Testosteron Boosting Natural

Here are my tips:

eat eggs every single day (2 in the morning, 2 before sleep)
take L Theanin (reduces cortisol, relaxes)
take L Arginin (increases bloodflow, boosts testosteron)
take multivitamin supplements (+zink, magnesium etc.)

okay so now your body got all the things it need to run good. now lets get to your lifestyle:

avoid alcohol, cigarettes etc
sleep good (8 hours high quality sleep)
decrease stress (stop worrying so much)
of course: work out

post your tips bois

Attached: increase-your-testosterone2.jpg (750x510, 49K)

>no cold showers
enjoy being testlet

Testosterone is a signaling hormone, not a micro-nutrient or a red cell. that means its production is not taxing it's just a signal. that means you can produce 2000ng/dl of test with the same diet you are on now but you body won't because it doesn't need to.
tl;dr
high test is a mentality

dont get it , explain more boi

If I get in prison, will my my body create more test?

You can't really supplement test, all you can do is gain muscle mass and not live like shit

This is good and very dense post.
Would repost.

The onions thing is a meme, you don't need to avoid it.
You should avoid too much meat though, especially processed. if you need a lot for protein then replace some of it with plant-protein.
Also regarding alcohol that OP mentioned, you should especially avoid beer. The hops are tasty but fuck you up.

So this might be the thread to ask: does masturbation actually effect gains then?

>your diet doesn't affect what your body does

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

Only one way to find out, nigger

Anyone who spent 5 minutes searching for this stuff could have written that.

Don't drink soda at all. Regular for obvious reasons and diet because aspartame is poison

Uhm, so yeah... what kind of food help in testosterone boosting aside from eating bananas and broccoli all day everyday?

Not him
Eating enough is more important what you eat (barring rediculous things). Any sort of deficit and your test is going to fall a little. More noticeable if you cut too long or with a large deficit. Test increases with a surplus but not enough to make eating any more than a 300 surplus worth it

no

true, but people here hate everything that isnt a mass meat or dairy meal because they are to lazy to put together a balanced diet that still has high a protein ratio

>Natural
Enjoy your T on the level of a 1910's child lul.

/thread

Attached: all you need.png (1024x768, 29K)

Hitler, the Kellogg's cereal guy, and many others thought so.

faggot

Anyone had varicocele that led to low test? Has the surgery/treatment brought the test level to normal?

So you’re saying an idiot

Here is what I do.

Get up, shower, get dressed, and put some coffee on, then I open my curtain, pull my chair up to my window, and just sit until the coffee is done.

I just think about what I need to do to make get closer to my goals today, and what I need to avoid. Its also a great time to think about others.
I often find that I forget to call my parents or my brother and sister for some time and need to keep in touch with them, or send something funny or interesting to a friend I want to know that I still care about.

I think we all know those people who have helped us selflessly to get us to where we are.
I would like the readers of this post to humor me, and take 30 seconds to just look up at the ceiling and think about the people they care about, and who love them dearly.

Then when the coffee is ready, I give thanks quickly to god for waking me up into this world once more, and ask him for the strength to love as he loves. I also remember to thank him for all the undeserved blessings I receive, and hope one day I can be strong enough to bless others as others bless me. That to me is what "boosts my test". What drives me into the day. What being Jow Forums really means. To be strong enough to love.

Which reminds me, I love all my bros and """""girls""""" on fit, and I hope you all understand that you're blessed beyond what you can see.

Attached: temple.png (1024x815, 372K)

Yes mindset can influence T. Studies show winning increases Test. Also cronic stress will lower Testosterone.

With that being said that's where things end.
First and foremost you have to make sure you arn't fucked. Yes eat a clean diet, get adiquate sleep, get proper sunlight, and move around frequently. Do these things and you should be normal or high normal. (>500ng/dL). If you're under this then there's a decent chance something is wrong with your body.

Motherfuckers speculate all day on these boards. How many of you have actually had your bloodwork done?

Anyways In the case they are low you should consider hormone therapy. HRT, or TRT. Things like Clomid, HCG or Full blow Testosterone Replacement.

>shaper mind
clearly lol

But my diet mountain dew...

you can 100% supplement test, you just have to inject it

Unironically great advice. Love you too user, thanks.

How to boost test? Inject test E. But I'm young so I don't want to mess up my hormones. I have low test but my doctor won't prescribe me anything. I think about suicide everyday.