Realistically speaking how do you even stop this absolute beast charging at you

Realistically speaking how do you even stop this absolute beast charging at you

Attached: 1532745664516.webm (720x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/07Vv0OcfyFI?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Level change and go for a takedown

You throw her a few chicken nuggets and run away

Leg kicks

Get low

>how do you even stop this absolute beast charging at you

By not escalating really minor and petty social slights into all-out brawls. It's easily done.

Charge just like her because I'm not a bloatlet and I likely outweigh her.

>takedown a literal human wall
Youre just gonna hurt yourself

this has gotta be hawaii

Post body

you dont. she could pretty much crush the entire UFC mens division under light heavyweight

Throw this to lure her away

Attached: chocolate-oreo-shake-large-br-oreo-ha-chocolate-nutrition-facts-7501750.png (500x284, 113K)

>be a man
>win by default

Same way you stop any charging dangerous game

Attached: rifle.jpg (736x1106, 176K)

I'm 6'1 190lbs. All I would have to do is use my superior wingspan to punch her in the face before she can even get near me. One good hit is all it would take to knock her out.

All that cardio had to do for something

Attached: FinalSolution.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Couple of straight punches to the face. She can barely touch her head let alone stop anything that isnt a hook.

mother of god, what is this abomination

Attached: tumblr_ol36zmuteU1vmdfwzo4_1280.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Christ, that's pretty unprofessional.
Why would you need to stop it, just kite the thing until it gets tired.

goblinoid mutts fighting with belly of highly processed, unhygienic, poison slop from megacorp. dwelling in the new cities of our age living on piles of unimaginable filth. imports from the overflowing latrines of the world. grotesque walking pollutants products of trash world.

Eating 2 of those puts you at 4000 calories, you can bloatmax eating only 3 of those every day

Attached: laughterstops.png (600x431, 331K)

I misread is 2600 jesus christ 2 of those to reach 5200 calories

>when Mexico sends its people they aren’t sending their best

Being almost pure sugar, wouldn't it be extremely quickly utilized and burned off or stored as fat, without giving you sustained energy (like a traditional carb load)?

t. brainlet

This. Women have absolutely no chin these days.

I wish the hunter would blow his head off with that gun

You spear tackle her using all the strength you got from squatting and deadlifting

cringe

Cry more, faggot.

Swolebro I went to college lost points on his mandatory health class food journal assignment because the cardio winemum instructor didn't believe that he ate one of those every day and totaled over 5k cals. Think he's FBI now.

Random Judo throw, then leave her on the ground, she won't be capable of getting up.

Yikes, I can smell the onions from here

Cuck

>attempt to throw shake at beast, only hit your own head
>Get charged, she has literally 100 pounds or more on you leaving you helpless
>get your literal titties knocked out of your shirt, shit pushed in
>start fighting the only girl trying to protect you and break up the fight causing her to beatthe shit out of you too
>get double teamed by both

What was her thought process here

fucking based if true

Attached: succesful-like-me.jpg (562x525, 44K)

Women get super entitled and think they can get away with anything these days.

You don't. Respect the bloat.
youtu.be/07Vv0OcfyFI?t=15

If this chick is coming at you and you know it's a fight you immediately kick her knee and either drop her for a knee to the face or you hyperextend her shit up and the altercation is over.

>tfw not getting to watch tittys flapping around while eating mcnuggets

Ayyy 13 grams of fiber though.

Superior speed.

Attached: 2.jpg (324x600, 31K)

Jesus Christ

People don't stand like that in a fight for it to work that well.

>2600 calories

Wow, it's like a day's worth of food in a cup!

Attached: 1542187904430.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I've just started cutting aggressively this week and this makes me want to cry

How do you counter this piece of lard?

You are jot answering the question you retard. The scenario is if the beast charges at you how do you respond, not how to prevent the beast from charging in the first place. Reading is pretty easy too try it some time.

actually kinda badass.
reminds me of Bob from Tekken.

weaponized obesity.

I'd like to see this dude take on a buff guy though and not a skinny looking twink.

>go low
>get her on your shoulders
>squat it
>throw her on the ground in victory

JUDO
U
D
O

Then stomp on his face

>263 GRAMS OF SUGAR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She was in the right probably, why try to stop it

Now I want to be fat

By not throwing food at them?
I mean, it's a novel concept, to just eat your food in a stationary manner without violently sharing it, but I do it, and it works out for me.
...but you do you, bro. If you're that into Battle Royal, then you go for it. Fight that big boss!

Attached: 1487066474870.jpg (264x205, 33K)

squatting 300lbs of flailing lard is a lot harder than 500lbs of compliant weight.

>you think someone would do that, just go on the savannah and kill animals?

this: and also make him move/run the heart rate is going to go up and will be easy to to take down

That's a big drink

Be nice to her. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

the smaller guy is only skin and bones. If you take someone that is at least 5.10 80/kg most of it being lean body mass than he could stand his ground simply by letting the big boy gas out.

Attached: 1546551385832.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>2017
>49 views
>probably all this thread
Did you make this video? if not how the fuck do you find this shit

Sidestep and trip it. There's no way you would win in a fair fight, you need to get her knocked down or she will literally eat you.

This is not the original video. It went viral on Reddit last year.

>wahhh he killed an animal nature scary! nature bad!

Use my 153lb frame and 6 inch wrists to dart away like the little gecko I am.

>hunting is so based and redpilled I feel so in touch with my ancestors! W-what? My ancestors barely hunted and predominately made use of agriculture and domestication of animals and plants to thrive and build modern civilizations? W-what the only people who relied on hunting were the same people my ancestors regarded as savages?

This is your brain on hunting, go live in the bush nigger lovers

Attached: 2208706A-1E4D-4C61-B4F7-F2352B6D9892.png (465x697, 613K)

Your post makes no sense and you're a faggot

cringe

Hunter/gatherers are more ancestoral than farmers. I would tell you to look at your family tree to check, but yours is clearly shaped like a ladder.

I didn't realize you were actually retarded, my bad

Oddly satisfying video

what you talking about tons of people put their lead leg so far forward that a kick to the knee will fuck their shit up

Eyes to the thighs and tackle them, user. Didn't you ever play football?

>wahhhhhh my ancestors were hunters damnit! They didn’t spend centuries perfectly breeding livestock and plants so they’d have optimal nutrition, wahhhhh my ancestors didn’t then use these livestock’s to set up settlements on other continents to ensure they’d be able to live there ! Wahhhhh my ancestors never discovered the staples of a healthy diet lie predomeintly in animal biproducts and plants

If your ancestors didn’t do these things you’re a nigger now fuck off nigger boy

Attached: 104A8CA2-9EAA-443F-8542-F1EDEF544F23.jpg (1242x1860, 368K)

Why do people even try to stop public fights? Why not just let them fight it out and watch?

>he relates to his caveman ancestors more than any other

This is how I know you’re mentally retarded

If you do the math, you would know that you have more hunter-gatherer ancestors than agricultural ancestors, you mongoloid

if you do one lap around that center island she will run out of breath and collapse, then you can move in for the kill.
or you can be a man and just beat her ass like the dumb woman she is.

I repeat

>he relates more to his low iq ancestors who never built a civilization than any other

Just so we’re clear

cringe

Ah yes, el ogro de las Americas.

Hunters had higher IQ. Grains and vegetables are only food for dumb peasants.

Except that eating meat is what evolved us from protohumans, since vitamin B12 from meat is what promoted the brain development that differentiates us from monkeys. Fuck off you vegan fag

jesus christ

Attached: IMG_2842.png (750x1334, 795K)

Maybe they didn't need to build a civilization because they were smart enough to survive without one

>hunters were le epic and total bad asses

Is that why niggers spend all day hunting a hog instead of creating any sort of invention such as doors. Lmao the fact you try to claim people who domesticated animals and began farming are lower iq is so unsalable stupid an asinine I’m genuinly laughing.

Because of farming and domesticating we no longer had to be nomadic, we could focus more time on creating useful things such as written languages(so we could mock the knuckle dragging hunters) walls to keep low iq retards (such as yourself) out of the villages, and literally every other note worthy invention was created by people who utalized farminga and domesticating

Now shoo shoo nigger

Vitamin b12 is found in milk, eggs, and every other dairy product you collosal faggot

Attached: BA73FC1D-771C-471D-8513-0965114F483F.jpg (1819x1500, 437K)

Holy shit he can barely fit his arm around her

cringe

>tfw too smart to create civilization
So if you’re just as smart as them what’s stopping you from opting out of society and living like them? Now shoo shoo dirty ape

Attached: 0C381FE4-1D7F-42F0-ADBD-E210F988A6D8.jpg (488x634, 65K)

>Wah, this reminds me of millions of innocent animals that my ancestors killed that allowed me to be born.
Take responsibility and kill yourself user.

Hunters had less time inventing but that does not mean they had lower IQ. Do you realise that the European and Asian agricultural peoples you're talking about came about from early hunters. Hunters had to have high IQ in the first place for them to become farmers.

imagine lacking self awareness like this on a mongolian cave painting board

Attached: 1364230287051.jpg (567x425, 283K)

>kul tiran monk

Literally this. Double leg ez
t. doesn't know how to wrestle

Wow so insightful, everyone’s low iq ancestors that were in tribes of 30 hunted. Wow you’re a real fucking brainiac, but guess what. once they were smart enough they realized hunting is a giant time waster so they began domesticating animals and began farming. Hunting in the modern day is a fucking joke and it’s laughable you try to compare it to caveman hunting.

Yeah bud go out and hunt a grizzly bear with a spear or bow and arrows you made yourself. I’d love to see that

Hunting in the modern only means fat lazy boomers can kill animals that are genetically perfect. And when all these fat stupid boomers with they’re retarded manchild sons gonout and do this for generations it fucks up the ecosystem beyond repair.

But I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone who covers themselves in 40 dollar deer piss to mask their scent

Do you look like this by any chance?

Attached: 960096E3-6F5B-49D7-9D91-49A4D04AE338.jpg (620x465, 40K)

Last I checked we were a Tibetan basket weaving forum bud

your posts read like a reddit spacing schizo who probably has daddy issues

Attached: B11AEE23-B6EE-49F2-A1E4-2AC6E4AD04E3.jpg (598x792, 62K)

its NZ