Does it matter how much I can lift if I just want to look good/get into bodybuilding?

Does it matter how much I can lift if I just want to look good/get into bodybuilding?

Attached: __Blv9VkkD0b4___.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Really? No. But this board is full of ugly tards with an autistic obsession with strength

Its called coping

Should I still increase weight regularly or increase sets and stuff

Attached: rOnpVqAraU___.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

No.
Not in the least.
If you want to look good you really only need to eat healthy, eat seldomly, and become more active.
Maybe play a sport and or do basic calisthenics.

dat butterface, woof.

If you don’t increase weight now and
Then you’ll fail to get enough progressive overload to build muscle. You don’t see bodybuilders benching 1 or 2 plates for working sets. You’ll need to increase weight occasionally if you want to continue to see gains

Attached: 7624AAF9-075C-4FC2-B981-49D55F952A67.jpg (750x1037, 472K)

Most dudes who look good are also pretty fucking strong.
You're not going to look good unless you can move a decent amount of weight.
Not autistic one rep maxes every other week, but having solid weight on compounds is fundamental

Attached: fo8nK.gif (400x289, 1.81M)

Disgusting

Bodybuilders are on fucking drugs you imbecile.
They stopped functioning like normal human beings a long time ago.

you grow a bigger muscle benching 225 10 times compared to 135 10 times. if you just want ottermode - look like a twink in clothing and a buff twink with no clothes - then don't worry about weight.

>hurr durr it’s all drugs training doesn’t matter
Get off my board retard
>pic related is you

Attached: 9F745D38-B40B-4989-ADF5-D61AE86EC62C.jpg (323x412, 40K)

So work on compounds but my main focus should be on accessories for development?

Attached: BsJKkrNAThe___.jpg (1080x1349, 123K)

1.The drugs litterally change how their bodies fucking function. Rules that apply to them do not apply to us.
2.They work out yes. But harder then any of us can ever workout. A workout that will leave most of us completely wrecked for a week? To them, that's nothing.
3.Normal people build muscle from moderately high rep moderately high weight lifting. Rarely done to full muscular exhaustion. As much as possible. All of the time.
That is reality.
You don't need to power lift or strength train. It's a nice bonus but it's not needed.

No, compounds are incredibly important for building a physique and building size. About 60-80% of your workout should be compounds

Are you outright retarded? Or are you just doing mental gymnastics to think this is at all opposing my original points? My points stand.
1. Increasing weight is needed to build a physique
2. You are retarded

Her face is absolutely disgusting. She should wear a cool mask around

You are arrogant but have no reason to be. Look at yourself before calling others retarded. If you actually had knowledge you'd know that studies showed that people on testosterone build a lot of muscle without even training.

>My points stand.
>1. Increasing weight is needed to build a physique

So no, your points do not stand. If you're on drugs you don't even need to lift to build muscle. Lifting is optional as long as you up the dose.

Dont be fucking rude asshole incel

>If you're on drugs you don't even need to lift to build muscle

Attached: cmon man.jpg (460x500, 29K)

I JUST WANNA SNIFF

Attached: just.jpg (836x543, 387K)

i hate how much i unironically want this now

Attached: D7942A71-F88A-4655-9233-DB89DD1E097A.jpg (480x853, 83K)

*braaaaap*

Yes. Past a certain point you need to be able to properly lift a certain amount at lift x to safely do high weight working sets of lift y.

LOLOLOL
roastie or onions?

Attached: 1546104391151.gif (800x600, 144K)

strength is everything if youre a natty lifter you tard. post body

>If you're on drugs you don't even need to lift to build muscle.
What the fuck, man....seriously.
The amount of fiber you'd be creating of course would be superior in comparison to a natty base metabolism (no training at all), but that is nothing if at least you wanna see some fucking minimum progress

Attached: 1414991260520.jpg (298x292, 21K)