What if I take the one punch man workout,switch out the running with 100 pull ups...

What if I take the one punch man workout,switch out the running with 100 pull ups,do 2 hours of cardio every other day(I won't do the saitama workout during that day) and take weekends off for rest

Attached: 1546933271450.png (1600x898, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/2heab159
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those plates are literally the size of half a grown man.

>take weekends off for rest
EVERY SINGLE DAY NON NEGOTIABLE

you're either going to burn out your elbows and shoulders or plateau sooner or later

most likely both

Yeah but what kind of results would I get

it depends on where you're starting from, you retard

Starting from decent muscle but still around 25 percent bf

Why dont you just do a legit program. Put in a little effort and actually figure our what you need for what you want

strawpoll.com/2heab159

Ok faggots show me your best

The rod is the real hero.

Or you could not waste your time and do something that actually will work out?

You'll look like someone who's been through army basic training. Push-ups, sit-ups, squats and running isn't a million miles away from what they're expected to achieve.

Could Saitama’s workout work tho?

>ends on 225+
>while the bench press one ends on 405+

How the fuck do you fuck up so bad? At least have to go up to 275, you twink,

>everyday
I can hear the tendonitis from here

You could probably get away with this when you're young and invincible

I think not desu. It most probably leads to fatigue and thus overtraining.

>desu
What the fuck? Is there some autoinsert for that word? I have never used it before, and I swear I dodn't type it in myself now either

I think not. Let me try.

What is up with Jow Forums anons and taking life lessons from anime? either they want to act like those characters, or dress like them, or work out like them.
it is visual media. focus on the story and don't imitate the characters because they are somebody's creation.

desu

To add on to this, Saitama's workout is intentionally written to be silly, and is commented on by other characters in universe as being nonsensical, and not even that intense.

You can for sure do callisthenics, maybe using some weighted movements for legs and running to get in amazing shape, but not in this autistic way.

it works

lmao poor newfag