What do you guys season your cheap chicken breast with

What do you guys season your cheap chicken breast with

Attached: 1545744674656.jpg (774x774, 128K)

protein powder

Lemon pepper

Seasoning salt

that greek seasoning in the yellow container

>where the fuck did monday go

Mayonnaise, garlic salt, black pecker.

hmm i dunno what do you like?
i like garlic.

olive oil, salt, pep pep, cayenne, this garlic pepper seasoning grinder i got, and this other brew pub chicken seasoning grinder i got. Put it all in a mixing bowl and toss it thoroughly let it sit for a lil

>olive oil or butter
>onions and/or onion powder
>garlic and/or garlic powder
>paprika
>sometimes turmeric
>black pepper
>chili and/or hot sauce if I feel like it
>if I have scallions, chop some in the pan
>if I have chives I sprinkle them on top of the plate
>lemon pepper might b gud
>MOST IMPORTANTLY: Balsamic vinegar
^ Last one makes everything taste great and I use it basically always

Mix&match the above, depending on what you feel like / what you have.

tried the vinegar but it just overpowers everything

Coat chicken in sour cream. Season with salt, smoked peperika, tons of black pepper

regular olive oil, not extra virgin
lots of fresh black pepper
onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt
throw it on the george forman grill

Attached: 78904237890423.jpg (575x262, 266K)

You just gotta find one that you like. There are so many different kinds. Some that are thick (usually cheaper ones), some watery, some made from only grapes, some with figs, or avocados, or even fucking strawberries.

Also if you put it in the pan while you're frying your chicken, the vinegar will evaporate and you'll end up with just the usually very sweet-tasting parts. If you add it at the end, it'll be stronger and more vinegar-y.

Makes the blandest piece of chicken taste like a gr8 meal.

This shit.

Attached: la_grille_steakhouse_onion_burger_seasoning_800.jpg (800x800, 50K)

I cook it in a crock pot and mince it up into a mess with a lot of beans and veggies

Pizza/meat random spices mix on sale and cayenne

Based

garlic salt
masterfoods all purpose seasoing
peri peri
cooked in garlic infused olive oil

coat in olive oil and then use different dry rubs like pic related

Attached: m.jpg (562x1000, 75K)

greek yogurt/skyr is the only acceptable answer

At the grocery store the other day I saw an all-purpose seasoning called "Paleo Powder" and I chose the "original" flavor.
Shit is fucking NICE, and all I have to do is sprinkle it.

Ingredients list says: salt, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, white pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper.

Libtard tears. Also libtard salt. Yes, I'm a gamer

same. I've been liking Lemon Pepper Mrs. Dash lately they have a variety of salt-free seasonings

smegma

yall niggas bake the chicken, grill or pan fry?

More important than the seasoning is the brining. The morning before you cook it, take it out of the freezer and put it in a container of salt water. I don't know exact ratios for the salt concentration, just a bunch. Leave it in the brine on the counter for at least 4 hours, and the brine will loosen up the fibers and soak into the meat. By the time you cook it, you would have to be miraculously stupid to end up with anything other than perfectly juicy, tender meat.

Based and societypilled.

bake

Curd, tumeric, chili powder, salt, coriander, ginger, garlic, pepper, and cloves. Cooked in ghee. Can't afford chicken breast often but when do I cook that way

My ay-rab neighbor keeps giving me this giant containers of za'atar for like every Muslim holiday so mostly that.
It's so fucking good, man.
qft

hey fellas i suggest using a slow cooker and some sort of chicken bone broth with rice thrown in the mix, garlic powder or even garlic cloves, carrots, some salt, black pepper, oregano, red pepper, and thyme. I personally like to add cilantro as well for my rice.

i also suggest some decent rice like pic related and do said beforehand.

Attached: DSC02054.jpg (241x360, 39K)

Curd more like Turd.

Attached: imgonnadoit.gif (498x359, 408K)

You sound young. Like neonate. Go away.

little bit of salt, pepper, maybe some paprika, and if it's a special occasion, I'll get a little ligma on there.

Oregano, dried garlic, and black pepper.

My man,I go for the brazilian bullshit one personally

random mccorcmick seasonings or rubs

See

Good meat because I can cook and I'm not poverty stricken.

>projecting this hard

you were so desperate to convince strangers that you aren’t poor, you didn’t even answer the question

A premixed Shrwarma spice and some olive oil on the barbie. Rarely eat chicken though, it's an eternally dry meat lacking in appropriate fats for my tastes and needs.

Pan fry

>chicken
>dry
Your cooking it wrong, my chickens juicy, how do you make it, also do you buy cheap shit?

Seasoning.