Overshare- Have any of you cried or gotten emotional during a workout?

Hi!

So the title is pretty much to the point; have you ever gotten emotional while working out? Today I went to spin after a few days of crazy stress and unable to workout. Luckily, it's one of those places that the lights are usually down so I don't think anyone saw me get emotional but I felt so dumb. I'm not sure if it was the physical activity, release of stress the positive things the instructor was saying but it all just got me for some reason.

Has this happened to you? If so, which activity was it? Thanks for reading I feel dumb but better...like I just had a BIG, ugly cry. Have a nice day!

Attached: smoke.jpg (475x475, 86K)

No. What you are saying sounds very strange.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

> mfwmfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

I cry almost every workout...
but it doesn't matter since I'm home gym masterrace

Attached: 908765467890'9876890.png (439x500, 346K)

I cried the day I hit 1/2/3/4 for 5x5 in the same workout...
but didn't have my AI on point then.

Cringe, just because the image has a woman in it doesn’t mean the poster is.

not him, but: fuck off, newfag
it doesn't matter who this copypasta is posted to... it's Jow Forums
also: shoot yourself and please livestream it, thanks

Attached: 1516767607301.png (399x322, 42K)

Jow Forums is no longer gay, you queer.

kek, good one

Attached: 1324182733369.png (200x200, 90K)

Yes, I was on my second to last set doing smolov jr front squats, I got so fatigued mentally that I felt like crying just after the set, knowing that I've yet to face one more set of this. But I got through it and finished the last set.

When do you cry, and do you know why really? Just kinda get overwhelmed with everything?

Used to regularly work myself into a rabid frothing dog rage for high school football games and did my honest best to injure people who played against me by any means necessary. Like that?

No... that's not quite what I meant :(

Somewhat. I go run, so I can literally run away from my problems and think them through while running. I never break down or anything, but since its usually late at night no ones around Ill stop in some remote location and pace around

No. Lifting has been the one reliable thing that keeps my feels under control. I've gone into the gym about to fall apart from anxiety and depression, and by the time I finished my first couple sets of lifts I already feel instantly better. Sometimes still angry but at that point I'm using the anger to fuel the lifts.

Attached: 1547160747380.jpg (1600x1600, 1.04M)

Meh win or lose after a game I always felt like a massive catharsis. Very addicting too bad I'm a manlet.

I only cry like twice a year.
So yeah I cry at every workout.

I lift to conquer my emotional disturbances...
(anger, sadness, hybris, etc.)
it's quite the ride everytime. but leads to a lot of PRs that aren't human anymore

Attached: 1535227378709.jpg (1131x1875, 2.02M)

T.N?

>spin class
>"ugly cry"
no man would ever go to a spin class or say that phrase. 100% confirmed woman

W-what?

Gay men exist.

jos oot tomi nii ei vittu mikä shot in the dark

Hello new friend.

like i said, no man

>running in the night
>im tired af
>I can feel my pants going down
>Remember I used to be a fatboi
>Keep running
>My body hurts, my legs want to surrender
>I say to myself ''you can do it"
>Almost reach my destiny
>Keep saying "I can"
>Go to the end of the route
>All the effort I made the last years
>FUCKING SCREAM LIKE A WILD ANIMAL
>I CAN FUCKING DO IT
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>I can feel my scream in my lower abs
>Cry

Attached: KILL OR DIE.jpg (510x538, 107K)

Attached: 1516137772747.png (365x250, 191K)

Are these two women?

Attached: 62EE1CEF-0A7C-432C-A578-8C2CA94F41D1.jpg (1300x945, 364K)

Nope, sorry bro.

It's a combination of things.
The release from the exercise and positive feels plus something else all conspired to make that moment a moment of release for you.

Oh and no.
All I get is rage and lust and some kind of mania that I focus into working out.
I workout to help control my emotions and raise my mood.
But I often fuck up, go to hard, and tank my good emotions leading me to being depressed and irritable when I'm usually chill and oft rapey as fuck.

Last summer was the worst period I ever went through. I won’t blogpost so the short answer is yes, I cried every workout. It got so bad that I would go to the gym at 2AM so no one had to see me cry.

Sometimes when I run I also cry. Don’t know why, I’m not sad or anything but I feel like crying and it actually feels really good. It feels like cleaning.

Attached: CDEA8992-78EE-4D57-9C8D-26358F224FD9.jpg (637x441, 37K)