Chris Chan

You're given a million dollar and a year to turn him into a chad. How will you do it?

Attached: chris.jpg (799x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDSFu2LTA10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Stacy. Christine would become a Stacy.

in that pic he was still saveable now he's past the point of no return

He hasn't started HRT. Still saveable.

Can't save autism that deeply rooted, he's in another world

Throw him off a bridge and put the money to better use

nah fampai, I've seen the current chris chan in public, I gotta agree with on this

Didn't he mutilate his taint to serve as his "vagina"?

Attached: 1546821212265.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

Are we talking about nowadays or the younger, more gullible years of Chris? Because now Chris(tine) is just beyond saving. As for the younger years of CWC I believe that you'd need to trick him into doing it, like acting as a girl, asking for his PS3 and holding it hostage, forcing him to do cardio and eat healthy to get it back.

Attached: EmprahCWC.jpg (517x599, 100K)

Do I get the million dollars no matter what? Because if it's conditional on him achieving some milestone, I need to know what that is because it might not even be worth trying. I don't think Chris Chan can achieve much in a year, especially in the first year.

Throw away his lotion bottle in the background and tell him to do the nofap challenge for at least a year.

Who is this Supreme Gentleman?

Yes he has (or so he says). He says he got given oestrogen by a doctor after spending several months rubbing estrogel (a product for menopausal women) on his chest and hoping breasts would grow.

Starts him on testosterone immediately. Get access to the best gym, nutritionist, and trainer. On-call therapist to keep his autism under control. Hire someone to monitor his every moves to make sure he's following the plan.

Attached: 1544907872421.jpg (1039x2015, 210K)

Attached: big chris.png (636x817, 121K)

Light his house on fire, make him live in golds gym, with an electroshock collar that goes off if he leaves. Give him an A1 diet, get him steroids, once he’s visually passable and can flirt up gym thots decently get him a crib with a minimalist but suave aesthetic and get him a chad wardrobe. Done, I’m a miracle worker

>209.7 lbs
>45.3%, bf
Dear god how

Fund some Sonic shit to be made by Sega tailored to him specifically, dangle in front of him like a carrot. There, easiest unjust of all time.

Retard here,is 45% bf heart attack tier?

In order to have 45% BF and only weight 210lbs, his visceral fat has to be fairly high. So yes, he's very prone he heart disease.

Trt blast and cruise. Throw away everything he owns. Enroll him in college. Haircut, better clothes, pay a girl to be his gf, and put a shock collar and shock him when he does something autistic.

If half of your mass is fat you’re fucked

Attached: AB5384B1-528A-4B33-9BFC-AACBD5E2D92B.gif (612x360, 89K)

>and can flirt up gym thots
Have you ever watched a single Christina Chandler video?

Not possible.

Only costs like $200 to legally change his name to Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDSFu2LTA10

latest video.

>wait for the dimensional merge
>swap this chris with chad chris
>keep the money

Chris is already a Chad, he's an oblivious autist who gets shit handed to him for free by """"trolls""""

he's ageing like shit. only 37 years old.

(pic 2015 when he was 32)

Attached: 13 NOV 2015.jpg (900x900, 221K)

good god

How?

Attached: weigh in.gif (400x300, 857K)

>I've seen the current chris chan in public
what did he do

what the fuck is that fanart?

What if I'm not a 'Standard Adult'?

I'm a big boy

Attached: 1540694901670.png (1000x800, 285K)

>been on this site for years
>this chris chan is being memed a ton now

Was he an old meme brought back or something?

Just over 8 years ago.

Attached: 06 NOV 2010.jpg (1200x900, 158K)

got me

I give you... CHRIS CHAD

Attached: Chris Chad.jpg (800x601, 101K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH GAWD KILL IT WITH FIYAH

Attached: tumblr_m1zj2t6np11qfa1jdo1_1280.jpg (1280x696, 98K)

Embezzle the money.

I spend about $60 on a good cattle prod and whip, a few grand on exercise equipment and the bare minimum furniture required, and about $400,000 on a house with some land somewhere in the south away from people. To prevent Chris from trying to escape the only vehicles to enter the premises will be those that carry in the groceries (nothing but oats, vegetables, salmon, and chicken breasts) I order in to ensure maximum surveillance as I quite literally whip him into shape. Any whining, mentions of sonichu, or attempting to quit will be met with more vigorous whipping; any attempts at using the autistic shutdown to weasel out of exercising, escape attempts, or mentions of the dimensional merge will be met with the cattle prod. The boy has grown soft from decades of carrot, it's time for the stick.

Attached: IMG_0954.jpg (700x580, 132K)

The years haven't been kind to him.

Attached: chris chan 2018.jpg (525x640, 75K)

Convince him to take a large dose of vitamin K

underrated. He does have a good jaw line underneath the fat.

>Chris Chan is nearly 40.

Turn HIM into a chad?
That..THING that...BEAST is beyond any grace or salvation I assure you. You might as well let him remain the marble that he has become. The best thing to do is go to school/get a good job, invest and make your million the hard way. Because extremely hard is still better than completely fucking impossible.

1990 was 29 years ago user.

Chris was born in 1982...

It's impossible but here's the best I could do

>kill his mom
>physically make him permanently mute so he can't say autistic shit, still live a relatively normal life, get disability and get some slack from girls for his "struggle"
>maybe find a therapist, that won't tell him Jesus is the answer, who he could write to
>force him to fast as much as possible and one meal a day
>nutritionist or personal cook to make him eat right, when I allow him to eat
>hair plugs
>bathe once/twice a day
>basic skincare routine + retinoids, dermarolling and sunscreen
>men's grooming stuff such as a proper shave + aftershave, cologne and a trim every 3 weeks
>roids
>6 day PPL with cardio after every workout, with trainer to make sure he does it
>apartment and nice-ish used car that I make him clean by gunpoint every two weeks
>30 minutes of sunlight on his skin everyday
>give him an allowance that he can only use to splurge on girls such as buying them expensive drinks or taking them to nice dinners
Then I would get him some nice clothes. Nothing flashy but on the high end of normal along with church clothes so he can go be around normal people for a change.

The idea is to hide his autism as much as possible so he can get laid before they find out. Making him mute would be a more desirable crutch for him to abuse than his autism.

Barb is like 85 years old, she has little time left.

I only got a year, she has to go. House is getting repossessed so he needs an apartment.

>kill him
>keep money for myself
>turn self into chat
>lie and say I am chris chan

Jesus. HRT ages you so badlyu.

>hey now you're an allstar

I'm not this user but I met him at Magfest last year and I gotta agree with also meeting him IRL is very surreal

I'd take him to a remote island with no internet. There he'd be forced into manual labor and working out. Also whores he'd be forced to fuck. He'd then be forced to have at least one fistfight a week with some other faggot of similar size and autism.

If nothing would work I'd just kill him.

test e and tren + personal chef + home gym

this is so well done that is not funny

nah it was just the tiniest of cuts, like 20mm max.

was an amazing hue of pink thou.