Chris Chan stats

These are Chris Chan's stats. He has been in a rigorous routine of treadmill the last months. You are in a better condition than him, right Jow Forums?

Attached: chris.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

Only a little bit

Attached: 20190110_215659.jpg (1244x533, 373K)

it's actually "Christine Chandler", you bigot

Yeah no way in hell he's 209 lbs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>45% bodyfat

Jesus

He is 45% body fat.

>muscle and bone only accounts for 100lbs roughly.

He has 100lbs of fat.

Attached: download (4).jpg (198x255, 9K)

That’s disgusting. How is that even possible? I thought 45% bf is beyond morbidly obese

I weigh almost 200lb at probably around 15-18% and I still look like a fucking DYEL twink mostly. Chris really is subhuman

Ever hear of TOFI (thin outside fat inside)

He is like the majority of Americans probably was TOFI at one point with fat on organs (visceral) and all the precursors of early death and then as he aged he started putting fat subcutaneous. If those stats are right he should healthily weigh 120lbs metabolically and or increase lean mass.

Lean mass is not just lifting for muscle growth but also nutrition and minerals. He probably has shitty bones due to diet and lack of weight bearing activities.

What we dont see in this is water values free water versus intracelluclar. I guarantee his water is whack and is probably in a state of cellular dehydration with excess bloat in the third space. He probably has gravity edema and early stage of congestive heart failure.

It's fun to pick on Chris chan but this is common with most Americans 35+.

Fun fact, AHA now recommends 12 leads and cardiac enzyme tests for kids aged 13 and up with clinical signs and symptoms or coronary events. This "natural" process that started with the industrial revolution and modern life has moved from old people to middle aged to now children.

Fucking kids have diet and environmental related cardiac problems.

>45% of fat

Better lay off those big macs, fatty.

Attached: cwc.jpg (500x390, 71K)

She recycles her semen for maximum protein intake, so she will be fine.

I weigh more than cwc, what a pathetic way to begin 2019. welp

>Body fat 45%
Fucking lol almost half fat

"she"

Attached: wrong_trump.gif (220x199, 99K)

ummm racist and sexist much?

>45% bf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what's your body fat percentage?

He's incredibly weak, and he's inadvertently shown this.

>Up to down to 179
What did he mean by this?

Also, he's definitely fat, but he's not no 45% BF. It's more likely that he's retarded and doesn't know how to measure using tape or calipers.

Attached: anime-confused-gif-9.gif (500x281, 722K)

Chris lives in his own world of fantasy, he probably thinks he is taller or even in his current state thinks he weights less than he actually does. Maybe the numbers he is using to measure this stuff are made up. Then again, he even thinks he is fat in his fantasies.

based
cringe

redditor/10
or 12 years old... leave anyway, faggot

Attached: 68756467890.png (389x428, 356K)

>BMI

Cope harder, mark. I have a BMI of 31, but less than half the fucking body fat % of that bloated "she"whale. BMI is a terrible statistic only the s󠀀oyest of estronauts would care about.

>he

Literal violence.

45% body OH NO NO NO BAHAHAHA

>45% bf

Attached: angery.png (326x290, 157K)

Isnt he in starvation mode?He has no money or food

Muscle is only slightly denser than fat, that image only excuses obesity.

cringe

Attached: 1547135259956.png (680x661, 245K)

People unironically send him money just because and the faggots on kiwifarm basically support him and his mother

How is that picture an excuse for obesity?

If anything it explains why a smaller more muscular dude can weigh the same as a planet.

Yes, by 25% body fat
Yet somehow we have the same BMI
How the fuck is that possible

Imagine if Chrischan, in his side-quest to emulate women, in his main quest to get a sweetheart gf to have sex with him, starts working out rigorously like girls do these days in order to become an Instathot. Would you follow Christine on insta and fap to her doing squats and posing in yoga pants?

I already follow him up on everything else since back then, so sure, why not?