Reminder that if you vote right wing tomorrow you are a literal retard and voting against your own interests

Reminder that if you vote right wing tomorrow you are a literal retard and voting against your own interests.
You're literally better off voting 3rd party if you're too much of a sperg to vote left.

Attached: 1525845541645.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA
anitra.net/homelessness/columns/anitra/eightmyths.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>voting against your own interests.

I shudder to think of a country that is run with the interests of the average Jow Forums poster in mind.

I'm just not voting because I do not know enough about any of the issues or candidates to decide and I have no faith in political parties.

I'm not voting because I haven't been paying attention to politics at all.

you forgot where you're at friendo

Attached: 1538866815964.jpg (924x1018, 291K)

The only people who benefit from right wing policies are the ultra rich.

Doesn't matter. Most people don't know jack squat about politics. People have known democracy is easily corruptible garbage even 2000 years ago.
Democracy gives the illusion of choice. There's some real choice there, but you're selecting from a pool of people who are most likely going to represent the people who got them to the point they could be elected in the first place ("special interests").
It doesn't matter how much or how little you know, you just need to vote AGAINST the money.

Attached: 1540030605497.jpg (400x400, 27K)

haha cuck, while you side with feminazis and sjws, me and mybased billionare firends, the 60th of the presidents donald j trump will be owning libtards like you.

Attached: 1509041188032.jpg (534x712, 56K)

You sound like my brainwashed borderline npc mother, what's your argument for voting left?
Do you even have an argument, or is your only argument shaming tactics?

What's he got on you Linsdey?

Attached: Trump Graham golf.png (480x275, 196K)

Reminder that if you buy into identity politics you are a literal retard and cannot think individually for yourself.

Moar gibs and less wagecucking

Voting left is the most retarded thing any person can do.
Most immigrants are men.
If you vote left-wing, you're lowering your value on the partner market and destroy the lower class by wage dumping from the foreigners.
Even minorities will suffer from these consequences.
But there's always a place for leftists in north korea, venezuela and cuba.

Attached: MindOverMatter.gif (743x749, 56K)

I already voted straight blue because fuck white people.

Asuka a shit

Only an asukafag would make this post

Attached: reicasualsuspenders.jpg (1000x1367, 315K)

see >If you buy into identity politics
Are you WHITE and RIGHT WING unlike those LEFTISTS? I bet you want to ensure the future of your EUROPEAN heritage.

Nigger

The left doesn't want white genocide. Whites are genociding ourselves.

Attached: 1540504771310.png (845x1200, 694K)

Specifically how does it relate to more gibs, are more gibs better for us long term?
Do you have actual specific things that the left will be doing that will improve my life in a concrete way?

sorry OP but being a robot in a country full of shitskins is far worse than being a robot around mostly white people who won't bother or assault me

Attached: 1444860835972.jpg (270x200, 15K)

Asuka is shit though. All evas are shits.

Robots never had a chance so shove that redpill garbage up my ass please.

Attached: bb7.png (600x554, 470K)

Every time I see Lindsey Graham I just think about how much of a repressed gay he looks like lel

>Are you WHITE and RIGHT WING unlike those LEFTISTS? I bet you want to ensure the future of your EUROPEAN heritage.
All that matters is the individual pursuit. Nationalism and purity in ancestry is a disease of the 21st century.

Attached: 1532018527085.jpg (647x1196, 132K)

That's not really an argument against his points, or a valid way of dismissing them.
Even if you "never have a chance" doing things that negatively effect your chances dig your already unmanageable hole even deeper.

>The left doesn't want white genocide. Whites are genociding ourselves.

I don't really give a shit about left or right, I just know that democrats will make it easier for the hispanic population to continue outpacing whites and for us to eventually replace you. All the other shit can be figured out later once whites are knocked out of their position of power, ideally deported back to Europe.

>wanting a stronger social safety net without prostituting yourself to some shitty job isn't in his interest
Truly plebian

Attached: 1532056275053.jpg (1700x1200, 1.34M)

And you aree...? That's right, nobody, I don't have to listen to you and your worthless opinions

donald trump, my best friends is going to kick the niggers out and the blacks, and the mexicans. not too much longer till we get gfs bros!!!! : D

Yeah, go ahead and vote left. It's done California wonders. A paradise for people in the lower and middle class

>doing things that negatively effect your chances dig your already unmanageable hole even deeper
Good :)

Attached: 1526743265612.jpg (960x1280, 136K)

U dont need to do any research to know that the right has too much power atm, and I'm right leaning myself

I mean, the united states already has a near unmanageable problem with welfare to begin with, it will collapse on itself AS IT IS in several years.
Now, this isn't only to do with welfare, but even if I'd benefit in the short term from receiving larger checks every month, it will likely speed up the date that I get kicked off of those or that the system itself collapses and I can no longer benefit.
Also, if you'd ever lived on welfare you would know how terrible it is in destroying your motivation to do anything productive.

i'm voting GOP but thanks for the offer. One day we wont have to vote for neocons because there will be a genuine nationalist party, until then i will just vote for the most right wing party available.

Attached: basedest nigga around.jpg (360x531, 20K)

>Republicans can do anything to stop the demographic changes that are currently happening
What are they realistically going to do though? Even if all immigration stopped tomorrow America is still going to become majority hispanic soon.
Fuck, Jow Forums even thinks Spain is white, so what is so bad about hispanics? Would you rather have Middle Easterners and Africans like in Europe?

Attached: 1536019691092.jpg (706x1200, 401K)

>Diversity is our strength
>Neoliberal welfarism will cure society's ills
>Orange man bad.
I too look forward to the day me and my spic neighbor are dependent on the state for goodies.
>Cringe.
Hell hath no fury like a mutt scorned.

>Would you rather have Middle Easterners and Africans like in Europe?

No, because I am Hispanic. I'm being serious. I want us to replace you.

That's because of California. Look at the East Coast, especially Vermont.
Pic related. It's also one of the whitest states, but Jow Forums can't stand the idea that a blue state could be good.

Attached: 1536758486013.jpg (1000x667, 318K)

The young, totalist Mosley would have despised the modern ultra-capitalist GOP.

Why do you want that? If you really want a hispanic culture and majority, why not move to a hispanic country?

That's inevitable unless some kind of genocide happens. Why should I care what race is the majority?
Jews aren't the majority, but look at who controls society.

Attached: 1530967252539.jpg (240x320, 46K)

It won't collapse, it'll just shrink in scale as boomer die off.
>Also, if you'd ever lived on welfare you would know how terrible it is in destroying your motivation to do anything productive
There is actually zero data to support this but I don't want to work anyway. Automation will take over more and more labor.

>ITT: Autistic seething lefty who wants more neetbuxs. Talks about giving them more neetbux. Calls it collective interest.

Yes undoubtedly but for now it is better them than the democrats who are also ultra capitalist but just happen to be anti fascists as well. There is a much higher chance of black-shirts getting power under the GOP than the DNC. I am not a capitalist, i am a fascists. Thus the Mosley pics. I'm just voting for the party that wont shut us down.

Attached: mosley based.png (485x750, 73K)

>why not move to a hispanic country?

Why not just take this one if we can? Especially considering its history of interfering in and destabilizing South American nations?

>That's inevitable

From your lips to God's ears.

>Automation will take over more and more labor.
And this will be a bad thing for the majority of people based on how people receive wages and live now. Being motivated, even in your personal life, is important to being happy and fulfilled instead of depressed and moping around in your life's meaninglessness.

I got my parents and three siblings to all vote for right wing.

Attached: 1541378737565.jpg (337x337, 35K)

Because as you begin to fill a country and become a majority, it's policies and culture will change. Eventually you will not be living in hispanic America, you will just be living in a new hispanic country, with hispanic policies and hispanic problems that you thought you could avoid by living there.

Debt is money. The more debt your nation has the more money it has. That's how fiat currencies work.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA

Why do people need to be motivated to do anything? Being a "productive" member of society, "being successful", "getting ahead", etc are all literally capitalist memes. If automation continues to take more and more consumers out of the loop, capitalism is going to collapse.
It's time to figure out what system is going to replace capitalism, and it NEEDS to work with automation.

Attached: 1526413125091.jpg (736x1071, 86K)

Which is why Ii also included the economical disadvantages.
A higher crime level will also ensue.
Both things would even affect the average robot.
I still support things like minimum wage and unemployment benefits tho.
Sadly most modern right-wing politicians seem economically libertarian.
The from my perspective best solution sadly isn't available in democracy right now.

Attached: ItalyPol_Vittoria.jpg (810x987, 343K)

Seriously why do you tell me that I'm doing something against my own interests. How do you know what my interests are? You wannabe domineering control freak.

Because you're not an ultra-rich elite.

right wing is the only wing that matters. libtards should be sent back to their home countries

My life isn't miserable especially while I'm not at work, lmao. I give zero fucks about muh sexual market value.
>based on how people receive wages and live now
wut, that's only a problem due to lack of welfare that's been getting chipped away at for years

Attached: 1524448975705.png (376x476, 254K)

It's likely that you would be though. Look at the breakdown for Trump tax cuts, for example: only the very wealthiest are benefiting. Add to that there's not unreasonable odds it may also adversely affect your healthcare, social security, rights at work, etc.

Because people don't just magically do things, they have to have a motivation to. Notice, I never mentioned any of the memes you mentioned "being successful" "being productive" "getting ahead" etc, you put those words in my mouth.
When people do nothing, from experience, they don't tend to be very happy and notice how meaningless their lives are after their entertainment and sources of escapism run out.

But the things you said about capitalism are a different issue, are you against capitalism?
Should people not be able to benefit from the product of their labor?
Do you think that if I make something and sell it that other people deserve to benefit from it who have never had a part in making it?

You're comparing a state with the largest population and highest GDP to one of the lowest populated states and the lowest GDP. What the Dems want may work on a small scale, but not feasible at a large scale.

Im voting democrat because republishits want to take away my neetbux and put guns in school

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (430x441, 86K)

>the people who put the most money into taxes benefit the most from tax cuts
well fuck me sideways who would have seen that one coming?
You do realize we know damn well how tax cuts work right? They affect everyone they just give the most back to those who give the most in.

There's basically no left in America, the Democrats are by and large also paid shills of the upper class. If your local senator/rep is an exception vote for them, but otherwise you're right to stay home or vote third party.

>blue state with highest GDP
>somehow this means their policies are bad

What's your solution to automation then?
Just tax every productive member of the society you live in to feed those who no longer work?
They would just move to other societies and your society would collapse on itself. Do you have a solution?

Stop using my waifu to push your lefist agenda

>Debt is good now guys
>Trust me

Attached: OP.png (211x239, 5K)

I'm not voting, i don't think voting would really help me.

California is shit for poor/middle class people you moron. Look at the original post that started this chain

except everyone pays taxes and liberal taxes hit middle class the hardest.

Most based motherfucker in this whole thread coming through, don't mind me

Attached: grill boomer.jpg (768x768, 104K)

He's technically right, but debt based currency strangles itself anyways, which he conveniently ignored.

>They affect everyone
Except when they don't. 25% of taxpayers actually pay MORE over a ten year period under the Trump tax plan, mainly middle income earners.

GOP claims to be party of fiscal responsibility but then massively cuts tax revenues and lets budget deficit skyrocket purely to let their rich donors keep an even more obscene amount of money.

Sales and consumption taxes funding programs, more money people have the more they can spend and stimulate shit.
>Just tax every productive member of the society you live in to feed those who no longer work?
>They would just move to other societies and your society
This used to be more common and still happens to a lesser extend post welfare reform and the US didn't see tons of people leaving cause of it. Labor gets more automated and eventually most people just live and let live.

Attached: 1530573918803.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

Look at the East Coast as a whole. It has its ups and downs of course, but in general it's far more populated and likely has a much higher GDP in combination. The Coasts are lefty, and the most highly developed places in the country.
You can't really boil it down to parties. It's not as if New York City would suddenly be dramatically different if it became red.

You don't get to decide what's good, Central Banks and The State do. We're the ones who get to suffer if the experiment goes wrong though.

If we taxed the poor they would suddenly be hit the hardest. If you look at who pays the most in taxes in total amounts, it's wealthy people. If you look at who doesn't pay taxes and isn't poor it's the ultra rich who can afford to keep money outside of the USA and abuse all sorts of tax laws.

All politicians are shills to the upper class.

Asuka would be left wing.

Attached: 1521218230861.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>achieve fascist government through democratic means
AND THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE
FUCK YOU JAMES MASON

Attached: 1514840378570m.jpg (1024x640, 147K)

>zero elaboration
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1535765345451.png (519x480, 159K)

You have to stretch. Debt is good A LOT. For it to actually seem good.

The US of A is not a democracy, my dude.

>You don't get to decide whats good
I literally just did. I don't care what other people think because I'm not a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1537092316211.jpg (713x611, 62K)

Why does anyone owe anything to the State?

A surprising amount of people don't get this or get why it's not.

Yeah, I should vote for my interests in importing the third world to compete with me for rapidly vanishing lower-class jobs and drive my wages down even if they don't succeed in taking my jobs. Then they can just sit on welfare (thanks anchor babies) that I pay for instead.

Open borders is a Koch brothers policy and the only one the left consistently supports. The 15 dollar minimum wage is nowhere to be seen on the left, but there's plenty of identity politics for anyone that isn't white, despite the fact that the bulk of the working class in America is still white...and male.

The Democratic party is not the party of the working man. The Republicans may not be either, but at least there isn't a raw naked hatred for us there.

I'm much happier outside of work at my shitty low wage manual labor job. I'm plenty productive at my autistic hobbies and happier.

I'll elaborate for him, as a poor Bulgarian living in Southern CA (Los Angeles)
Rent is really god damn high here. Everything is expensive. Jobs may be plentiful, but somehow it's still really goddamn hard to get hired for anything but a McJob. This state sucks dick unless you're rich.

now THIS is based, OP BTFO

I mean, I could point out the cost of living that gets driven up by people at the population centers bleeding out into other areas, I'm not very educated on this topic though so it's not like I have much else to add to the conversation.

>If you vote Republican you're voting against your own interests!
>The only people who benefit from right wing policies are the ultra rich.
I am not ultra rich and I am voting all Republican.
I will never vote democrat after seeing how much of a cultural shift they made with Obama.
Can't wait for the Republicans to outlaw gay marriage again, shove those homos back in the closet.

Attached: stupid (2).jpg (1705x1920, 220K)

>some retarded avatarfag on Jow Forums thinks he has any authority on any subject
sage

Attached: Blank+_63460fced8d019dfeffb5bba26ea2e02.jpg (1000x744, 86K)

I live in deep red Utah and can't afford to move out and neither can anyone else under 30. Taxes are low, wages are low, cost of living keeps going up and shit isn't adjusted for it. Welfare system is virtually nonexistent in this state unlike Cali and I'm lucky my parents are well-off and let me live with them.

Leftism would only ever work in a white ethnostate.

>shove homos back in the closet
>posts gay character from gay show
ok

Yeah, your low wage manual labor job, not welfare.
You have likely not lived on welfare, and you do not understand why it can be bad for the people who live on it and stagnate.
It's unsurprising that you are less happy at work, obviously, what you do doesn't sound very enjoyable and sounds like something you could easily write off yourself as meaningless, though I'm not you so I can't make that judgement.
But you need to have motivation and movement to do anything, in your case, you might have some motivation to indulge yourself in your hobbies to escape work or to add some meaning to your life despite it.

>The only people who benefit from right wing policies are the ultra rich.
holy mother of yikes

Attached: 1539212405562.png (419x398, 191K)

nigger there was no such thing as democracy muh 2000 years ago.

maybe a republic but the very concept of a republic with checks and balances was created by carthage with its sophet, the hundred and four and ruling family houses

>Democrat

>Left

Pick one

That's fine, but global economics is still based on debt being a good thing. Of course it's bad for normal people like us, but the economy is still debt based.

If you want to live somewhere legally you need to have land, or pay rent to someone who owns land. They have to pay property taxes at the very least, so for you to even exist you or someone else has to pay property taxes. Do something the state doesn't like and it can revoke you "unalienable rights" and throw you in prison.

You are going to get hired before Jesus, especially if you have some kind of skill or degree.

Yes it is. It's also a republic. Republics are a form of democracy, specifically a "representative democracy". All forms of democracy tried so far have been complete shit. See: Athens.
The only form of democracy that MIGHT work is a system where you can easily vote public officials out of office.

Attached: 1528331210477.png (400x400, 299K)

uh, does athens ring a bell

this tbhon

oreo oreo oreo oringal

>abuse all sorts of tax laws
that would be super exciting and scandalous! you should write a tv show about it! oh wait....

even if you were just mentally handicapped and thought government taking more money was inherently good....the way that budgets work is that government takes their %, then immediately give that money away to contractors. those contractors don't give a shit, they're not going to work harder or faster, they'll just raise their rates or make higher bids because they almost never have competition.

taxation generally works and i think it's funny that middle class families might live worse than poor families with subsidies, but the logic behind liberal proposals is contradictory. you might put up a few shelter homes to house 200 homeless but created conditions that put 2000 people on the streets.

Most people don't want to be an ultra-rich elite. Your entire argument is chastising me for not being more greedy, while trying to twist it around and phrase it as if I'm greedy for doing it. Ha! you cunt.
Trumps been great for my rights at work. It'd be way worse under the democrats. I'm a fucking man child I play around with vehicles, guns, gamble, and get drunk all the time. Democrats would fuck that up entirely. They're not going to make any policy to increase my quality of life just restrict it. Then some asshole will come along and tell me it's in my own interest and others want to take my rights away. No, democrats are very clear they are not interested in me. They don't want me to have as many rights as other people. Forget that racket.

I honestly want to see the asswhoopin he has planned. Reminder his investigation has already payed for itself with what was seized from Manafort.

Attached: Mueller.png (800x430, 372K)

Athens didn't consider slaves, foreigners or women civilians and therefore didn't give them the right to vote. But hey if you want to implement that i'm sure we could come to a compromise. How about we turn America into a pure democracy where only white men can vote! everyone is happy.

Libertarian>Republican>Not Voting>>>>>>Democrats
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't

People do not stagnate on welfare, there is zero data supporting this argument.
anitra.net/homelessness/columns/anitra/eightmyths.html
I wish I could not work a soul sucking job to get money cause I don't want to leech off my parents too much but there's also my own happiness and I may as well take the hedonism route.

Attached: Alice.Margatroid.full.2092329.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

Only white men with wealth.