R8/h8 my one month gym progress

r8/h8 my one month gym progress

Attached: 11.png (351x496, 229K)

post a before picture you idiot

One month ago

Attached: 12.png (351x485, 293K)

5/10.

Also, when you take progress pictures make sure you have the same lightning, pose, angle, etc.

How can I improve other than keep lifting?

Regarding lifting, you have good body genetics overall. Your weak points are your tiny traps and narrow neck (can’t tell for sure) so focus on those.

Don’t know how good your nutrition is but a better one is the most important step you can take to improve your body?

By the way, what is your goal and what are you already doing towards achieving it? I can’t tell you how to improve without knowing this.

I know about db shrugs but what are other good exercises? And how do I build up my neck?

Pic related is goal body but I dont know if hes on gear

Attached: Cxi4mS8XcAAzNSR.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>By the way, what is your goal and what are you already doing towards achieving it? I can’t tell you how to improve without knowing this.

If he is on gear and I find its impossible to get that big then pic related is goal

Going to gym 6 days a week

Attached: 1545895638690.jpg (800x800, 162K)

Bump

no progress, find some rope instead of making this shit thread.

Post body

Well, I don’t know much about trap exercises as none of my lifts target traps primarily, but Smith Machine Shrug is the top trap lift on bodybuilding.com.

Concerning the neck, I’ve never had a reason to train it, but again, Lying Face Down Plate Neck Resistance is the best rated exercise on that page.

Your goal appears to be natty, but I’m far from an expert so don’t quote me on that.

I don’t think going to the gym is optimal for a beginner as most lifters begin training full body 3 times a week and then move on to another program depending on their goals.

Focus on a lean bulk to gain muscle and lose fat while you are a beginner. Hit abs for goal body 2 and train hard chest, biceps and traps for goal body 1.

Nice of you to make the censor bar extra long lmao

Thanks

Hah glad someone got the joke

Lol is that Alex Jones?

alex jone face scared me

Yes

where'd u cop that mask?

infowars store

>Giving money to controlled opposition.

it was during the winter sale and I got it 50% off, I don't 3 bucks will make or break the search for truth

and i know he is CO but the meme potential of this mask was too much to pass over

In that case, good investment.

Bump

Decent arm gains and remember to take your super Male vitality

Diet

should i cut or bulk? feeling self conscious of my weight

Bump