How to become based and kindhearted like Keanu?

How to become based and kindhearted like Keanu?

Attached: a35b30f41ed4f9020da0b5283d410cea.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ck4vl_8KZMI
youtu.be/AoF02JPf7W0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suffer.

keep your chin up brother. love ya

being happy isn't that hard user. What's making you sad?

Yes, but how does one confront suffering?

I feel myself constantly torn between the brutality of reality and the beauty of reality. Trying to find/form meaning?

The way he does, and the way I try my best to every day. Understand the pain you've been through, whatever trauma and suffering you've experienced, and try to understand why. What caused it, why you, what happened. Then do everything in your power to make certain no one else will ever have to feel that pain.

It's easy, when you've been hurt, to tear others down, to drag them below you so you can feel stronger. But true strength lies in protection, honor, making the world a better place for those who will come after you, no matter the cost.

Thanks, brother.

He’s half Asian

unironically this, the man has been punished unbelievably

That's extremely romantic. Why not find an appreciation for both? Maybe take everything less seriously?

It does seem excessive kek, I do accept both aspects of reality, although I admit I am struggling somewhat with meaning. Lifting is helping me tremendously with that anxious feeling though.

he is the unsung paragon of humanity

very few people realise just how beautiful this soul is

he is one of the VERY few people who would actually get into heaven

Thank you, user. You have an admirable spirit

There are violent Asian humans, there must be others factors

Thank you, I try my best. It's pretty cringey, I'll openly admit, but when I'm having a real bad day and start to feel myself growing spiteful, these two songs usually get me back on track.

youtu.be/ck4vl_8KZMI

youtu.be/AoF02JPf7W0

It's not great music (though not bad), but I found them in one of my darkest times, and the message has really stuck with me ever since.

Have a really shitty life

Stop browsing Jow Forums.

It's a character dummy, he's not like that irl, no one is, especially when you are a hollywood big shot.

what happened to him?

unironically, find some form of spirituality. doesn't have to be Christianity. Shit it can just be some vague feeling of oneness with the earth. I believe man has evolved to believe in something bigger than himself, and if art/work/family ain't doing it then get religion.

Attached: MV5BMTEwODkxNzE4NzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDY5NDYwMzQ@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg (666x1000, 113K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves#Personal_life

Genuinely good guy. I wish him the best.

Also I can’t wait for John eick 3. Shit’s gonna be lit

>daughter is stillborn
>relationship goes to shit
>ex gf dies in a car crash
>two different times stalkers broke into his house
>little sister has had bone marrow cancer for ten years, no idea if she's dead
>best friend dies of drug overdose

Dont forget his dad got caught for being a drug dealer.

>unironically, find some form of spirituality
this so much, it's really been helping me

hmmm idk