When did you guys start to notice people treating you better?

When did you guys start to notice people treating you better?

For me it was when I started get my body fat pretty low.

Attached: hqkJEgq_d.jpg (640x640, 28K)

When I went outside instead of going over imaginary social interaction scenarios in my head

I’ve noticed some girls smile at me even though I am a recovering skinnyfat with no muscle. I guess my face looks good after cutting a lot

I’ve always been the rung of my friendship groups :( no longer though. This year will be my year. I will train. I will diet. I will be disaplined and carve my body into something worth respecting.

When I started focusing more on self improvement and stopped complaining about my current plight

Runt*

After middle school. I even remember 1 girl couldn’t believe me when I told her I was a virgin, haha.

Attached: 1B62BF7B-45EA-49AE-A922-F338642CBB9F.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

I fell for the bulking meme and went up to 200lbs. Started an aggressive cut, now about 165lb. Took 5-6mo. Face is MUCH more defined. Jaw line pops, can almost see cheek bones. It seems much more natural to talk to people now. People (girls as well) smile if I smile at them.
Feelsgoodman.

Don't fall for the bulking and cutting meme, guys

When I stopped being contrarian for no reason

>telling people you are a virgin

Fuck man, idk what people will think if I ever tell. They will probably think I'm lying haha

Attached: 1545402177460.jpg (443x550, 26K)

Fuck you skinny twink I’ll keep bulking PAST 200

Being lean is so much better than being """thicc"""
I will never bulk again souly because I like my face lean

Post face

I had no reason to lie when she asked me and my friend, I wasn’t trying to fuck her.

How tall are you

I'm very open about it. I haven't defiled myself with the mutts and Irish whores and I have kept God's commandment to limit sex to marriage. I would proudly remain a virgin for my entire life than to break his commandment.

Used to be skinny like 155 6ft then bulked up and started getting attention. My neck got a lot bigger on its own and my fat all goes to butt

>my fat all goes to butt
My fat goes to my hips and face
Reeeeeeeeè

They didn't.

They started treating me worse.

Pretty based in this day and age.
I can't say that's my reason. I just want to lose it to someone I really care about and have a connection to. Not some random thot.
Like I did have the opportunity to when me n this girl were both drunk sleeping together and she was grinding her was in my crotch, but I didn't want to

Any woman who is not your wife is a random thot, user. Just give in to Jesus with the knowledge that he will accept you in spite of your blemishes.

Thanks, user. I'm headed down that path. I've accepted there is a God (ie God is real), but I'm not fully there yet

I'm praying for your spiritual gainz

I was always very skinny and lanky (6'5). As soon as I've put some mass on, people started treating me a whole lot different, not to mention girls. I was used to being treated condescendingly and I didn't care much about that tbqh. However, as I got big (for normies), the norm became to people look up to me when talking etc, kind of reference. Well, at least on first encounters, since it doesn't take long to perceive that I still spill my spaghetti around. A couple girls did find me attractive enough to come around that though