/skinnyfat/ general

Skinnyfatties rise up

Attached: Immanentize_the_eschaton.jpg (500x415, 33K)

>bulk or cut

WHY CAN'T ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Roids?
Yes: bulk leaving humanity behind
No: cut to 12%, then slow bulk/recomp between 12-15%

If you're "skinnyfat" it means you don't lift and have no muscle while also having high bf%.
Just calculate your TDEE, eat a 400-500 calorie deficit every day, and lift fucking weights.
You'll see results, I promise.

I lift plenty but still have a ducking gut

Skinnyfats are usually below their goal weight, so you will generally be bulking. Though, depending on how athletic you are, it may be helpful to lose maybe 10lbs just to make the workouts easier.

>google this shit to try to figure out what kind of machine that is
>??????
I'm solidly 12 times more confused than when I started

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

being skinny fat is a cruel hell, one that I'll probably never escape
I think there's too much shit out there that fucking CONTRADICTS the other; there is no good answer. It's already fucking happened in this thread:
cut
bulk

???

skinnyfat is literally the worst curse next to balding that can be placed on a man. here's my progress though

Attached: 29-5-18.jpg (1256x2344, 342K)

Attached: 4-12-18.png (546x822, 375K)

I'm your before picture but probably twice as bad.
What was your routine?
I want to know every fucking detail. I'm sick of this curse

Exercise and eat in moderation

Height and weight?

did you stick to a particular system?

EAT HEALTHY, DO A FULL BODY ROUTINE EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
EVERY DAY, AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED
YOU'LL MAKE IT OR I'LL TAKE IT

Do i cut or continue to "bulk"
Currently 5'9 and 187lbs (85kg)

Attached: bodcutorbulk.jpg (540x742, 111K)

How can you be skinny fat lmao ur either skinny or ur fat

Mogged

well i'm a retard with photos.

also kind of overweight and wondering if i should cut

Side pic would help persp, but I'd say a small cut and then back to clean bulk

u look like you don't do shit at the gym but sit around. also cut and then bulk up but actually lift weights this time

thanks for the feedback. gut is not too bad from the side, it is just wide viewed from the front

I was stuck in the before picture mode for years and I literally only started seeing results when i made a real effort on my diet. I cut out all refined carbs, made proteins and fats my #1 priority (I didn't go full out keto, but I just placed carbs as my lowest priority macro). I cut out alcohol too. I ate on a deficit from the before pic, in which i was ~183lbs, until i was down to 172lbs, which is the after pic. I'm now currently lean bulking my way up, and I feel small as fuck, but it's better than being skinnyfat.

I honestly think skinnyfat is a hormone issue greatly exacerbated by shitty diets. It's fixable but it takes a lot of effort and it's disheartening to see people who put in 1/10th the effort you put in but look way better. It's cliche but consistency is key. Get a solid routine and stick to your diet.

6'0 ~183 lbs in before pic, ~173 in after pic

I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS AND MY MOTHER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FASTING
I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THIS LAST BIT OF BELLY FAT

Attached: 1545354322909.jpg (480x484, 40K)

work pretty hard, mostly strong in squat and flat bench as i have been doing 5x5 for three months now

I should also mention that I did a 70 hour water fast to kick-start my cut, and I think it helped greatly. I didn't lose much strength but I dropped some fat really quick.

>MY MOTHER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FASTING
You have to eat, user.

user. Listen here I'm a skinny fat dude and I've been doing a ton of research the past couple of days and the best answer I have come up with is. Eat at maitence and Lift with 5-10 mins of cardio twice a week. Its going really good for me so far.

what's your routine?

If you have never lifted before you are probably best off cutting until your lifts stall, then start bulking.

But CICO

im here

tfw skinnyfat and gyno

Attached: IMG_1880.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

I ONLY FUCK DIMES

Keep bulking and work harder.

>18% body fat
I guess I still need to cut

Trying to escape the skinny fat hell. First pic 5'11 80kg, cut for 3 months till 70, was skelly mode. Now bulking, pic 2 is where I'm at right now at 78kg.

Attached: progress.png (1218x961, 1.56M)

I'd say lean bulk till around april then start cutting for the summer.

/swimbro/ here, i'm usually in the /fat/ general.
I was 233 lb fucking fatass and i've slimmed a bit down to 205 lbs as of late.
I'm an honorary skinnyfat manboober now. After about 20 more lbs i'll be able to wear my old small sized t-shirts though :')

>be skinnyfat
>cut and end up spooky skeleton

just eat maintenance and lift. you'll put on some muscle and fill out

are you training core? have you checked for Anterior Pelvic Tilt?

The answer is *always* cutting for skinnyfats

Depends where you are at. If you have a gut then cut till the gut is gone, you don't have to be 10% just get rid of the gut. If you are more skinny, say your body looks flabby but you don't have a gut then just bulk because chances are you just don't have muscle, like this guy 49127251

Skinny fats are doomed.
In your firat year of training you can expect to gain 3-5lbs of muscle mass. You're not gonna really see it. It would take at least 5 years to see at least some changes

I went from obese to skinnyfat (5'10"/163lbs) and I'm eating at maintenance for now. Probably going to start my new cut in march and try to lose another 10lbs then eat at maintenance again.

>wide hips
>hourglass figure
>skinnyfat
Is there a hormonal imbalance present in me, and how do I fix it? I've been exercising and dieting using the basic Jow Forums guide provided on the sticky, but I've been getting nowhere.

Been dieting and exercising for 2 weeks now.
Don't seem to be losing weight but can't really tell because it's been fluctuating between 158 and 163
Does that mean I'm eating too much or is it too early to tell?

Do I have a shot lads?
If I start now can I at least be acceptable by 20201?

Attached: r8.jpg (712x2968, 415K)

>bitch hips
it's over

Fridge mode

>Fridge mode
Fuark.
rip aesthetics for me then.

That ain’t gyno chief not even close

Yes, you do my good user. You gotta put effort first, cut to like 8 % bf to prime your body to gain muscle. Then do slow bulk with 100-250 calorie surplus. Train high volume and hit each muscle 2x a week. Routine doesn't matter that much as much your ability to put effort into it.

You can still improve what you have and not be as much of a fridge, focus on lats and shoulders. Also normies can't really tell a difference between aesthetics and fridge mode so it's not as bad.

What do? I got told to ‘just lift’ and did PPL for about 8 months and got a bit over halfway to 1/2/3/4 and looked exactly the same.
I’m 75 kg and literally just want to not look like shit

Attached: 71FBA325-CA5B-448D-B5F4-8F2EE223BF2F.jpg (1242x1316, 241K)

>You can still improve what you have and not be as much of a fridge, focus on lats and shoulders. Also normies can't really tell a difference between aesthetics and fridge mode so it's not as bad.
Thanks breh :)

Attached: 1539352716070.jpg (760x881, 198K)

user you gotta cut hard first as you seem to be at least 20 %, when you are lean insulin sensitivity shoots up and you have better chance of gaining muscle. Start tracking your macros like an autist for a while, perhaps start filming your work sets of the exercises, could be that your form is off.

The key is to get lean mass. Not "bulk". Fuck "bulk". Acquire LEAN mass, that's the only way. The most important parts of fixing skinnyfat are as follows:

- Get enough sleep
- Work out consistently so your body is always rebuilding muscle, skinnyfat is usually heavily caused by lack of muscle mass
- When gaining mass, make sure to gain as much muscle and little fat as possible
- When losing mass, make sure to lose as much fat and as little muscle as possible

Eat clean, don't do ridiculous bulks or cuts, and you'll get there. If your muscle mass is absolute trash, the answer is always always lean bulk and ensure you gain almost entirely muscle mass, then cut while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. Escaping skinnyfat takes over a year, usually gaining about 20-25 pounds of muscle first before losing weight.

But if you are nearer 25 BMI, aka you're more fat than skinny, simply work out and retain as much of your muscle as possible. If your muscle mass is particularly low, you can even gain muscle mass while cutting.

The most important thing is that you work out consistently. How do you expect to fix the issue (too much fat, too little muscle) without workout out? There's never not a reason to work out.

Thank you user

Attached: Dairy Supplement.webm (546x960, 1.43M)

>If I start now can I at least be acceptable by 20201?
>20201
Even that far in the future, you'd still be a manlet

>gives answer third post in
>no replies
this board is retarded and always looking for shortcuts instead of just adhering to what has worked for every other person who is consistent

Skinny fat ass here: I saw it, but I think it’s only confusing because there are so many different answers in the thread
As I’m so desperate though, I’ll try that.

What routine? Starting strength?
How much protein?
I want out of this hell

How long am I supposed to defecit for

What's a good site/info-graphic for the basic gestalt on lean bulking?
i'm afraid of getting NORMIE'D if i click whatever is on google's first result page

>love handles
>unproportionaly fat thighs
>arms and forearms without muscle definition
Slowly getting rid of these, started at 78 kg, currently 71 kg, I'm gonna make it

+100-250 calories above tdee

>was skinnyfat
>hard cut to skele
>then bulked
It's not hard if you're not retarded. If you're a particularly skinny skinny-fat, maybe you want to bulk first. Just fucking pick one.

Is it even possible to go from something like to something not lardish by the summer?

of course it is. Just cut until you're 70 kg, or even 65 if you're shorter than 180 cm.

Until you reach your goal.

kek, that filename

she's still fat though

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

gj