/fat/ - Epic Bait Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roly-poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: fghjnm.jpg (1238x2174, 395K)

CONFESS

Attached: xfgjkk.png (1024x1148, 50K)

Day 29 of zero carb starts now

Can't believe ive held on this long.

Guys help I've been sick for the past few days and went from 193 to 196. Do you guys really find it that hard to control yourselves around food?. I find it pretty easy to just not eat. Also I need some advice for when I got to a restaurant how do I track my food especially if its a local one and it doesn't show the calories?

Attached: pepe wojak.jpg (1140x1600, 208K)

>Never run it without nicotine
What do you mean?

i almost threw my protein shake back up after hitting the gym today wtf anyone else get this?

Attached: 1521142206265.png (367x321, 177K)

Maybe it's a sign you should stop ingesting that bullshit and focus on making a proper meal

Nicotine kills bacteria pretty well, if you run it without nicotine you're gonna get TB fucker.

I'm gonna throw it here again.
After 25 days of monk-style no sugar low carb low calories diet, I had a breakdown and ate 95 grams of this ice cream, which is approved by the national association of diabetics in my country. What do you guys think? I do not plan of making a regular thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-012715.png (1440x2560, 128K)

I ate 1200calories in chickens with buffalo sauce.
Then I took some bites of my moms bagel with cream cheese which I think maybe me go over TDEE

None of us read BR and we don't care. As long as you didn't go over your calorie limit you are fine.

>how much you lost
mid-sized microwave
>how much left
amount of pizza an average american eats in a year

Attached: 6de5e9db3fb6d171304ebc008aa1069d.jpg (500x835, 82K)

I think I'll be at an automobile tire when I weigh in tomorrow. Feels good to be ahead of my scheduled weight loss.

I guess that's one way to measure things

70lbs - an Irish Setter

Lost an average housecat

Have a 5-gallon bottle of water left

Oh, the vape. I see thanks for the heads up user.

>For roly-poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.
lol no this is for retarded, lazy faggots who're unable to put the required effort and dedication to properly /fast/ and will thus remain morbid and repulsive sacks of lard until they die

Pork rinds are so disgusting and I'd rather be eating some cool ranch doritos but I guess I'll stick to this shit.

Oh come on if you're gonna bait the fatties at least do a good job of it

Attached: 1546719331885.jpg (581x767, 92K)

I guess its a way to visualise how much you lost, mainly a meme desu.

you're seething in every thread, why do you care so much? CICO and OMAD have been working fine for me.

Not even the effort uh. It's Spanish, and also, what do you think PROTEINas would mean? And what CARBOHIDRATOS would mean? Jesus. What are FIBRA? Those words. As many other are literally 2 letters apart.

Anyone able to share some fat Wojaks? I'm buiding a team, you know (I'm saving them for OPs for new threads )

Attached: 1537264445122.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

here my friend have a rare fatjak

Attached: 1545145357226.jpg (1600x1596, 563K)

did you go over your TDEE? its not a big deal.

Thanks man. I'll treasure it always.

Attached: 1539300644485.jpg (500x500, 57K)

> 9:32 PM
kek

Lol @ people who say they have a "sweet tooth". No, you're addicted a highly addictive substance.

Attached: 1528706979421.jpg (600x539, 178K)

Don't laugh at my mom. She's trying to do better.

>12 days off my low carb diet after losing 70 lbs in 6 months
>regained 21 lbs

It's not meant to be boys.

Attached: 1488571371493.jpg (540x468, 61K)

I'm 5'10, 220. TDEE is measured around 2700. When I get paid I plan on starting a two meal a day diet of 2 chicken breasts, one protein shake per meal. Roughly 580cal/82g protein per meal. Is this sustainable if I can stand the sameness? Will I make it?

the baiting tard is back lol

This is my second time ever posting here. I'm not whoever you think I am.

Dude I've been eating like dogshit since Christmas ad I've only been to the gym thrice. Luckily I've only gained about ~5 pounds but getting back on the wagon is hard. I've been doing really well for 6 damn months.

How the fuck did you gain 21 lbs in 12 days? Did you go full retard?

post proof or fuck off

its bait

Honestly I have no clue.

How do I post proof? you're just gonna go full retard regardless of what I do. I was at 227 and now I'm at 248

>bad habit of stress eating
>Genuinely the most stressful time in my fucking life

I'm mostly holding strong but a cookie got me. 160 calories of junk.

I had Chipotle for lunch today, I stayed under my TDEE and I went out for a bike ride. I gotta be carefully about my sodium though because my blood pressure is a little high.

Very rare

Attached: 1AD7785F-BEB5-4906-957A-17D903B1A2B3.jpg (1095x1143, 246K)

>how much you lost
a human head
>how much left
amount of cheese an average American eats in a year

I'm 6' 28 years old and gone from 225lb~ last summer to 170lb right now. I am ready to start gaining muscle mass, I already do HIIT running twice a week, but am too autistic to go to the gym plus it costs money. How much can i realistically accomplish at home with basically just a pullup bar? I've been doing 8 sets of various grips of 2 then 3 and now 4 pullups currently 3 times a week for a couple months, but am not sure how far that will ultimately get me. I am effectively on keto, I have more or less no refined sugar ever and I cook over 99% of my meals. How far can this take me? My only real goals are to be healthy to live a long time and look good for girls, so I don't necessarily want to get weirdo bodybuilder big but I want to make women swoon when I take my shirt off or I'm at the beach with my bros

these are the fatjaks I've made. taking Jow Forums if anyone has any.

Attached: fatfolio.png (604x223, 66K)

Returning fattboi here. 5 years ago I lost about 40kg. Then I moved overseas, drank and ate about 30kg of it back. I've had heaps of false starts getting back into cutting, but I'm going strong and feeling good now.

I've been eating beans, chicken, mushrooms and salsa cooked in a slow cooker for dinner each night. Around 650 calories and super filling.

Anyone got any recommendations for other slow cooker meals?

one cookie isnt bad man, just dont make it a habit and dont over do it.

Should I bake chicken at 3am

I want it bad right now.

I live in a basement so I wouldn't be disturbing anyone ...

I think I will

if you have the calorie allowance for it sure

/swimbro/ here. Back to the grind tomorrow, will be at the pool at 10AM. Today i only ate two pieces of chicken and a hamburger. Felt pretty sick at my pals birthday. sucked.

Starting to get tired of looking down at the scale and seeing fluctuations going up every day. I mark the lowest numbers on the calendar, but i always feel like i'm lying to myself because after i write down the low number it goes back up 4-5 pounds for about a week. The good news is, my pants are really loose now so i had to buy a new belt. My medium shirts are all pretty loose too. I'm hoping by the time spring rolls around i'll be able to wear my old t-shirts.

I ate three cubes of pineapple today. It was the first thing that might have broke me out of ketosis after 3 and a half months of the diet. It probably didn't, but i was too ashamed to look up the nutritional info on myfitnesspal

I've almost lost the amount of cheese an average american eats in a year.

Anyone feel like the threads have been faster since New year's?

they were 5 times faster the first week of january

Probably a ton of water weight, carbs store lots of water.

Not a bad week I guess. Had some serious stress binging problems for one day, but made up for it with some fasting.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (753x464, 16K)

Let myself have a cheat day today (under 3000cals) after a week of being very low appetite. Hopefully I can get back to it tomorrow. Break ups sure are good weight loss fuel.

Eat something that tasted terrible, so your mind will associate cheat days negatively, and won't pressure you to break your diet again.

Tell me, /fat/, how did you get fat?

Zero carbs or ketogenic?

By not giving a fuck.

Went vegan right before new years and I’m seeing some good weightloss already, I’m really happy this is working out.
Still miss animal producs though, when will it stop Jow Forums?

>not just going keto

why didnt you just do a non-retarded diet

>Eating a range if different food and drinks, staying under TDEE to have a calorie deficit
OR
>Literally eating nothing and having to buy ""snake juice"" to stay alive, hate life and then binge like fuck when you inevitably fail the meme diet

Now what sounds like the better choice?

Attached: 1546735603823.jpg (465x300, 33K)

Don't believe the hype guys, being thicc is cute and us girls love manly thick men :)

Imagine actually thinking that im losing weight for your attention

The arrogance is sickening

Zero carb my boi

Tfw took me like 18 hours to finish one bag of 5oz pork rinds
Takes me 30 mins to polish off a party size bag of doritos

Interesting

I've been doing keto and IF since the new year. I had a bit of a cheat day yesterday and ate some bread and fries etc, and as a result I've had diarrhea since last night. I pooped 6 times last night and I'm on the my first poop of the day right now. What the fuck is wrong with me lads?

melatonin

I take melatonin to help my sleep for about 2 months now. It's plain obvious to me that it's responsible for my recent rapid weight gain.I have literally changed nothing with my diet or workout, it's the only possibility. direct or indirect. but neither my psychologist nor the internet suggest that melatonin can cause weight gain. so what the fuck is going on? will go to the doc soon and get some blood tests in as I used to have problems with my liver back when I was on SSRI. but yeah, if you happen to be an expert on the issue lemme know

I didn't walk yesterday, but i did eat my veggies like a good boy

Attached: 1494118590065.png (633x758, 44K)

It can be done without animal products as well, but I’m not too keen on doing keto

It’s a lifestyle/dietary change, really, and not a diet as in doing it just for a few months. If you don’t want to that’s fine, but it’s been a great way for me to lose weight

Take magnesium glycinate instead of melatonin. You're probably deficient in magnesium anyways.

Is this all you do? I feel like you post in this thread 24 hours a day.

If I eat at a 1000 cal deficit but still manage to hit my protein macro (180g) per day, would it be possible to maintain muscle mass?

will look into it, ty

Who here still /fat/ after Christmas? I put on 9 fucking pounds during the Christmas period (no gym and eating absolute shit for 2.5 weeks), and I've only managed to lose 3 pounds since starting gym again two weeks ago. Although I have started taking creatine so I'm hoping a lot of that is water weight.

Morning weigh in: 181.8 at 5'11". Three pounds exactly from normal BMI. I'm so close.

Feel free to fuck off at any time

put on 20lbs over christmas, but I've already 11 of that off since january 1st
Aiming for 180 by summer

Attached: makingit.png (1149x960, 1.32M)

You give a fuck about the loose skin my bro?

so far I'm still kina too chubby for loose skin, but I fear it when I get down to 180

What else am I supposed to do? Keep fat?

One of us is lying. But who is it?

Looked better before

Stop starving yourself Hun bun

Go eat some nice and delicious bread or sausages and dip the bread inside the juices and digest the amazing food

I know you love it

Attached: 1523633513292.jpg (616x463, 60K)

Good work so far, unfortunately the only solution to the loose skin is surgery, but that can be something you think about later. For now, stick with it and keep seeing that progress.

It's okay you big man you

Keep it up and don't worry about a thing.

Only kings used to eat like this and you want to be a King don't you?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x241, 2.16M)

Is fasting actually legit? I for real can't tell if it's trolling or genuine. I can't envision myself eating nothing for days at a time and feeling anything except pure misery and hunger after like hour 12

Get behind me

I'm not actually /fat/ bro, you can stop with your weird fat-fetish talk.

I did a 24 water fast once, and it wasn’t too bad. I didn’t work out or study during though so I imagine that it’s a lot different when still being productive. I went for some long walks to keep my mind off the hunger and the hunger subsided after 12 hours or so. I’d reccomend at least trying it out, go as far as you want and see for yourself if you like it.

I've found a new source of fat hate, and it's called VGS blogging

is this what actual women feel like when they see a tranny?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (825x1161, 279K)

why don't more men get bariatric surgery, or rather why do they wait until they're beyond saving to get it

I want big mac please

redpill me on tomatoes
are they good or bad?

I fell for the low fat high carb meme

great face gains

Tomatoes are great unless you're doing keto.

Because they die at double the rate after the first year of surgery than women.

>turn on
>"surgiversary"
>turn off

Jow Forumsing fatjak and thanksgiving brother