Anyone else mog the smaller retards in the gym who do calisthenics?

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

anyone else mog the smaller retards in the gym who do calisthenics?

like slam the barbell into the rack after a heavy set (335 bench, 455 squat) and just stare at the little twirp? they could be doing that shit at home but come into my gym and breathe my oxygen and just basically become an extra mobile trash can

pic is just me showing i literally don't give a fuck

Attached: SmartSelect-20190113-004420-Gallery.jpg (284 KB, 805x2455)

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Post body with timestamp faggot.

Attached: 1546326928878.jpg (9 KB, 311x317)

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

why, so you can beat off to it, faggot? fuck off gaylord. you people are so god damn degenerate

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

can you do a backflip tho?

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Lol this response.. someone’s a little defensive. Closeted homo detected. Also don’t speak on degeneracy but use tinder and post your cringe conversations

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

I w-want to see it

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

my gym
Congrats on owning a successful enterprise, what I don't understand is why do you not like this specific kind of customer? If you despise them that much you could just sell the bodyweight bars

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

That fat fuck powerlifter in the gym with a beer gut who thinks anyone cares about how much weight he can lift

Lmao. I'm ottermode and I guarantee I get mo bitches den you. Girls don't care about your thunder thigh 500lbs squat single that you have to rest for 5 minutes after. They care about you being attractive and not a fat out of shape slob. You're not "mogging" anyone, tubs.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

cringe

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

sounds like cope OP, how tall are you?

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Resting for 5 minutes is just smart if youre doing low rep heavies though

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

I’d stab you in the car park when your incel ass lifts in the late evening because your autism makes you incapable of being around people socially.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

retards in the gym who do calisthenics
Why? Why are you paying $30-50 a month to do fucking calisthenics? All you need is a fucking bar and a doorway.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

easily baited newfags pls leave

Elijah James
Elijah James

some people can't jump around at home because of neighbors and are too autistic to workout on the street

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

I do calisthenics and I could kick your dumb ass not only that I can outlift you LMAO

Attached: IMG-4441.jpg (504 KB, 2048x2048)

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

so why do calisthenics at the gym instead of using weights?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

It's fun to use your imagination isn't it, OP?

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Because calisthenics are way more fun, duh.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

nice traps bro

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Pic rel

That looks like a 4 year old misc Tinder thread screenshot retard.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

stuttering over text
the fuck

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

shoo incel go back to your forum and take your masochistic LARPing with you

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

because some people enjoy throwing their body around but don't care about plates and bars?

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

thatsthejoke.exe

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

a heavy set
445 squat

plz be a front squat

Attached: Horrified-Slots.gif (1.78 MB, 400x279)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit