Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general. You must be at least 1g deep to ride this ride

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general. You must be at least 1g deep to ride this ride.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Previous

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-172304.png (1080x2160, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/blog/food-thought/reevaluating-eggs-cholesterol-risks
euronews.com/2019/01/12/wisconsin-man-charged-with-kidnapping-13-year-old-girl-and-killing-her-parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previously on /fraud/:

>Can i drink alcohol while on dbol

We wouldn't recommend it

>Tren A and Tren E are different drugs bro

No. Stop talking.

> my cat has bigger nuts than me

Cut his nuts off

>See you at supernova con, punk

Not if Crucy sees you first.

Attached: 1545910539940.jpg (502x806, 114K)

good summary, I like it

>hop off the gear, stay small and keep hair for more years
>hop on the juice hard and mog the shit out of everyone size wise, but have to go skinheadbrah

Help me decide lads, if I see my crown start going I'm sh

fuck hit post, if I see my crown going I'm shaving and blasting anyway though, just a matter of time

temples are flying away, hasnt deterred me yet

Most people that post ITT.

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-020727_Firefox.jpg (809x2027, 741K)

Related.

Attached: 20190113_021214.jpg (2896x2896, 583K)

he looks like you except with better skin

Ha got em

>the most I was able to bench was 110lb x 5
good lord

>49kg x5 bench on roids

Attached: 8c3.jpg (600x600, 62K)

i like roiding because i can look so much worse than other people in the gym and lift more than them :^)

Rookie mistake. He came off

What does pussy taste like bros?

Freak shit

no idea bro, most of us roiders are actually virgins

how long is a string

>the state of those toothbrushes

You're supposed to switch them out every three months bro

We're told 6 months. I dunno, mine still works and doesn't drop bristles, I clean it once a week, I don't see the issue. I've also been told if you see any black spots, but I don't see any of those either.

T. No cavities and no dental surgeries

Tren Ace day 5, 350/week, feel no change whatsoever, pip is brutal.

Beginning to suspect bunk gear. Up tren to 700/week?

Any insights about doing steroids in the military

R8 my 8 week cycle

TrenA ed - 300mg/week 1-8
TestP ed - 400mg/week 1-8
Aromasin 6,25mg mon-wed-fri week 1-8
Novla 30/20/20/20 week 8-12

Going to be my first rodeo with tren. Should i lower the tren or lower the test? I know high test can cause high estrogen which will cause high prolactin which will cause tren sides.
Sort of leaning towards keeping the test high for that feel good feeling, and hoping the aromasin protocol will keep the estrogen under control

The issue that toothbrushes cause is receding gum line. Watch for that and you should be good.

>expect to feel like on day 5

Give it 2-3 weeks at least.

>Up tren to 700/week?
No.

>700 tren a

What are you, a faggot or a woman? 1000mg and walk with the gods

Yea na, none of that, I'm good. Thanks for looking out for my health bby

lol the military might even give you free roids

so my girlfriend told me this weekend she's sick of people not liking her for who she is
she will not lose weight, it's all the birth controls fault
she wont quit smoking, shes been doing it for 5 years (didnt smoke when we met however)
literally those two things make me want to end it with her after 8 months.
am i a bad person for keeping her around until i find another girl? just added some girls on snapchat, gonna chat them up behind gfs back
fuck i need more tren

>8 weeks
>cycle

Just mail your gear to me instead.

why are you wasting your time its only been 8 months lmao

>am i a bad person for keeping her around until i find another girl?
yes

do you care?

well, the tren party is only going to last 8 weeks, like i said it will be my first rodeo with it. trt is not an option so i will have to also recover my nutsack after. Could of course just run one the test for two extra weeks, but what would be the point, it is not like those weeks will make or break the cycle

she gives me something to do on weekends and her dad and i get along great, i kind of want it to work but im just kidding myself arent i

i care now because im on fuck all hormones e2 probably crashed

Women won’t dump their bfs until they have at least one replacement ready so fuck that fat cunt.

I can't sleep at all on week 6 of tren acetate

Attached: 4c36bbe9c531896c79c75786f66a915e.png (881x608, 353K)

Tren is a shit drug for qol

Tren makes everything better, what are you on about.

The reason the reptilians only approved it for cattle use is to keep humanity from discovering the secret to eternal sick cunt mode

Trenboy doesn’t have blood in his body
Only tren

ThisYou're wasting time. Keep her round for a fun until you're onto new something because you can never convince a fat cunt to change. They will give up every time they do because they don't really want to change.
They just want least amount of effort for a comfortable thing (you)

>tren
>healthy heart
>mental focus

Attached: Bad_News_Intensifies.gif (498x330, 191K)

I wish. Blasts are too expensive for me to do it 24/7. I would if I had the money. Sponsor me.

I would sponsor you if my 4 cats didn’t cost me so much

I wish I had one cat. Sponsor me a cat.

Just take one of mine

Attached: 39128A01-BC97-4583-A72E-B719117D4658.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

god last night sucked, I'm throwing out the dbol

Please

The white one is my favourite

Attached: C2FAEAA7-57B3-4A89-8183-D2FA82E92017.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

Send it to me
I love a cheeky dbol pwo

I want the one your hand is on in first pic

Dbol hates me.

Kek his name is Marley, he was my first cat
He doesn’t understand strokes, he just wraps himself around your arm and holds on for dear life

Why? Apart from a bit of heartburn i love it

That's pretty cute. I love weird cats. Best cat was the one my house mate had, that had no tail. I wish I could get a cat.

I've tried capsules, pills and they both have the same effect of after a week and a half at 20-30mg daily.
My throat closes up and tonsils get inflamed, nose gets congested. If I keep going I get proper sick, I've stretched it to 3 weeks before and had to kick it then because I lost my voice.

Last night it gave me insomnia and racing intrusive thoughts
Apparently it's not an uncommon side effect

Spoiler is I can take 150mg of anadrol for 8 weeks and then stack end of it with 40mg of halo for a month without liver support and my enzymes are just fine, so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

That's because you don't know how to deal with their emotions and act upon them.

I can guarantee that if you don't how this game works, this will happen to other woman as well you will date. Just a matter of time. She will either dump you or you will end up with fat piece of shit like you're doing right now.

>speaking like a true virgin
ALL woman will eventually turn lazy/unmotivated to better themselves when they are hooked to your ass.

There are only two ways they will change:

1. They are solo and want to attract new male
2. Dread game

2/10 ugly cheaper shelter cat

Attached: pp.jpg (361x603, 65K)

Marley says eat shit

Attached: 7E42EFD2-F87F-4965-B83A-B35DA124F953.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

ozzy got his balls cut off. feeling sad for him.

Attached: 1546307171-picsay.jpg (1028x768, 132K)

Fuck I just unloaded a HUGE load in my gf
Scared she will be preg
Whatdo

Salty milk and coins

Breakfast time.

Attached: 20190113_120906.jpg (3264x1836, 1.99M)

Has anyone tried Ostarine? I'm thinking of getting some for when I start my cut but I'm not sure if it will just be a waste. It's about £40 for 60 tablets, and I'm obviously not expecting the same kind of results as real roids but is it worth?

Was that a true attempt? Boss is not nearly impressed

Get her on the fucking pill like every other woman

All that LDL

Attached: bosss.jpg (900x1600, 100K)

Its omega3 eggs
Its ok?

Question about sub-q leaks. Sometimes when I pin my chest I get a small lump. Im assuming its a sub-q leak....usually takes a few days and the lump is gone.

Is this wasted gear? Or is it absorbed at a slower rate?

i wish

It accelerates fat cell growth

How is that related to saturated fats.

Omega 3 does shit for LDL, stop this meme. That's only good for triglycerides. Saturated fats are hell for LDL.

>All that LDL
IIRC eggs have a tonne of HDL? This is stuff I've looked into way too long ago

Attached: 1453390926117.jpg (400x300, 31K)

sciencenews.org/blog/food-thought/reevaluating-eggs-cholesterol-risks

Just some random blog but this is how I understood it.

Attached: 1450978981152.jpg (801x858, 158K)

I love you. You're an asset to these threads

will nolvadex 40/20/20/20 be sufficient for PCT after test enan 500mg a week cycle? (don't laugh, it's my first cycle)

HDL is less important than LDL is terms of heart attacks/strokes. LDL is even 70% of the total cholesterol if i recall.

High LDL is what killing people. So in order to keep that down you shouldn't eat a lot of food that contains a lot of saturated fats like; red meat, egg yolks etc. especially if you are using tren and matseron which are notorious to ripp LDL apart as well

Cleaning up my diet with all the egg yolks and red meat fixed my LDL really well.

Give me your sister and/or mothers ass-ets

>HDL is less important than LDL is terms of heart attacks/strokes.
Sure, but in my experience at least, it is far harder for me to keep HDL at a healthy level compared to LDL.

I've never had over the top LDL, even with tren and mast blasts. But my HDL is consistently pretty low.

There's plenty of ways to keep LDL in check, even in medication, having HDL on the other hand is more complicated.

Attached: 1447025336810.gif (370x292, 1.81M)

do weights really matter like what all the fat powerlifters say? i bench like 110lbs on tren but i go up to 35 reps, rest 30 seconds then do it again, then again, then again. at the end of my chest workout i feel like i straight up put my torso in the deep fryer.

do i continue to do this fraud? rich piana actually recommend this. or do i ego lift high weight for few reps?

what does fraud think about ego lifting? all the fat powerlifters do it.

Attached: 1518789393835.jpg (4500x4800, 2.89M)

Feel a need for monster cock tranny
My test must be recovering

I really like this girl. She's so cute.

Fuck alcohol, fuck people who drink alcohol, and fuck Australian drinking culture.
Biggest fucking scourge on this earth, it breaks people apart because they think alcohol and drinking for fun is more important than interpersonal relationships.

Yeah it sucks, pretty much all social contact is based around drinking. I'm trying to stop but then I'd stop socializing. Also what state are you in?

Rich was based, but look how he ended up. It's a dangerous path.

I feel you. I despise Australian drinking culture and the amount of wasted time and money that goes into this garbage. Nobody wants to just hang out for fun, it must involve alcohol.

Same with me and I know why now; AI. Ai is fucking with your HDL really hard trust me. 100% of all the roiders with shitty HDL is because of their AI usage.

Blasting a lot of Niacin can help HDL as well. But then I am speaking of 2/3 grams a day.

That's why fat powerlifters only have fat no muscle.

Volume is always the key for building muscle.

Why do you want get dick mogged.

Why can’t you get a cat??

How strange, I’ve never tried adrol but dbol suits me fine
I like dbol because it cheap kek
Jesus halo and naps, your liver is a trooper

No it’s gay, just buy real drugs

How are the two boys getting along these days?

Fuck pct, bnc life baby

Hi Jerry

Something up bro??

all about that squeez and pump
if you want big numbers do a proper program, if you want big muscles squeez the shit out oc them

i know lol just talking about how he prioritized hypertrophy work
so i should not be embarrassed for benching 115lbs for 30 reps, yes? i find that it gives me the best, huge unbearable pumps.

high volume at high weights. do some heavy shit to get your numbers up, so you can do your pump shit with heavier weight after. I recommend J&T 2.0 or PHAT (actually better than PHUL for frauds) for that purpose. I even alternate two mesocycles of high rep pump shit with an intense one of strength stuff, while you don't need to become this autistic, it's done me only good.

Too bad it isn't two-sided

Alcohol makes sex why better imo. Releases the inner whore in any woman

sometimes yes, sometimes no

Attached: y.jpg (801x601, 265K)

I want to try tren but i really don't want to lose my hair

You fucking nailed it, girl I was seeing just cut it off with me because I said no thanks to going to Falls festival, and just said no thanks to going camping on Australia day weekend, I asked if there'd be a fair bit of drinking "yea I reckon", I politely told her no thanks, but I'd like to spend time with you and your friends in a non party/drinking environment, then she got cut and told me a was a self obsessed steroid junkie. Jesus fucking christ, I can't drink because I have literal intolerance to alcohol to the point that I vomit from a mouthful of beer or wine, it's NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING STEROIDS.

Fuck me, man.

I'm moving around a lot for jobs at the moment, and I'm out of the house for about 12 hours a day so it wouldn't be fair on an animal.

high volume at high weights. some would say that if you're able to go high volume at the specified weight it isnt a "high weight" at all per se.

10x3 at 85-90% is usually a sick volume overload.

Anything would make tolerating close proximity with you better, not just alcohol.

I don’t drink at all and I live in a slav country. It is annoying at first but I have plenty of friend i can go out with who don’t just prioritize drinking. Just gotta look for girls who don’t drink or have a beer or two at most.

You are very lucky, hold those friends close.

I'm off lads, goodnight.

then take your 10rm, do a rest-pause squat widowmaker to 18-20 total reps, report back. also obviously this is all relative, but rowing 2pl8 for 15 will give you a bigger back than half the weight for 30, broscience be damned.

You are only embarrassed if you allow yourself to be embarrassed

Try masteron instead.

Why all the aggression? I am actually a likable guy

Not yet.

I feel a large reason that I don't really have friends is because I don't like drinking where majority of social bonding occurs. It all tastes like shit and I'd rather spend my money on almost anything else. Only times I've been drunk I've been in very good company with people I knew really well or that one time on NYE I fucked myself up alone.

Same here, drifting away from high school/uni mates as whenever we hang out its drinking/drugs (not roids unfortunately) and going to town. They never want to do anything else and it's pushing me to make other friends at least, but makes me miss the good old days of hanging out at a friend's place even if only to do something like play call of duty. I like these guys but our friendship really has no substance anymore, its as if they cant enjoy themselves without getting wasted or high.

Fuck and they all have shitty physiques too and then come to me for advice (barely out of dyel) and then don't do what i suggest. And then go drink more and wonder why they look like shit. Or watch a youtube video on ketosis or some shit and act like they know everything and lecture me about bodybuilding. At least my gf notices this too and says she likes how i actually take care of myself. She is a good girl. Doesnt like drinking so I'll probably keep her.

Thanks for subbing to my blog, brb taking some more asin think my e2 is creeping up.

lmao why all the hate against alcohol. I also drink occasionally, but for woman it's perfect to release that inner whore.

Are going to poison and kidnap her? LMAO when i read this story i was thinking immediately about you

euronews.com/2019/01/12/wisconsin-man-charged-with-kidnapping-13-year-old-girl-and-killing-her-parents

I think it has more to do with you being autistic af

I hope that we can bond over mutual interests and she'll see me in person and find me physically attractive then we can see if we work together.

I got a confidence boost at work the other day when my friend told me some girl was obviously checking me out. And she was fairly cute to be honest. So that was nice.

im cutting on tren right now.

sometimes i wonder why i even lift during a cut since i wont be putting on any muscle mass anyway, calorific deficit and all.

i need someone to knock some fucking sense into my head.

Attached: 1524718648432s.jpg (250x213, 6K)

Post body