteed with consistency due time. Being consistant is the hard part.

>How long do you think it will take me?
2 years.

>Any training tips?
Try harder and eat more. GOMAD

If consistency and food is all then I'll post pics in 2 years