Anyone else mog the smaller retards in the gym who do calisthenics?

anyone else mog the smaller retards in the gym who do calisthenics?

like slam the barbell into the rack after a heavy set (335 bench, 455 squat) and just stare at the little twirp? they could be doing that shit at home but come into my gym and breathe my oxygen and just basically become an extra mobile trash can

pic is just me showing i literally don't give a fuck

Attached: SmartSelect_20190113-004420_Gallery.jpg (805x2455, 284K)

Post body with timestamp faggot.

Attached: 1546326928878.jpg (311x317, 9K)

why, so you can beat off to it, faggot? fuck off gaylord. you people are so god damn degenerate

can you do a backflip tho?

Lol this response.. someone’s a little defensive. Closeted homo detected. Also don’t speak on degeneracy but use tinder and post your cringe conversations

I w-want to see it

>my gym
Congrats on owning a successful enterprise, what I don't understand is why do you not like this specific kind of customer? If you despise them that much you could just sell the bodyweight bars

>That fat fuck powerlifter in the gym with a beer gut who thinks anyone cares about how much weight he can lift

Lmao. I'm ottermode and I guarantee I get mo bitches den you. Girls don't care about your thunder thigh 500lbs squat single that you have to rest for 5 minutes after. They care about you being attractive and not a fat out of shape slob. You're not "mogging" anyone, tubs.

cringe

sounds like cope OP, how tall are you?

Resting for 5 minutes is just smart if youre doing low rep heavies though

I’d stab you in the car park when your incel ass lifts in the late evening because your autism makes you incapable of being around people socially.

>retards in the gym who do calisthenics
Why? Why are you paying $30-50 a month to do fucking calisthenics? All you need is a fucking bar and a doorway.

easily baited newfags pls leave

some people can't jump around at home because of neighbors and are too autistic to workout on the street

I do calisthenics and I could kick your dumb ass not only that I can outlift you LMAO

Attached: IMG_4441.jpg (2048x2048, 504K)

so why do calisthenics at the gym instead of using weights?

It's fun to use your imagination isn't it, OP?

Because calisthenics are way more fun, duh.

nice traps bro

>Pic rel

That looks like a 4 year old misc Tinder thread screenshot retard.

>stuttering over text
the fuck

shoo incel go back to your forum and take your masochistic LARPing with you

because some people enjoy throwing their body around but don't care about plates and bars?

>thatsthejoke.exe

>a heavy set
>445 squat

plz be a front squat

Attached: Horrified Slots.gif (400x279, 1.78M)