Anyone else here /diyfit/?

Anyone else here /diyfit/?
Besides concrete like pic how else can I make my own barbell and post homemade equipment (oc or not)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ISBZDF7vwpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how else can I make my own barbell
Do everything else homemade besides the barbell.
It will bend, and you will get hurt

Also plates should be better from producer. Barbel should resist against bending moment should have bearings on the plate loading side so if weights rotates whole barbell will not rotate.
And last weights should be balanced and same dimensions so that you wouldnt have problem when lifting the weights. Jut buy barbell and weights other stuffs such as rack platform bench you can do it by yourself.

The barbell is the one thing you should spend >150 on. Get used weights as well.

I built a janky dip station (functional at least) out of wood and metal pipes.
Pretty soon I'm gonna build one of pic related

Attached: cement_fucker.jpg (500x389, 33K)

Attached: 1539514280069.jpg (1280x960, 291K)

>not just doing all exercises with dumbbells
That's the easiest method.
Squats? Get a backpack.

>Google image search
Can't find sauce
user?

I've posted before, but that's where I workout.

Find me a backpack that can hold 200kg

What's in the bags?

That looks unstable as shit.

bags of sand

whooaahh, easy there Kinobody, you, you dyel faggot, you

Rocks.
Each of that bag is 20kg. I have several 10kg and 5kg bags. When I want to add microweights then I put bottle with water inside them.

you can make an axle barbell pretty easily and inexpensively by yourself, see e. g.: youtube.com/watch?v=ISBZDF7vwpQ

shouldnt have a problem with anything but heavy cleans using these

Dedicated larp or not, you're my hero

grug is that you?

More stable than the commercial versions as it has cement bases. Theoretically holds more as well.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Post body

Attached: 1547143392685.jpg (371x397, 20K)

fuckingg kek

Here

Attached: 1547322085032.png (1080x603, 398K)

>it has cement bases
i'd be more worried about how small the base is

I could use a trough instead of a bucket but I'm not too worried.

Good work user, don't listen to the haters. There is no barriers when there's will to workout.

Back when I lived in cuba. Some of my friends used to have dumbells, barbells and weights made of car and truck, that was enough for them to workout (I was a lazy fat fuck then, I used to hang out but not actually workout).

Attached: 1546461296666.png (1000x1000, 176K)

jesus christ is jason genova this really messed up??

Attached: 1544125050969.jpg (300x593, 22K)

I made these a few years ago

>inb4 baby weight
Everybody has to start somewhere

Attached: beforeafterfull.jpg (1111x2097, 343K)

Great work user!

Baby weights user!

Homemade bench. Whaddya think?

Attached: 7C65DFBE-76CD-4583-8F28-A069609F566B.jpg (750x1000, 926K)

Would fuck it haha
Nohomo

Idk about making stable barbells but I used to work out with sandbags and bodyweight exercises. Had a bunch of milk jugs I filled with sand and later concrete. Eventually just manned up and bought some dumbells. Used a rope over a barn rafter and a crate of old tractor parts to have like a lat pull dealy. Feel spoiled at times.

this thread is very cute

Here´s a hangboard i made for finger training+ the rough blueprint for it. It´s really fucking great but not that amateur friendly since doing it without enough experience can seriously fuck up tendons. Also made pulley accessory for it but it somewhat sucked.

Attached: Hang board.jpg (1570x980, 221K)

Looks sturdy except that top

This thread reminded me of Kachalka gym in Kiev

Attached: KachalkaGym_1500x1000-Titel.jpg (1500x1000, 498K)

What the hell was that stuff?
And where did you find it?

The top is nailed down to that beam, pairs of nails at 100mm centres. It seems to be pretty solid

50 % Kind of hilarious, 50% kind of neat to not let circumstances stop you and 50% holy fuck youre gonna kys yourself

Based haha poster

Lmao this is that dude who is a literal caveman. He posted a timestamp by carving the date in a rock.
When I was a poor teenager, I used cinderblocks and rotors for weights until I got a job and bought a home gym.
>Lmao4cinderblocks

>bench only
based and boomerpilled