Male body positivity matters

user I want to remind you that you are beautiful the way you are

Attached: 4C616B5A-25B0-4297-930F-8EB25570CE9F.jpg (750x1001, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VM3gVAActaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look how amazingly different bodies can be

Attached: 9FBA7676-56E0-4009-81C1-12AA97EA01DC.jpg (750x621, 196K)

fuck off. i just have been able to accept the fact that im ugly. dont try and trick me with your sjw bullshit

shit like this only works on women

I hate women

Attached: 1547135259956.png (680x661, 245K)

Fuck off tumblr, objective supremacy (truth & beauty), and objective perfection (God) exists. Your body positivity crap is communist kike dogma.

please don‘t put yourself down like that user

Attached: 90680B37-9613-4AB1-ABCB-5C60740A5D5D.jpg (750x701, 130K)

Bet what would happen if the fat guy asked this cartoonist out, really doesn't matter if it's man or a women. Result would be the same. I wonder if at one point they realized their hypocrisy and felt ashamed for lying.

Pffffffft. Gr8 b8 m8

I don't just want to be acceptable, I want to be slobbered over.

But I'm 5.3?

this one is me down to the smile

Attached: Untitled.png (752x1000, 637K)

Of course I am. That does not however make me a useless and unlovable piece of human garbage.

subliminal whitey bowing to black cock

I see what you're doing OP... You're trying to convince everyone else that they can slack off while you train so you can hoard all the gains and bitches. Clever, but it ain't gonna work :^)

Attached: gonna say it.jpg (1101x1001, 200K)

from left to right
>statue
>twink
>dad
>power lifter
>lanklet
pink one.

The only one that's attractive is the fit one on the far left, ironically enough.

sshhhhh

Attached: 32F55184-AD6D-4893-AF97-939C3FE36FB4.jpg (750x500, 85K)

why are all their dicks so small?

I know.

But I can do better.

holy fucking based

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Based

Based betadestiny poster

Dick positivity

The only positivity required is motivation to make it

Don't try to bring that women shit to us. It's bad enough that women are already infected with that shit. You're a fucking fag.

Let's have male body positivity when it comes to height, frame, muscle insertions and other things that we can't change, but let's continue praising the development of strength and the discipline to change what we can, because it's healthy, it feels good, and because we're not adult children who need constant validation like the other gender

Attached: 821902.jpg (720x791, 51K)

FUCK

Attached: 1546232571642.png (1000x1000, 137K)

This is the true body positivity movement.

based

Attached: 1537303222760.gif (332x332, 269K)

>just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
Love my man Alex but this part always get me kek

Attached: 1510717575282.jpg (842x792, 81K)

BASED

Attached: 003.png (964x612, 367K)

>betadestiny
post link or story

Yea, you just need to be white

That’s not how inches work. 1 inch is much smaller than that. Still based desu

OC? On my Jow Forums?

Attached: makes me think.jpg (750x600, 109K)

>They are all ATTRACTIVE even though I'll only fuck the one on the left, other girls will want the others, im sure

post body

Excellent meme

Attached: 1544554533046.jpg (720x616, 33K)

NO NOT THE AD REVENUE

Unironically this

Thanks for pointing out the artists cuck ways

Shut up faggot, only women do this shit

youtu.be/VM3gVAActaM

Yeah, it's pretty gross.

Based sincere poster

Based and redpilled

Fat fucks can never be attractive

Fuck off

>reddit spacing

FUCK YOU

I WILL NOT STOP WORKING OUT UNTIL I PISS PURE LACTIC ACID

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>in all seriousness though, "body positivity" is a trap to make content people lazy. Don't stop making gains, but don't go crazy.

Attached: 1544746100696.png (600x600, 262K)