Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/49108156/#q49108248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I looking at?

Looks like severe, infected acne.

absolutely

girls like big guys, gotta roid to get big

its the circle of life

I have scars 2/3rds of the way that bad. Fuck could getting a warrior make up for it make me look rugged at least instead of just fucking disgusting?

Attached: comment_m4bVsn255Ksr6feRe6pryb4cisoVg1fL.jpg (641x749, 101K)

*warrior physique

If injections are necessary, how come we are so shit naturally, why aren't we making effort to make us stronger and better right from the get go thus making the injections obsolete?

It's not worth it. One of my friends died at 38 becase of steroids.

>he thinks this mental illness ugly bodybuilding shit is better
wew

If anything our bodies are much bigger and stronger than necessary.

You could make up some bullshit story like getting in an explosion

You're basically this guy.

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-03-22-22h05m47s210.png (853x480, 423K)

You notice how the second and third pic are completely different physique wise

Its either not the same guy or dude completely botched his pct like a moron

Maybe he stopped doing the harmful horse roids when he discovered it gave him large, extremely painful and potentially deadly lesions on his entire upper body? Just a suggestion.

that doesn't happen unless you go way overboard. I mean some people are prone to acne but I abused the hell out of the sauce for a number of years and only had mildly more bacne. the only bad part was it can lead to some pimples that are like deep cystic acne that grow big and hurt like a bitch to squeeze out all the way. but the raging libido, feelings of supreme well being and able to pull any piece of tail make it worth it

Daily reminder women care more about skin clarity than muscles

This guy knows

How to get clear skin? I get pimples on my face all over except on cheeks very often yet I shower with face wash daily and use a face mask twice a week. Idk how everyone has clear skin and I don't and I'm sad because I try so hard to get rid of the pimples.

Though I do drink a lot of milk and I've heard that milk can cause acne

Daily reminder that nobody cares what women care about

Sign me up OP.

That was aimed at people who lift for grills

Alright then, fuck those faggots too

that is nasty

Yeah stop drinking milk
I’m the cold shower fag who was doing it for nofap reasons, but I noticed the past few weeks when I stopped I started getting massive cystic acne (again) that I didn’t notice before since I had been cold showering for months. Why didn’t anyone tell me? And these were disgusting acne I’m talking about weeping pus and blood.
I’ve tried antibiotics and accutane, every imaginable OTC and prescription creams/masks/laser etc. I’m on day 3 and all the acne has closed up or faded wtf is this?! The showers suck but you gotta ask yourself, “are you willing to do WHATEVER it takes to get clear skin?” So hop in.
Interested to hear if anyone else had had the same effects.

Attached: 1505103679920.jpg (551x540, 32K)

is it true that test injections make you have wet dreams every other night?

It's 80% genetics at least, some fatties eat pure shit yet have baby clear skin while me and you just have to do our best to avoid breakouts getting any worse

vomit

What happened here?

Some Pajeet got hair implants

Explains supermang and his lost gains

cut down to an only meat diet for a while and see if it changes, then slowly add back foods in every couple of weeks in order to detect what exactly is causing it. then never eat that thing again.
It's not "genetics" by the way, do people honestly believe that humans were naturally meant to exist with little bags of pus all over their face? I mean Jesus Christ.

Looks like infection, maybe some fecal bacteria getting into open pores causing a skin infection

Maybe the shit infected his fresh tender shaved skin? But hey, that’s just a theory...

You have no real concept of "genetics"
Lurk more, retard

A GAME THEORY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>only meat
>that humans were naturally meant to exist
One of you faggots. I hope you fucking retards bench press with sticks and stones.

> 2019
> Still lifting for grilla
> Not gonna make it

whatd you run

This. Hair transplants.

Attached: 460359C700000578-0-image-a-13_1509823023731.jpg (636x382, 47K)

We had this thread the other day

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/49108156/#q49108248

>person A can eat whatever they want and not get pimples
>person B has to cut out specific foods to not get pimples
>implying person A and person B have the same skin genetics

WHAT in the ever loving fuck would you attribute this to other than GENETICS?

tren made me psychotic ended up in the mental hospital

How long do those dots stay before going away?

how much does this shit cost?

Looks like he took a buckshot to the chest