/fat/ - Epic Bait Edition

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Who is /fat/ for?
For roly-poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
count calories, all of them.
buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
cardio. learn to love walking.
start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
be a retard

Previous thread: jowforums.com/thread/49108833/fitness

Attached: fghjnm.jpg (395 KB, 1238x2174)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/49108833/fitness
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
podcasts.ufhealth.org/adults-can-grow-new-fat-cells-after-all-study-shows/
jowforums.com/thread/49147042/fitness

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

CONFESS

Attached: xfgjkk.png (50 KB, 1024x1148)

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Day 29 of zero carb starts now

Can't believe ive held on this long.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Guys help I've been sick for the past few days and went from 193 to 196. Do you guys really find it that hard to control yourselves around food?. I find it pretty easy to just not eat. Also I need some advice for when I got to a restaurant how do I track my food especially if its a local one and it doesn't show the calories?

Attached: pepe-wojak.jpg (208 KB, 1140x1600)

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

jowforums.com/thread/49108833/fitness
Never run it without nicotine
What do you mean?

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

i almost threw my protein shake back up after hitting the gym today wtf anyone else get this?

Attached: 1521142206265.png (177 KB, 367x321)

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Maybe it's a sign you should stop ingesting that bullshit and focus on making a proper meal

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Nicotine kills bacteria pretty well, if you run it without nicotine you're gonna get TB fucker.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

I'm gonna throw it here again.
After 25 days of monk-style no sugar low carb low calories diet, I had a breakdown and ate 95 grams of this ice cream, which is approved by the national association of diabetics in my country. What do you guys think? I do not plan of making a regular thing.

Attached: Screenshot-20190113-012715.png (128 KB, 1440x2560)

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

I ate 1200calories in chickens with buffalo sauce.
Then I took some bites of my moms bagel with cream cheese which I think maybe me go over TDEE

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

None of us read BR and we don't care. As long as you didn't go over your calorie limit you are fine.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

how much you lost
mid-sized microwave
how much left
amount of pizza an average american eats in a year

Attached: 6de5e9db3fb6d171304ebc008aa1069d.jpg (82 KB, 500x835)

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

I think I'll be at an automobile tire when I weigh in tomorrow. Feels good to be ahead of my scheduled weight loss.

Noah James
Noah James

I guess that's one way to measure things

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

70lbs - an Irish Setter

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Lost an average housecat

Have a 5-gallon bottle of water left

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Oh, the vape. I see thanks for the heads up user.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

For roly-poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.
lol no this is for retarded, lazy faggots who're unable to put the required effort and dedication to properly /fast/ and will thus remain morbid and repulsive sacks of lard until they die

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Pork rinds are so disgusting and I'd rather be eating some cool ranch doritos but I guess I'll stick to this shit.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Oh come on if you're gonna bait the fatties at least do a good job of it

Attached: 1546719331885.jpg (92 KB, 581x767)

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

I guess its a way to visualise how much you lost, mainly a meme desu.

you're seething in every thread, why do you care so much? CICO and OMAD have been working fine for me.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Not even the effort uh. It's Spanish, and also, what do you think PROTEINas would mean? And what CARBOHIDRATOS would mean? Jesus. What are FIBRA? Those words. As many other are literally 2 letters apart.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Anyone able to share some fat Wojaks? I'm buiding a team, you know (I'm saving them for OPs for new threads )

Attached: 1537264445122.jpg (144 KB, 682x1023)

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

here my friend have a rare fatjak

Attached: 1545145357226.jpg (563 KB, 1600x1596)

John Anderson
John Anderson

did you go over your TDEE? its not a big deal.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Thanks man. I'll treasure it always.

Attached: 1539300644485.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)

James Nelson
James Nelson

9:32 PM
kek

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Lol @ people who say they have a "sweet tooth". No, you're addicted a highly addictive substance.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Attached: 1528706979421.jpg (178 KB, 600x539)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Don't laugh at my mom. She's trying to do better.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

12 days off my low carb diet after losing 70 lbs in 6 months
regained 21 lbs

It's not meant to be boys.

Attached: 1488571371493.jpg (61 KB, 540x468)

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

I'm 5'10, 220. TDEE is measured around 2700. When I get paid I plan on starting a two meal a day diet of 2 chicken breasts, one protein shake per meal. Roughly 580cal/82g protein per meal. Is this sustainable if I can stand the sameness? Will I make it?

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

the baiting tard is back lol

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

This is my second time ever posting here. I'm not whoever you think I am.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Dude I've been eating like dogshit since Christmas ad I've only been to the gym thrice. Luckily I've only gained about ~5 pounds but getting back on the wagon is hard. I've been doing really well for 6 damn months.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

How the fuck did you gain 21 lbs in 12 days? Did you go full retard?

John Richardson
John Richardson

post proof or fuck off

its bait

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Honestly I have no clue.

How do I post proof? you're just gonna go full retard regardless of what I do. I was at 227 and now I'm at 248

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

bad habit of stress eating
Genuinely the most stressful time in my fucking life

I'm mostly holding strong but a cookie got me. 160 calories of junk.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

I had Chipotle for lunch today, I stayed under my TDEE and I went out for a bike ride. I gotta be carefully about my sodium though because my blood pressure is a little high.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Very rare

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Attached: 1AD7785F-BEB5-4906-957A-17D903B1A2B3.jpg (246 KB, 1095x1143)

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

how much you lost
a human head
how much left
amount of cheese an average American eats in a year

William Murphy
William Murphy

I'm 6' 28 years old and gone from 225lb~ last summer to 170lb right now. I am ready to start gaining muscle mass, I already do HIIT running twice a week, but am too autistic to go to the gym plus it costs money. How much can i realistically accomplish at home with basically just a pullup bar? I've been doing 8 sets of various grips of 2 then 3 and now 4 pullups currently 3 times a week for a couple months, but am not sure how far that will ultimately get me. I am effectively on keto, I have more or less no refined sugar ever and I cook over 99% of my meals. How far can this take me? My only real goals are to be healthy to live a long time and look good for girls, so I don't necessarily want to get weirdo bodybuilder big but I want to make women swoon when I take my shirt off or I'm at the beach with my bros

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

these are the fatjaks I've made. taking /r/ if anyone has any.

Attached: fatfolio.png (66 KB, 604x223)

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Returning fattboi here. 5 years ago I lost about 40kg. Then I moved overseas, drank and ate about 30kg of it back. I've had heaps of false starts getting back into cutting, but I'm going strong and feeling good now.

I've been eating beans, chicken, mushrooms and salsa cooked in a slow cooker for dinner each night. Around 650 calories and super filling.

Anyone got any recommendations for other slow cooker meals?

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

one cookie isnt bad man, just dont make it a habit and dont over do it.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Should I bake chicken at 3am

I want it bad right now.

I live in a basement so I wouldn't be disturbing anyone ...

I think I will

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

if you have the calorie allowance for it sure

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

/swimbro/ here. Back to the grind tomorrow, will be at the pool at 10AM. Today i only ate two pieces of chicken and a hamburger. Felt pretty sick at my pals birthday. sucked.

Starting to get tired of looking down at the scale and seeing fluctuations going up every day. I mark the lowest numbers on the calendar, but i always feel like i'm lying to myself because after i write down the low number it goes back up 4-5 pounds for about a week. The good news is, my pants are really loose now so i had to buy a new belt. My medium shirts are all pretty loose too. I'm hoping by the time spring rolls around i'll be able to wear my old t-shirts.

I ate three cubes of pineapple today. It was the first thing that might have broke me out of ketosis after 3 and a half months of the diet. It probably didn't, but i was too ashamed to look up the nutritional info on myfitnesspal

I've almost lost the amount of cheese an average american eats in a year.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Anyone feel like the threads have been faster since New year's?

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

they were 5 times faster the first week of january

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Probably a ton of water weight, carbs store lots of water.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Not a bad week I guess. Had some serious stress binging problems for one day, but made up for it with some fasting.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (16 KB, 753x464)

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Let myself have a cheat day today (under 3000cals) after a week of being very low appetite. Hopefully I can get back to it tomorrow. Break ups sure are good weight loss fuel.

Tyler James
Tyler James

Eat something that tasted terrible, so your mind will associate cheat days negatively, and won't pressure you to break your diet again.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Tell me, /fat/, how did you get fat?

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Zero carbs or ketogenic?

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

By not giving a fuck.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Went vegan right before new years and I’m seeing some good weightloss already, I’m really happy this is working out.
Still miss animal producs though, when will it stop Jow Forums?

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

not just going keto

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

why didnt you just do a non-retarded diet

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Eating a range if different food and drinks, staying under TDEE to have a calorie deficit
OR
Literally eating nothing and having to buy ""snake juice"" to stay alive, hate life and then binge like fuck when you inevitably fail the meme diet

Now what sounds like the better choice?

Attached: 1546735603823.jpg (33 KB, 465x300)

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Don't believe the hype guys, being thicc is cute and us girls love manly thick men :)

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Imagine actually thinking that im losing weight for your attention

The arrogance is sickening

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Zero carb my boi

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Tfw took me like 18 hours to finish one bag of 5oz pork rinds
Takes me 30 mins to polish off a party size bag of doritos

Interesting

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

I've been doing keto and IF since the new year. I had a bit of a cheat day yesterday and ate some bread and fries etc, and as a result I've had diarrhea since last night. I pooped 6 times last night and I'm on the my first poop of the day right now. What the fuck is wrong with me lads?

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

melatonin

I take melatonin to help my sleep for about 2 months now. It's plain obvious to me that it's responsible for my recent rapid weight gain.I have literally changed nothing with my diet or workout, it's the only possibility. direct or indirect. but neither my psychologist nor the internet suggest that melatonin can cause weight gain. so what the fuck is going on? will go to the doc soon and get some blood tests in as I used to have problems with my liver back when I was on SSRI. but yeah, if you happen to be an expert on the issue lemme know

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

I didn't walk yesterday, but i did eat my veggies like a good boy

Attached: 1494118590065.png (44 KB, 633x758)

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

It can be done without animal products as well, but I’m not too keen on doing keto

It’s a lifestyle/dietary change, really, and not a diet as in doing it just for a few months. If you don’t want to that’s fine, but it’s been a great way for me to lose weight

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Take magnesium glycinate instead of melatonin. You're probably deficient in magnesium anyways.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

Is this all you do? I feel like you post in this thread 24 hours a day.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

If I eat at a 1000 cal deficit but still manage to hit my protein macro (180g) per day, would it be possible to maintain muscle mass?

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

will look into it, ty

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Who here still /fat/ after Christmas? I put on 9 fucking pounds during the Christmas period (no gym and eating absolute shit for 2.5 weeks), and I've only managed to lose 3 pounds since starting gym again two weeks ago. Although I have started taking creatine so I'm hoping a lot of that is water weight.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Morning weigh in: 181.8 at 5'11". Three pounds exactly from normal BMI. I'm so close.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Feel free to fuck off at any time

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

put on 20lbs over christmas, but I've already 11 of that off since january 1st
Aiming for 180 by summer

Attached: makingit.png (1.32 MB, 1149x960)

Alexander James
Alexander James

You give a fuck about the loose skin my bro?

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

so far I'm still kina too chubby for loose skin, but I fear it when I get down to 180

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

What else am I supposed to do? Keep fat?

Luke Green
Luke Green

One of us is lying. But who is it?

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Looked better before

Stop starving yourself Hun bun

Go eat some nice and delicious bread or sausages and dip the bread inside the juices and digest the amazing food

I know you love it

Attached: 1523633513292.jpg (60 KB, 616x463)

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Good work so far, unfortunately the only solution to the loose skin is surgery, but that can be something you think about later. For now, stick with it and keep seeing that progress.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

It's okay you big man you

Keep it up and don't worry about a thing.

Only kings used to eat like this and you want to be a King don't you?

Attached: giphy.gif (2.16 MB, 480x241)

Camden King
Camden King

Is fasting actually legit? I for real can't tell if it's trolling or genuine. I can't envision myself eating nothing for days at a time and feeling anything except pure misery and hunger after like hour 12

David Williams
David Williams

Get behind me

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

I'm not actually /fat/ bro, you can stop with your weird fat-fetish talk.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

I did a 24 water fast once, and it wasn’t too bad. I didn’t work out or study during though so I imagine that it’s a lot different when still being productive. I went for some long walks to keep my mind off the hunger and the hunger subsided after 12 hours or so. I’d reccomend at least trying it out, go as far as you want and see for yourself if you like it.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

I've found a new source of fat hate, and it's called VGS blogging

is this what actual women feel like when they see a tranny?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (279 KB, 825x1161)

Josiah King
Josiah King

why don't more men get bariatric surgery, or rather why do they wait until they're beyond saving to get it

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

I want big mac please

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

redpill me on tomatoes
are they good or bad?

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

I fell for the low fat high carb meme

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

great face gains

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Tomatoes are great unless you're doing keto.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Because they die at double the rate after the first year of surgery than women.

Jordan James
Jordan James

turn on
"surgiversary"
turn off

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

/r/ing fatjak and thanksgiving brother

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

How about mr freeze wojak, but fat, obviously, and with a burger inside a snowglobe?

Attached: 1547392603203.png (344 KB, 576x467)

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Sup gents? A little while back, someone said that bananas are basically the junk food of fruit. Can someone redpill me on fruit? Things I can't find out through looking it up (which I've tried and couldn't find anything from).

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Fruit is okay moderately, a no-no if you're doing low-carb or keto.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

What does it mean if my stomach fat feels softer?

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

weighed in at 169 pounds yesterday and despite sticking well to my plan and not fucking up at all I weighed in at 171.5 pounds today. this pissed me off so much that I'm pulling an impromptu fast day and not eating anything today. I don't give a fuck if it's just liquid retention and normal weight fluctuation. fuck you body for fucking up my progress and my nice numbers on my spreadsheet. I will fucking break you before you break my spirit.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Attached: intermittent-fasting-and-fat-loss-1024x885.png (547 KB, 1024x885)

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Oh cool, though I didn't fast to get here, thanks my boy

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

it works the same if u dont fast too

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

I have suspected this for a long time. I will stall out then suddenly loose the weight in a burst with a lot of pissing out more water than I am drinking.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

You're about to woosh out.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Do at least 3 meals, you gotta stretch your protein intake throuought the day

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

What will doing various grips of pullups exclusively at home do for me in terms of muscle growth? Im 6' 170lb with little muscle, I want to get looking a bit better before I go to a gym

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Just go to the gym. You're asking the same thing as that other user who wants to do nothing but bicep curls to become a hulking beast before actually going to the place that would allow him to improve into the frame that his confidence would allow him to go into the gym. You get big in the gym. Not get big before the gym which you won't without the gym. It's a self defeating cycle.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

tfw living with my mother
tfw kitchen is too small and I have to avoid my mother everytime
tfw that causes me anxiety
I'm trapped in hell
tfw my family is killing me
Suicide then I guess

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
is it even possible to eat 370g of protein without going over 2k kcal?

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

You wanna weigh 370lbs bro?
goal bodyweight

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Attached: helper9.png (29 KB, 657x527)

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

you´re not 370 kg user, are you ?

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

You want to be 370 pounds when you finally finish losing weight? Man boogie you're going to be a brick shithouse.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Attached: 1519928957056.png (276 KB, 1066x600)

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Don't women only say that so they don't have to be jealous about their own body in a relationship?

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

When women say that they're thinking of Chris Pratt before Guardians of the Galaxy. Bear-cute. Meaning, guys that are cute anyway. Us uggos have to work for it

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

check it out, it's the obvious LARPer again

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

guise i've been doing well for a month but today I woke up feeling like shit, knowing that it will be months before I look like a normal human being, not even good looking, just average skinnyfat, made me feel like shit. How do I get back on track? I fucked up my daily calories already and didn't go lift which only made it feel worse

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

if you dont do anything you will never look better, let alone months from now

literally the best day to start exercising is yesterday, the next best is today, the next best is tomorrow, etc

get good bro

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Generally eating out you're just conceding that you can't know the caloric info. If you've been calorie counting a while you get better at guesstimating, but you're never going to be able to really know unless the info is listed by the place.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

A lot of protein shakes have extra shit in them that can be hard on your stomach, especially if you have a weaker constitution. Consider trying a vegan protein shake, since those are usually pretty clean as far as ingredients go, or just meal planning better so you don't need protein shakes at all. I personally recommend eating hella peanuts, and trying black bean spaghetti.

Owen Long
Owen Long

You should look into calisthenics, but I will say that your "I want to look fit but don't want to go to a gym" premise is kinda whack. Why do you think other people go? Cause with proper programming it's the fastest and best way to get results.

But what I was saying at the beginning, you can def do home workouts with calisthenics, just look up some different workouts on youtube I guess.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

As much as it is generally a game of calories in, calories out, ending a day in the 1000 calories range isn't good for you lad, you should have it a little higher and just run/ lift weights.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

My TDEE is around 1600. More than 1200 and I won't lose weight.
Doing some running, but still at the start of C25k and hardly burning enough energy to calculate in my daily allowance, especially since I'm not doing cardio daily.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

My TDEE is around 1600.
uhh, are you anorexic? how can your TDEE possibly be that low unless you're already very thin?

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

I don't know why you are flipping out. There's been larpers here for years. Just ignore them.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Just BMI 21 trying to lose those last few kilos, plus not tall at all.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

Had no concept how just how many calories I was intaking as a teen

Used food as a coping mechanism while unhappy

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

I've lost an average adult man.m

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

lost
A bald eagle.
left
A gold brick.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

I'm about to eat a cake
Give me a good reason to stop

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

leftover chinese food again

Attached: 1400927640184.jpg (98 KB, 983x758)

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

lost
a newborn calf
left
a newborn calf

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

How do I stop being so bowlegged?
I guess it was caused by having a big gut but despite losing a little weight my legs still go way far out when squatting/DLing. It's like some sort of hip impingement where my legs just won't fold down deep enough if they're anywhere near shoulder-with.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

You're a big guy.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

no alcohol beer
60 kcal for a can of 0.3 l
Not too bad while cutting

Attached: 001822844-001-421181-708.jpg (24 KB, 399x399)

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Eat it you fat cunt

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

get a job and move out , neet

Leo Price
Leo Price

Im 18 and halfway through losing 35kg in total but I plan on getting more fit and muscular. I dont have much loose skin right now and I’m wondering if anyones lost around this much weight and how much they had, and possibly how long it took to go away.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

The sooner you lose weight, the sooner you can start making fun of fat people without feeling like a hypocrite.
Worked for me!

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

tfw have eating disorder
tfw friends figure it out
tfw only half way to goal weight
oh no

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Why would you stop? Why do you want a reason not to eat it? Just do it, faggot.

Attached: Disgusting-Cake-designs-1.jpg (181 KB, 720x960)

William Kelly
William Kelly

lost
a sperm whale's brain
left
a gold brick

fuck

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Currently eating between 2000-2400 calories a day. I'm 6'4'' and weigh 240lbs. I work out daily.

I'm going to make it, lads

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

tfw heaviest ive ever been

Attached: 63476B8F-A9F6-4D64-B0B4-7061270BB496.jpg (161 KB, 720x607)

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

I find it so hard to control myself around food, which is why I'm fat. My fix is just planning everything and sticking to a plan. Without a plan I just eat too poorly.

As for tracking food at a restaurant, try to order things that are simple if you can then you can estimate calories. But it's impossible to know if they didn't put a ton of butter or oil in something that would make the calories go up by a lot.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Already lost a chihuahua. Need to loose an elephants heart.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Keep going lad

John Gray
John Gray

nice work. i too am not looking forward to the loose skin thing, but it's my own damn fault for being a fatty

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Fuck off vegan faggot.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

tfw I'm still gona be a 5'9" manlet even after I lose my fat
What's even the point /fat/?

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

drinking non-alcoholic beer while dieting
drinking non-alcoholic beer ever
Why

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Slim people appear taller, at least for me. An optical illusion?

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

lost 12 lbs since the end of November.
so far only cut sugar and limited carbs, havent been counting calories.
havent started working out regularly
discovered I like cooking
a little over 10% of the way to my goal without really trying hard.
Is this what making it feels like fit?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

wake up and eat healthy 500cal breakfast
clean, do yardwork, etc, eat 600cal lunch
goto gym and lift
come back home, eat a plate of pasta and an entire bag of wavy potato chips
fuck

Attached: 1538269355891.jpg (7 KB, 233x217)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

this format is getting stale tbqh

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

this is the first time i've posted in this general

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

yo i swore id never relapse like this. havent in 2 years. sitting here drooling over the thought of pizza after having put on about 30 lbs past few months. its like nothing matters anymore.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Why IF instead of CICO, fucking meme lords I swear

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

I know that feel bro. You just gotta get back to it. You can feel sorry for yourself, or you can say start changing your ways right now. Us fat fucks are with you and have had the same feels.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Weight loss is always accomplished via CICO, the means of restricting calories is just different.
If IF works for one, he should do it, and if one other can only eat less via keto, that's fine too.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

started in late October, 296 pounds
Doctor talked to me, got bloodwork in saying I'm at risk for diabetes
Fuck this
Stopped drinking anything not water, started going to the gym, stopped eating out
Fast forward to today
243 pounds
Go to gym 4 times a week
Started caring about my body image
Shave often, wash face, keep hair nice
Had to buy all new clothes
Don't get winded when going up stairs or walking a lot
Don't hate looking in a mirror anymore
We're all gonna make it, I want to be at 220 by March

Attached: b5f3cc10d9adb85e9e05538d42b36b59-400x400.png (212 KB, 400x400)

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

any fruit is "good for you" in the broad sense. some are definitely better than others. berries and citrus being the best

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

If you don't eat at all except 6 hours of the day and then eat 1700 calories it's the exact damn same as eating 1700 cal throughout the day. Is it a psychological thing? Then I understand.

William Richardson
William Richardson

How much cal intake a day?

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

1600, not counting workout, try to limit my sugars but not a lot of close watch aside from the Cal count

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

lol look at this broscience horseshit

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Whats ye height boy
It's not horseshit, fuck head.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Is it a psychological thing?
Pretty much. It's all about compliance. The only diet that works is the one you actually stick to, no matter which one it is, as long as you burn more calories than you stuff in your facehole.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

literally one cursory google will tell you otherwise

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Yeah and Google also tells you to drink 8 glasses of water a day

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

6"1

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

show me any science in favour of the "whoosh" effect

protip: you can't because it's patent bullshit that doesn't exist

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

The fuck is there to be patented, go watch SciShow or something estrağew

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

I ate a little over my tdee but my new job has me burning calories like mad and I felt like drinking since I had the weekend off.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

adjective
easily recognizable; obvious.
"she was smiling with patent insincerity"

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

I've been walking about 9 miles a day on my treadmill, it's pretty easy when I only go 3 mph and I just listen to music or watch shit while I'm doing it. I do 90 minutes in the morning, 90 minutes in the evening, and so far I've been losing about 3 lbs a week while eating 3500 calories a day, 310 lbs to 280 lbs. This is amazing, as I get to eat like a fatass and still lose weight; why did all you faggots tell me this whole time "hurr durr u don't lose weight through exercise" when the only difference I've made is adding exercise and I've dropped 30 lbs?

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Yes, you ate less. You just forgot.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

another random nurse at work asked me for weight loss tips since "i look great"
i'm gonna make it bruhs, another summer of sweating and i'll be looking good

Attached: fat-woj.png (61 KB, 1228x1502)

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Reminder that fat cells never disappear and you'll always have a harder time staying lean than people that never were fat.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

I'm almost positive this isn't true

John Wood
John Wood

every gram of carb you eat (which was under 20 obviously on keto/low carb) holds around 2.5 grams of water

stupid cunt you just regained the water weight you lost the first week of the low carb diet thats why you keep going an extra 10 lbs fucking dog

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Please don't be vegan, it's horrible for your body. You can't get all the nutrients you need.

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Wild fruits barely have any actual fruit on them, so eating fruit doesn't make much sense, berries are good though.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

MUH SCIENCE
MUH SOURCES

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

so just don't drink shakes? if you're planning your meals properly you should have no problem with protein consumption

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

some people literally just do not like the taste of food
some people literally will not eat chocolate
some people hate bacon
are you born like this, or is there a chance that i can become like that?

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

ball of tape
bale of hay, though i may go farther depending on how i look by that point

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

OP what the fuck. Was doing great today, exercised, ate well, mind wasn't on food. Then I saw your picture and now I'm craving some shitty microwaved pizza. OP is secretly trying to sabotage us. FUCK YOU OP I'm rage eating extra lettuce tonight.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

hurr durr u don't lose weight through exercise
I dont know who told you that. I think this board has always said that bottom line, it is literally Calories In, Calories Out.

The problem is that the majority of people overestimate how much they burn, and underestimate how much they intake.

Get a job digging a ditch 8 hours a day, 5 days a week out in the elements. You could have a burger and a bowl of ice cream every night and I guarantee you the weight would still melt off of you.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Dude, you need to change your aproach. You probably had Little to no muscle, so maybe getting a better frame is your next goal. But of you only want to see the numbers drop get in a meme diet and do keto and/or fasting.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Whenever I first workout after an extended period of being sedentary I always feel nauseous at first. Not sure if it's because I'm not breathing enough or my body is just uncomfortable with the sudden increase in activity. I'd say wait at least 2 weeks of routine exercising before consuming anything but water before working out.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

We're all gonna make it
this tbqh

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

have a great weight loss week
have an overall great week otherwise for getting shit done
today
low energy, low mood for no reason
brother comes over to house and makes a quesadilla that fills the whole house with the smell of deliciously burnt tortilla and cheese
now I can't think about anything but food
I'm not going to break but holy fuck
Tomorrow will be better. Don't let retarded days like this take your success away, /fat/bros

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Stay strong, user.

I'm spending the day hanging with my dad and watching football and chilling and shit. I ate 3 store bought taquitos and 6 mini snickers bites for a snack. Just enough of a cheat to satisfy my need for some junk food on a lazy Sunday. Was only about 400 calories and I'm still going to be under goal for the day after lunch and dinner so I am happy.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

280 lbs 5' 6"
lifting 5 days a week (4 exercises/day, 4x8)
started jogging couple miles a day
started counting 1800 calories, tdee 3k+ I believe
Can I get to 10-15 percent bodyfat while retaining my mass? Is that a reasonable goal (5' 6" 170ish 10%)? Am I doing the right things to get there?
God bless.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Fuck, fattest I’ve ever been. 375

Can’t beat the desire to eat. Don’t even try to, but I fucking hate it

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

/swimbro/ here
Kind of bummed because the pool I go to changed its lanes to be the width of the pool instead of length. Wayyyy too many resolutioners taking up space now. People with life jackets and stuff blocking everyone.

It felt good swimming for two hours today when literal chads would only go for about 30 minutes then leave. I grabbed two sugar free chocolates at the mall, but now I’m /toiletposting/ because they hurt my stomach. Still worth it. Kek

Still haven’t eaten a meal today. Probably my most successful day in the three and a half months I’ve been posting here.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

(me)
In short, can I keep my muscle while losing 2-3 pounds a week?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

I grabbed two sugar free chocolates at the mall, but now I’m /toiletposting/ because they hurt my stomach. Still worth it. Kek
next time try sugar free gummy bears :^)

Henry King
Henry King

Fatties have the rare ability to preserve and even gain muscle while losing fat. Keep it up user.

A tip though, you shouldn't be jogging at your size, you could do damage to your knees. Do some brisk walking instead until you get down to a lower weight.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

They only had sugar free cola-bottles. Chocolate won out only because i didn't know the nutritional info of them.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

It's a meme, please don't try sugar free gummies.

Attached: gummies.jpg (188 KB, 700x948)

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

don't lad, the sugar substitute they use could double for a laxative

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Reminder that if you aren't losing weight, you need to cut more

Attached: 49933835-2139255122784954-4861188839566806742-n.jpg?-nc-ht=instagram.fzty1-2.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1080)

John Brown
John Brown

Thanks!

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

always accurately record my food
don't factor in calories burned at all
Feels good. A person has to be mentally ill to fudge their numbers then complain that they're not getting results. It's retarded to even bother recording your food if you're not going to do it right.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

He's staring through me.

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Anyone else get really cold on a deficit?

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

He's staring through you because you haven't just run a MARATON and are a fake-ass bitch. Why aren't you lying on the ground with liquid pride in your eyes and a defib hooked up to your sweaty rolls after having successfully run a MARATON? Ngmi

Attached: 1547230817630.jpg (69 KB, 728x643)

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

At least I managed to stay below TDEE...

Heh heh...

Attached: 3Bp9Q2d[1].png (53 KB, 746x549)

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Is a maraton a marathon for people that weigh over 2000 pounds?

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

It was a combination of things. First, my parents taught me bad habits. Both were/are fat and they didn't instill good eating habits.

I was a thin kid though, until about fifth or sixth grade when my eating problems hit. The first food I remember getting addicted to was these Planter's peanut snacks. They were fake peanuts with a cracker/cookie shell and chocolate or peanut butter on the inside. I preferred the chocolate ones and I ate them relentlessly. Whenever I went to the store with my parents I always begged them to get them.

I started getting fat that year. But, through middle and high school, I would fluctuate in weight, from relatively skinny to overweight and back. Then, in my early 20s, I went through a real bad, extended depressive period and ate my feelings constantly.

Back then, I just didn't have a clue about calories. I ate so, so much.

Since then, I've made some small strides, eating healthier, managing overeating, and exercising.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Parents buying me a 2L of coke every single night between the ages of 10-18.

Fuck you Mom and Dad!

Attached: 1547095321333s[1].jpg (7 KB, 243x250)

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Can I get Jow Forums with just a 50lb barbell and a couple running shoes? I'm cheap as fuck and embarrased of going to gym because /fat/.

Attached: 1428207698382.png (53 KB, 800x600)

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Just got back from a 3 week holiday, was down to 87kg but back up to 93kg.

Well time to get back on the bike.

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

parents were both fat and just fed me ramen and boxed dinners most nights. didn't have a clue about how to cook proper food until i moved off for uni and only started getting serious about weight loss last march

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

That's it right there, son.

Attached: 1546819285579.jpg (11 KB, 261x244)

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

with just those you could get lean and then go to the gym

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

this. only retards count their cals burned if theyre trying to lose weight, if you're bulking or an athlete of some sort it makes sense but as a fatty its just a waste of time.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Way to go, user. If you've made it that far, you are going to make it for good. I know it. Just keep going.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

you post everyday about you failing, why are you shitting up the thread? you clearly have no dedication to lose weight.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

halfway there keep going

i may go farther depending on how i look by that point
good that you know this now, I already have it in mind that I might need to lose 10 more lbs.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Exact same weight, exact same goals.

Keep goin, btw how tall are you?

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

I'm gonna take your advice, thanks dude.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

well 155 is median for my healthy bmi range but i've heard here that i may just need to keep cutting if i don't want to look absolutely terrible. i'll still have some loose skin but i can handle that

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

I AM AN UNLIFTING FATSO BUT MY ROOM IS SUPER TIDY NOW.

Attached: 1529721509880.jpg (423 KB, 625x415)

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

maybe I'm just a fat retard. Thanks though

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

you have loose skin now? I dont have it yet but I mix fasting with cold showers, its supposed to help you not get it/minimize it.

Jace King
Jace King

you have loose skin now?
no but it's unlikely that i won't have at least some. i'm still reasonably young so i'm hoping it'll just be a little on my stomach

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Damn 6'0 here and was in the same situation bro. We're all gonna make it

John Evans
John Evans

55 left, how much lost?

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

sw 285
cw 205
gw 155

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

It is but there are ways to eliminate them. Lipo is invasive but cool sculpting is sort of the cheaper and safer alternative.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Nice progress user! How long have you been at it?

Carter King
Carter King

You always have the same amount of fat cells you mong they just grow to store fat.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Please don't be vegan, it's horrible for your body. You can't get all the nutrients you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

Or don't do cardio and just eat right. cardio kills gains.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

If I'm cutting (always keeping below 1800 calories) then how often should I be going to the gym? How many of those days should be lifts or cardio? Or should I be aiming for an even mix of both?

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

No veg, no fruits
Sugar cereal x 2
32 oz fizzy sugar water
White rice
#nope

Attached: FEB979C5-95DF-46B7-9A9F-FE77FB444799.jpg (205 KB, 768x1152)

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

dude no one gives a fuck you just gotta stay in there longer than them and do stuff and they cant say shit. I always make it a point to be in the gym as long as possible and be beat to fuck in every way before I leave. There are also some pretty fat fucks that go to my gym.

John Richardson
John Richardson

I get way colder than I used to, but I assumed it was more about getting older and getting thinner than the shortage of calories. I'm not sure how much each aspect contributes.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Or not...
podcasts.ufhealth.org/adults-can-grow-new-fat-cells-after-all-study-shows/

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

godly face improvments.

keep at it bro.
youre gonna fucking make it.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

after-all
look at that shit.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

For me it's just convenience. I don't want to cook three times a day so I just cook one big meal.

John Cook
John Cook

lost
The oxford dictionary
to go
an elephants penis

ill make it eventually

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Totes agree. Much easier to nail it down to one variable, intake, and meticulously track that.

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

You fucking drank 32 ounces of fucking Mountain Dew? Are you even trying dude?

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

Don’t fall for the sugar free candy crap, most people have a degree of sensitivity to the sugar subs unless it’s stevia...and spend a lot of time on the toilet over them. Is a bad habit to start.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

You’ll have to learn to put down the fork, otherwise, why are you here?
You can’t ever outrun a bad diet.
If you do not lose weight, you will die early and fat, with regrets.
If you choose to lose weight, all you are giving up is food.

Look at your next meal very closely.
Tomorrow it’s literally all going to be poo.
It’s no more ‘important’ than that.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

what is that picture
it bothers me
what does it mean

James Turner
James Turner

are fitness trackers a meme

Attached: IMG-20181114-164452.jpg (177 KB, 1139x1220)

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

My sister gave me her old iwatch and its calorie counting is complete bullshit but I get a lot of use out of it when I'm working out anyways. Being able to set timers or change my music without fucking with my phone is really convenient. I got mine for free though.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

honestly thank you

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Is that wrong?

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

Same here, I look at my calories burned as extra credit not an excuse to eat more.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Wanted to get Whataburger on the way home tonight. Went to grocery store instead and bought food for tomorrow and a quest bar for tonight. I'm gonna make it. We're gonna make it.

Attached: Cursed+images+when+i+was+6+my+dad+births+me-9a6ce1-6511336.jpg (73 KB, 740x707)

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Remarkable restraint user, I'm proud of you!

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

lost
fats and oils an average American eats in a year
left
an elephants heart

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Not him but that is an old wives tale.

Water intake is entirely dependent on you, what you expend, and your environment. We do get some hydration from food.

The simplest but also best way to tell hydration is the urine thing. Drink water until it is clear, and now you know you are good. Anything less than clear is technically not enough water intake. If you suffer from chronic dry lips and headaches, you're starting to get really dehydrated.

We're going to fucking make it, thats the attitude my man.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Okay, I drink a shitload of water. I wasn't sure if there was something bad about it. I got one of those stainless steel water bottles and it's been great. Holds 40oz and I fill it up around twice a day.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

yeah that makes sense, try fasting itll probably help minimize it atleast.

holy shit, how long have you been dieting?

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

good man, a mcdonalds jew ad almost got me, I went through the drivethru didnt order anything got a diet soda from the gas station and drove home.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

I went through the drivethru didnt order anything got a diet soda from the gas station and drove home.
w-why did you just order a diet soda from mcdonalds?

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

holy fuck i know that feel. was watching football today and a juicy as McD’s ad came on and i almost got in my car to go get some. made a proton shake instead. were gonna make it

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

science and evidence are not important when making decisions about your health
stay fat retard

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Fucked up bad today and 4 days ago. Not too badly. But I ate ice cream and today more ice cream and some cheese & bacon rolls. I didn't eat retarded amounts of it but still I am scared that I might be slipping back I'm having trouble controlling myself.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

This was me 1 yr ago

Attached: sketch-1547452977662.png (1.16 MB, 1440x1080)

Owen White
Owen White

And this is me today

Attached: sketch-1547452986695.png (1.73 MB, 1080x1440)

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

I hate their sodas, they taste like water, and I dont trust the people there to give me what I want.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

I can't see a difference. It's fucking demoralizing me.

110kg today
126kg before

Lifting:
OHP 72.5kg
Bench 105kg
Squat 160kg
Deadlift 195kg

Attached: 0FB3CDAE-154B-4DD8-A016-FEBC895332E1.jpg (1.01 MB, 2048x2048)

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

we're gonna make it man

Attached: wnw4ca83paxx.jpg (248 KB, 1600x900)

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

amazing work user keep it up, guarantee if you loose a few more pounds you will be chad tier

Attached: r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg (23 KB, 481x580)

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

There is a very noticable difference user, trust once you are down even another 10kg it will be even more noticable. Keep it up

Attached: 1543104550152.jpg (107 KB, 1199x1014)

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

havent been under 240 in years
finally saw 238 on the scale today

goddamn i cant believe it

Attached: 1385251442320.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

you look totally different, the weight has left from the core as well so you look only slightly chubby now instead of "fat" in the other pic. keep it up, there is a difference.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

T-thanks user

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Literally day 30 of zero carb

I feel like I've made progress, but not enough. I need more

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

I can see some difference, you need pictures from the same angle and lighting. just go take one in the bathroom and compare it to the one you'll take next month.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Keep going, you will make it user

Attached: 1547352307066.jpg (50 KB, 779x1024)

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

So you just cut your hair?

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

I'm back
FUCK
Managed to drop 45 kg in 7 months
Maintain it for 3 months
Thinking everything is fine and start losing myself out and eat like pig again
Gain 8 kg back in 2 months
FUCK RICE

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

You're doing good bro, it's very noticable, keep it up

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

I lost 3.5kg in 7 days eating 1000 calories
How muchof that is wwater wehgt/>

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

It depends on your diet
But who cares man, good job, keep it up

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

thx

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

That's nonsense. You do lose those fat cells.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Nope, google it.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

if youre just starting then alot of it is, you probably lost around 1.5kg

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

where's my NYRfags at
you haven't quit on me have you?

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

why bother lifting with your genetics? just don't eat you look worse than blobha

Attached: 1546794031287.png (118 KB, 301x606)

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

I got up to 300 pushups today. In November I struggled to do 40. I've also been sticking to my diet. My weight has stayed the same this week but I can see my belly has gone down and my arms are bigger. I got two weeks of clean food at the grocery store the other day so I have no distractions or junk food. Just a straight shot for the next two weeks.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

I just ate a tuna panini
It was greasy and not worth it
My stomach hurts

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

oh shit son, just remembered I have some fridge raiders in the fridge

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

alex jones looks like THAT?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

post your photo lad

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Holy shitttttt this diet is going so fucking well!!! Not subtly asking for anyone to ask about it, just wanted to post this shit boys!!!!!

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

You've added 15 years to your life

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

I got moved to a hog barn from the job I got last week washing out trailers.

I'm real nervous, also I'm back over 200 at 200.8.
I think I might've built some muscle, I've been eating under my tdee everyday.

I hope my first day at the new site goes well.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

If starting at 270 5'6, what would be a good cal rate to be under 200 by Christmas?

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

make sure you are recalculating your TDEE every 25lbs, it goes down as you lose weight

John Reyes
John Reyes

i don't like the way i am

Attached: file.png (19 KB, 727x429)

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

you need a deficit of 710.15 calories per day to make it...barely.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

I've eaten at 1700 cal for the last two weeks. Is that enough? Or should I go to 1500?

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

use losertown dude, nobody can tell you off the top of their head

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Right I don't think I've done that for 10-20 lbs.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

if kg, you should be ashamed of yourself, if lbs, pls be my gf(male).

James Anderson
James Anderson

might break 1k calories today

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Like hitting a frozen pizza with a hammer?

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

yeah (no)

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

No and I won’t either - it’s not hard to eat a caloric deficit I just needed to eat the right foods and track everything

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

New thread

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Still here.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit