What's worse

What's worse
Dicklet or manlet

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

Nothing's worse than a manlet

IMO being less than 4 inches is worse than being a 4'11 manlet. Actual dick size issues (less than 4in. generally) will fuck you for life.

by the time the femoid knows youve got a small dick shes not gonna kick you out so small peepees can still get laid while manlets cant

Manlet. Your penis, most of the times, can’t be shown off and when you are about to bang her it doesn’t matter (unless you’re a turbodicklet).

This. At least a woman can admire a guys height and feel like he can protect her, even if he has a tiny peepee

>imo a small dick is nothing more demoralizing than actual height

Not a turbo dicklet
Just a 6ft5 guy who does workout (gear...)

But has a fucking barely 6inch dick with a giant head but pencildick (the head is giant but not the rest)

Attached: angry.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Manlet.

I'm a dicklet and I get a lot of attention, women don't care about your dick size if everything else is A+.

I had a girl say something about it
So to me it's her only power against my mind

I am both

So you are a turbodicklet (girth).

im a manlet and i get laid all the time.... also i have a big dick.
i dont mind being short

I'm both those things and girls still like me.

Face is more important than height once you are taller than the girl.

i am qt pie male.
im otter mode, and i have cute laugh and smile, and i am shy boi (not in nerdy incel way, but qt pie way).
i make my pussy slaying living by acting and just generally being cute (in the right ways) and not being a desperate beta orbitor who pursues women.
you have to treat them like you would anyone else, zero special attention.
when you meet eyes, give a one side smile, look for 2 seconds, then look straight ahead as you pass and DONT look back (she will look back).
boom, shes hooked.
now watch as she struggles for your attention day after day, hopelessly devoted, and you tease her with your cute obliviousness and non-chalant kickback self.
its not about height (except if youre online and shes judging your profile stats), its about being cute and precious like little ol me.

Is this pasta?

no i actually typed that, but feel free to make it pasta

Your dick only needs to be big enough so that sex is enjoyable to you

Nice, cringy typing, though.

So most males.

Fuck, wrong thread.

cringe is my specialty

>mfw 6"x5"dicklet
>mfw 6'5 so it looks small
why even live

Attached: 1546923828894.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>Getting the girl?
Manlet
>Keeping the girl?
Dicklet

Absolute delusion. 99% of the people you meet will have no idea what your dicksize is, I'd rather have a 3 incher than be 4'11.

Your hands a probably big bruh. I thought my 7'' dick looked really small, "barely fit both my hands on it", but in reality female hands are smaller than male hands, so it seems and feels bigger to them. 6 inches is literally decent. Like being 6'0, nothing amazing, but not bad either.

If you actually believe that then you're a complete moron. I've rarely ever seen height ruin someone's life. People actually off themselves due to their dick size.

Height negatively corrolated to suicide too, manlets kill themselves more often. It's extremely difficult to live a normal life at 4'11. It's completely possible to live a normal life with a 3 inch dick.

will jelqing and angion help us dicklets?

Did someone mention my name?

Attached: tfw diglet.png (956x775, 21K)

Fireboat roll before and after using a bathmate, and press on your pc muscles and contract against them for reps.
Mild routine by some standards, but doesn't destroy your dingus.

Depends on what you call a dicklet. It doesn't matter how big your dick is if no one wants to see it, so being a manlet is typically worse. If you are talking about literal micropenis tier dickletism, however, then yeah that is even worse than being a dwarf. Shit, you will be ridiculed to the point of insanity.

manlet is by far worse

>Getting the girl?
Manlet
>Keeping the girl?
Manlet

t.6'3 with 5.5 inch dick

At 4'11" you're never be able to usue it anyway.
Unless you are gay/bi, twink tops seem to be in high demand somehow.

Manlet because its possible to increase dick size but height increase is hard and expensive.