Tfw chest day

>tfw chest day
What's your favourite lifting day fit?

Attached: Dwu_neSV4AAP6QS.jpg (960x960, 89K)

bacc

Backs pretty cool

Low row and pendlay row and all that r pretty sick

Ahahha, stupid brosplit faggots ahhaah

Attached: 1541888742332.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

arm day

I tried out the row pulley machine recently I been avoiding machines to be a barbell and Dumbell autist but now that I tired it I really liked it. Stretches my back out

Brosplits didn't work for me (did them for years) but I do upper/lower now and enjoy every session because its not just randomly destroying a muscle group with no real goal in mind.

Push day #1
Pull day #2
Leg day #fuck this shit

Its an easy way to get the volume in. There's only so much weight you can add to your bench press or OHP in a short period of time nigga.
I got my calves maxxed from genetics and walking a lot I never do legs. All upper body and back baby.

She looks better after the surgery. I can't watch her old stuff now because all I do is focus on her nose being crooked

Jow Forums is retarded with its compound only obsession... I get it its time efficient and basically all you need if you start. But if you are leaving newbie phase behind you need more volume... machines and isolation exercises are great for adding additional volume.

Chest obviously.
I'm going to start benching four times a week soon.

I honestly didn't even notice it till she did till she did a video on it. I don't get why she is with that betaboy Chaz. Is that what shy grills like? Soibois? Because I've fucked myself by lifting if so.
Yeah compounds only get you so far before you need more volume. I start with barbells or Dumbell compounds then go to the machines.
You are kidding right? I only bench once a week. And do OHP once a week. It's been enough

>I don't get why she is with that betaboy Chaz. Is that what shy grills like? Soibois? Because I've fucked myself by lifting if so.

I don't get it either. Maybe he has money

>You are kidding right?
Never heard of Smolov jr bench cycle?

He doesn't appear to. They have been together for a while. When she was a teen she dated a total Chad. Maybe she feels 'safe' with Chaz?

Attached: Cp2r6lVW8AIfKVM.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

Is it your justification for doing chest four times a week because it must be retarded if so

Uh yeah I want to put lbs on my PR.

Pull day

So you not see how putting this much time and energy into chest will impact the rest of your workout unless you really are trying to roid your way out of humanity?How is doing back and shoulders one day doing it 'randomly' you hit shoulders so your triceps and shoulders are tired, but your lats, romboids and biceps are still ready to go so why not throw in some pulley rows. Simple as nigga.
Based. I feel like my back recovers way faster than anything else. I assume that's the same for everyone

Attached: 1547361623793.gif (639x720, 439K)

Based

Shoulders

>So you not see how putting this much time and energy into chest will impact the rest of your workout unless you really are trying to roid your way out of humanity?
It's about getting your body and nervous system super efficient with the pattern.
Something you won't really do just benching once a week.
I'm 40 lbs away from a 4pl8 bench and I'm okay with putting everything else on maintenance.

I hate doing shoulders desu. Doing back on shoulders day means I got something to look forward too now though.
I don't care much about numbers short term, i just want to slowly improve strength and it's working fine on a regular split.

>brosplitters
I thought you cunts knew better

Attached: 1501712714467.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I got memed into trying only some 5x5 bullshit and that did help with strength somewhat but it wasn't enough volume so I went back to splits. I await s real argument against it

Attached: 1547366020922.gif (406x720, 2.72M)

lucky

It's handy since I hate working legs anyway.

Diddy day, its my favourite lift and its at the end of the week so I get to bust out heavy stuff and I do a ton of volume at the end too, leaves me feeling like I crushed the week and earned the rest days.

Attached: 1538532959780.jpg (270x158, 8K)

Upper back and biceps, always save it for Friday

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (368x237, 16K)

Squat technique days.

Used to be chest/push but after impinging my shoulder it's become back/pull day.
>mfw heavy seal rows followed by high volume weighted chinups
dat good shit mane

Attached: 1542636088214.png (301x273, 80K)

Full body day obviously.

OHP day

Sundays are always rest days for me.

push day you tripfaggot

Deadlift day
Which is every day because I'm Sgt. SS DYEL Faggot

Attached: f534c1e6483fd1c7d87b140812c1b686.png (424x376, 291K)

Push
Also, i love doing shoulders

>Doesn't have naturally huge legs
Why live?

Deadlift. Without question.

Attached: 1547307396955.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

Based bloatmaxer
I split that over three days

Calves day

Rest day. Granny's bday. She called and told us not to give any surprises because she's cooking food and baking a cake.