Left pic, ryan phillippe 44yo

left pic, ryan phillippe 44yo
right pic, jared leto 47yo
What is their secret?

ryan could easily pass as late teen on some of his instagram pics.

Attached: age.jpg (1267x640, 225K)

baby foreskins. Its an old jewish trick.

They look their age, if not older. It's everyone else with the overaging problem, not them, Leto and Ryan don't look youthful, everyone else just looks old.

photoshop, the skin is smoothed out.

Jow Forums memes aside, is there proof for this claim? What if it's just a really good diet?

I've seen Caucasians age that well only doing carnivore diet, but that's not the case
I've seen Asians age that well while doing calorie restricted plant based diets, but obviously that isn't the case either
I'm quite sure that they're are doing retinol creams on a daily basis, likely pregnolone injections as well (at least Jared)
I don't think that would account enough to explain their looks though

They look just as young in all other pics though

Probably this. I showed a picture of Leto to my grandma once and asked her how old does he look and she said he looks like in his 40s.
I think he looks great though

Actual nugget of truth, caloric restriction has been proven to slow the visible effects of aging dramatically (though cancer will still get ya).

As for white skin. Use sun screen. The reason nordic women look less old at 40 is not because of super secret genetics, just fewer UV-radiation.

because they dont post any un-edited photos

A really good diet of foreskin does help. Well you would have to look at their picture without any touch ups. I doubt they ever let pictures with high-resolutions get out. They also have excellent genetics and never smoke or get too much sun.

foreskins really are used in certain products. just jewgle it, it's public info.

Yes, the hunger games chick said she gets facial treatments with foreskin cream. Why do you think they still advocate for slicing off the hood of babies junk even though it's not necessary? Answer: so the rootless cosmopolitan elite can use it to keep them young.

They also get the stem cells from aborted fetuses

Why they push whoring around and put abortion clinics on every corner and say "too many people/children am bad, abort your fetuses" in colleges, in media, and on places like Jow Forums.

snail essence

thank me later ;)

Attached: 1546687916467.jpg (584x657, 231K)

>Pharrell is 45 years old

Attached: CAD03983-BF9B-4526-8A44-91F1F382789F.jpg (624x425, 20K)

Damn, this nigga looking good.

its called photoshop and fucking make up

Thousands on preservatives like dermal creams, retinoids

Thousands on restoratives like fraxel laser, derma rolling, any kind of dermabrasion, ultrasonic shit to break up keritanized skin, remove wrinkles, stretch marks

Thousands on fillers, micro surgeries using the best procedures and technology to prevent scarring, face lifts, nose jobs

Their faces by now are probably 90% artificial

This. People who maintain a healthy weight, even slightly underweight and eat well always look young as they get older.

also immaculate skin care assisted and treated by the best professionals for years and years (since the moment they became famous)

imagine dumping millions into your looks over the years, having someone ensuring your skin is doing its best at every turn

some celebrities use upwards of 20 products on their faces every day

and those products each are in the hundreds and tiny

Hmm. My dad aged poorly. He looked 50 at 30, 60 at 40 etc. He was very thin and low body fat and a true health nut. His twin brother (my uncle), looked significantly younger and always carried a little more weight. His face looked younger and his skin had more elasticity while my dad looked more gaunt. Anecdotal evidence for sure, but is definitely contrary to what you say.

photoshop lol

Interesting case as your father has a twin. Maybe slightly under surplus is the key. Seems like your uncle did it right (always carried a little more weight). It seems as if your father was on one end of an extreme. Prime example of someone not aging a day is Pharrell Williams, the guy still looks like he is in his twenties and is almost 50. His weight hasn't fluctuated throughout his whole career, that along with the fact melanin provided more elasticity to the skin (black&asian). People tell me I look 20-22 and I am almost 29. When I see people I went to high school with they are in disbelief and say that I haven't aged a day since graduation, just bigger, but my face is the same. When training I always gained 5-7 lbs a year and stayed lean, I think that has a lot to do with it, along with for me personally. How old are you and how old does the general population assume to you to be?

Wait, what... You niggers weren't joking about the foreskin...

Have I been... Red pilled?

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-190606_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 441K)