Best sources of information for fitness?

Who does Jow Forums watch or read for fitness tidbits?

Is it:
>Rick the Stick
>Athleanx
>Brian Alsruhe
>Barbell Medicine
>Pavel
>Jim Wendler
>MythicalStrength

or somebody else?

Also post good websites for training and diet tips for peak athletic performance

Attached: 43241127_138802473753390_2844670915167371897_n.jpg (364x364, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/training-volume-landmarks-muscle-growth/
renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
strengthsensei.com/
youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based jeff, manlet jeff and jeremy ether

Attached: 1535066090245.png (730x1354, 584K)

>Rick the Stick
Good for motivation. But other than that... brosciencist with elite tier genetics. No real knowledge or credibility in the fields of exercise or nutrition science.
>Athleanx
Good for motivation. But other than that... brosciencist with elite tier genetics. No real knowledge or credibility in the fields of exercise or nutrition science.
>Brian Alsruhe
>Barbell Medicine
Okay.
>Pavel
>Jim Wendler
>MythicalStrength

>jeremy ether

literally budget jeff nippard

What about sean nalewanyj and omarisuf?

I been watching Alan Roberts from Every Damm Day Fitness lately.
I appreciate his no bullshit approach

>Athleanx
>No real knowledge or credibility in the fields of exercise or nutrition science.

Attached: 1535773660690.gif (200x250, 2.7M)

OP here, also pls post if you read any training articles or blogs like the afformentioned mythical strength or some other sites like T nation, chad waterbury, strong by science...etc

aforementioned*

also check em

If you a want real evidence based no bullshit training advice start here

>renaissanceperiodization.com/training-volume-landmarks-muscle-growth/
this covers why training volume is the most important variable and how much you should do

>renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
read through the guides sorted by muscle group (linked at the bottom). This shit worked great for me

I like Brian Alsruhe, always feel kinda disappointed by how few views his videos get

>Judas del Hagen
>MemeleanX
>G4PFitness (pic related)
>Flamingo kicking man
>The last natty
>Celtic warrior
Juji and TLN aren't really a fitness channel, but more of entertainment channels based around fitness. Juji can be cringey at times but the Bugez crossover events are kino.
I also follow some random dude's channel called
>Gripping for Jesus
He does a bunch of gripping/arm wrestling stuff.

Attached: IMG_20180805_142632_087.jpg (1045x1107, 115K)

Lyle McDonald

Read the sticky
Then read the fucking books about strength training.
Youtube is nice to get some simple advice but if it's your main source of knowledge you're a retard.

>strength training.
Most people want size not strength

Then just roid until you die in a sauna

Based

Alphadestiny

stop watching youtube it's just a waste of time
you can get information much faster byt merely reading

best way to get fit? train like a bodybuilder, that's all there is to it.
how do bodybuilders train? look it up and you will see, most of them do bro splits.
ignore literally everything else you find

This was the most vague and bullshit post I've read in a really long time. Kudos on saying nothing at all

Finally someone said this.
Who even started this full body meme?

>no mention of the Natty King
I'm disappointed, Jow Forums

Attached: 131092EE-E2E6-4BEB-940F-21237AD7B900.jpg (320x283, 13K)

>t.

Attached: 1542032521938.png (844x1125, 1.24M)

>n-no u

Why hasnt anyone said Dorian Layne yet? Literally the smartest guy with biomechanics and nutrition out there.

>meant Layne Norton, fuck autocorrect

>Rick the Stick
>Kinesiology degree
>Experience as a strength and conditioning coach of elite athletes
>No credibility
Ok faggot

Attached: Eric_Bugenhagen.png (540x640, 138K)

it's the single most helpful one though, youtube fitness is a fucking joke and a waste of time and mental masturbation between "experts" and "underground fitness gurus" with huge egos to protect

the best way to train is how most people train, wanna look like a bodybuilder? train like one, how is this bullshit?
there are plenty of interviews of natural bodybuilders and they provide free info on their training and diet that takes like 1 minute to get rhough, unlike shit youtube videos pretending training is this complicated math equation and that you ABSOLUTELY need a costomized "program" and coaching just to make any fucking gains.

Bro splits work well for everyone.
Train a bodypart once a week, if u wanna focus on any given muscle just increasew its training frequency but don't overdoit, that's how online fitness gurus make their money, selling u complicated garbage on how to train a lot without overtraining
"hur there's no such thing as overtraining", if you are on a brosplit yeah, but if you follow the meme high frequency shit you are gonna overtrain.

Pavel > Brian Alsruhe > Candito = Alpha Destiny > Eric and everyone else tbqh

There's all the info packed up on Pavel books; there are best tips on how to perform lifts and what lifts to focus on on Alsruhe channel; there are the best novice programs and the best q&a on Candito and Alphadestiny channels.

Attached: IMG_20190111_171730_874.jpg (1080x1080, 405K)

scooby1961

Is tnation broscience?

If you mean a brosplit as a separate training day for each muscle group then it's dumb. If you mean something like Push-Pull then you're right

For me, it's Alan Thrall

Mike Thurston
John Meadows
Sean Nal
Jeremy Ethier
Last Natural

Attached: fuck_you_pay_me.jpg (403x403, 23K)

based

It depends a lot on the author.
Charles Poliquin articles are absolutely based for bodybuilding purposes.
Lee Boyce articles are generally good, especially if you're tall (6'4 and over).
Christian Thibadeau old articles are full of bs, but the more recent ones are very good. Same applies for Bret Contreras.

I skip every article that isn't written by any of the cited above tbqh

The best source of information is none other than my boy Alex of Alphadestiny. He is the realest and coolest dude of YouTube fitness, not to mention the most knowledgeable. Alex seriously knows his shit, you should check out his channel and his revolutionary book Naturally Enhanced, the best book about training ever written. Peace out homies.

>Pavel
Dr. Pavel, I'm FIT

Attached: tv and fit meetup.jpg (1152x2048, 343K)

Pavel Tsatsouline (for strength and flexibility) and Charles Poliquin (for bodybuilding) are absolutely based authors. Every one else comes third to them

If you do want to watch videos, check Alphadestiny channel bc he basically chews out all the knowledge Pavel and Poliquin have written

Press F to pay respects

Attached: 0CB1FDBA-32AD-4B29-92C1-6AC13F38D55E.jpg (640x960, 97K)

Kill yourself, Alex.

Never gets old, good job

I'm not Alex
I've read his book but it's too wordy for me. For the same number of words, one could read Pavel PTTP , Relax into Stretch and many Poliquin sticks; ie getting all bases covered in shorter time. But I do get his appeal and motivation for Jow Forums audience etc

VShred youtube, best bodybuilder to ever live

strengthsensei.com/

Bump

Anything recommended for Yoga? Serious answers only. Im a beginner just want to practice at home and then maybe go to classes later.

youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA/videos

I was gonna post this.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

99% of bodybulders pre 2010 used the former regardless of natty status

Based
This guy is to keto like Eminem was to early 00s rap

"OP here, also pls post if you read any training articles"

I'm pretty sure OP was also asking for book recommendations about strength training too. It doesn't help just saying "read some fucking books about it xd" without recommending any

First 4 are great, sticky rick brings all the golden tidbits, jeff makes sure you take care of your rotatorr cuffs(NON NEGOTIABLE)

>Who does Jow Forums watch or read for fitness tidbits?
Starting Strength

Almost got me nice bait

I watch Judas del Hagen for those sweet sweet golden tidbits and motivation. Occasional Scooby as well.