/fast/ - #362 - dangit carni edition

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

FAQ
/fast/ discord
discord.gg/dknZqPb
What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and dry fasting.

What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

Why should I fast?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
Read all of these, they might answer some other questions you may want to ask.

How do I safely do an extended fast?
Take snake juice, or just supplement electrolytes.
Water=2L
Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)
Mix these in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day.
[OPTIONAL] 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar and 4 tbsp lemon juice. DO NOT MIX with snake juice, drink separately.
You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent fasting.

Won’t I go into starvation mode?
No. You won't have the willpower to fast that low.

Will (something with calories) break my fast?
Yes, headarse.

Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
You can do whatever the fuck you want. We recommend avoiding those, sweeteners especially.

Do I need a multivitamin?
No

Previous: jowforums.com/thread/49095187/fitness

Attached: 47B27426-963F-4468-AA0C-9201BC43F863.jpg (39 KB, 594x528)

All urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dknZqPb
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
jowforums.com/thread/49095187/fitness
jowforums.com/thread/49110621/fitness
content.iospress.com/articles/nutrition-and-healthy-aging/nha170036
youtu.be/JxjMdqevE88
youtube.com/watch?v=PuBeiIJ4ONU
youtube.com/watch?v=OzE8SZpbJkk&feature=youtu.be&t=1102
rachelwilliamsfitness.com/2017/06/11/debunking-dr-jason-fungs-criticism-of-cico/
thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/polio-wasnt-vanquished-it-was-redefined/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea14/4933a5fa39003b08bf1ff9e61078a2fe7c73.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ecnZiH-IK4k

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

Wrong last thread:
jowforums.com/thread/49110621/fitness

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

First time committing to long fasting, should I hold off and work my way into ketosis first to maximize my loss to discomfort ratio?

Attached: ba4TPycNSjxbRcN5YeWuJSK66S8udWYbFeRrnv-hUJY.png (344 KB, 800x768)

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

You'll enter ketosis faster with fasting and keto flu happens no matter if you fast or not, but it definitely helps having high fat low carb meals on your last eating day.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Cole is anti-vax

what are some other youtube fasting dudes that are good?

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Has anyone tried fasting after a night of heavy drinking? Just curious

Also curious, before starting a 5 day fast what should I do to ensure I enter the fat burning stage asap?

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

what do you think about 0 carbs meals? I eat eggs fish and liver on my refeeds

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Holy shit, I'm totally constipated thanks to keto + fasting. STILL haven't pooped once in 2019. Gonna try pumping myself full with magnesium today. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna go buy a laxative.

Any recommendated food to avoid constipation while doing keto? Already eating a decent amount of vegetables.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Lol these threads are still going

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

dude drink coffee

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Miralax works wonders.

Josiah King
Josiah King

when have you started?

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Not falling for the coffeine addiction.
Though I also don't like the taste.

Not sold here, but I'm sure any laxative will do. But I don't want to rely on laxatives for the whole time I'm doing this.

On the first.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

coffeine

Attached: 1545511688593.jpg (89 KB, 890x892)

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Metamucil or the generic equivalent. Dont fuck around with keto constipation or it will lead to hemorrhoids

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

knee aches after 5 day fast
Anyone else experienced this? I have symptoms of chondromalacia, probably because I climbed stairs everyday during the fast

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Do you guys do extended fasts while working ? I just started a new office job and I don't want to fuck it up on my second week with fasting.

I'm not an experimented faster. I only did OMAD in the past.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

0 carb is the pinnacle of greatness. Your body would literally burn that first and straight into fat

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

If anything extended fasts are preferred in desk jobs because of the mental clarity. You'll feel like ultra instinct is activated

It gets harder if you work a construction job. Youd usually want to do OME2or3D

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

content.iospress.com/articles/nutrition-and-healthy-aging/nha170036
Effects of 8-hour time restricted feeding on body weight and metabolic disease risk factors in obese adults: A pilot study
Fat mass, lean mass, visceral fat mass, diastolic blood pressure, LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting glucose, fasting insulin, HOMA-IR, and homocysteine were not significantly different from controls after 12 weeks.
the dream is dead

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Time restricted feeding decreases energy intake without calorie counting and may be a viable option for weight loss.
without calorie counting

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

36 hours into my fast bros, feeling pretty gud. I'm glad I went keto a few days beforehand to prepare, haven't had any terrible hunger pangs yet, at worst id say i feel a bit peckish lol. Already down 5 pounds from flushing out dem carbs.
Did legs yesterday, squats, legpress, calf raises. I'm thinking the next 72 hrs will be the worst of it and then after that ill be cruising.
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

what's the point of time restriction if you still have to count calories? Plus they actually ended up consuming less calories anyway.

this means that all the quackery about "it takes 12+ hours for body to start burning fat" is bullshit. Obviously if you fast for 12 hours, then chew a single stick of sugar gum, your liver wont magically pull another 12 hours worth of glycogen out of it. So in the end the only thing that works extended fasting for multiple days/weeks until the desired result is achieved. Intermittent fasting is a meme.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

I doubt anyone educated actually says you don't need to count calories. CICO is always the basic principle, even when fasting / refeeding and doing keto.
Intermittent fasting is good if you want to do fasted workouts and can control your appetite better with time restrictions.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

question: are the eggs we eat in fast food sandwiches from like dunkin donuts and mcdonalds real eggs?

Attached: 1529341759960.jpg (202 KB, 671x652)

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

The ones at MCD are real. I always thought they were fake because of their shape until I saw an employee cracking eggs into a muffin tray and realized they were real and thats how they got their shape.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Yes

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Someone answer this for me.

I am doing OME2D, mostly sedentary for the most part. Carnivore meals very small so I can get back into losing fat. It is working very well, however, what I wanted to ask is if there is any benefit to working out as well?

If I lift using RPE routines or SS, will there be an increase in muscle and a decrease in fat loss, nothing will change or will I lose muscle instead of fat?

Thinking about lifting but I want to know more before I dive in

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

You should lift. You definitely won't gain muscle unless you're absolutely newbie but lifting with high intensity low volume will help retain muscle mass. You'll burn more fat too

William Powell
William Powell

Fasting is easiest when you work at an office. Mental focus is boosted while your body finds itself weak. Only having to sit and walk around a bit is perfect.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

So If i am burning around a pound of fat a day, how much would high int low vol bring me?

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

I need to starve my ass off, I have an extra 150 pounds of BLUBBER on me that needs to get burned off
what do I do

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Snake juice recipe is in op. Drink two liters of it a day. Fast as long as you are able. When you eat, eat keto. High protein, no carbs no sugar or at least in incredibly low amounts. As not to break your ketosis. Refeed for 2 days and restart fasting. Repeat for 8 months.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

its lymph nodes: backs of knee, spine, hip, shoulder, elbow and neck pains are common when losing fat/toxins

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

Do you guys have trouble falling asleep when doing multi-day fasts?
If so, how do you deal with it?

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Yes. It will pass.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Except for all the free food and sweets you get from your co workers.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

On day 3 of my water fast.

I'm going to go on for as long as i can take, trying to force me around 20 to 30 days. The main goal is to lose at least 10kg (22lbs), but i also need to hardcore reset my hunger since im going in a rigorous keto diet right after the fast.

Will post results in three weeks or so

Attached: 20190113-025324.jpg (1.4 MB, 2576x1932)

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Will power faget

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Tea is okay in a fast, right? Since it's only water with taste?
What about powder tea? So powder that dissolves in water?

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Black tea is good, dont trust that powder shit user the (((companies))) put god knows what into them

William Watson
William Watson

man, vaping is really making fasting a lot easier

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

The first 72 are bad if you're new to it, but it's no different than when you go to eat a carb heavy lunch and you come back to the office feel sluggish.

After 96 hours, what the other anons are saying is correct, you feel a little sharper.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

What about green tea and fruit tea?

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

I'm 350lbs, started keto on the first and right off the bat my carb count for the day was 25 total, 20 net / 5 fiber.

I plan on start walking a few miles a day at the gym after work every day, should I continue intermediate fasting, or straight up fasting? Is there a point during fasting when I lose the cravings? Nicotine / chewing gum during fasting - yeh or nah?

Should I start weightlifting now, or do it once I have lost a few pounds?

Thanks

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

This may be a stupid question, but does this sound like a good plan?

Eat once every two days
Lift on days that I eat
Do cardio on fasted days
Could I expect decent results with this routine? I have a serious skinny fat situation going, so my goal is mostly to reduce body fat, but in a way that leaves me with a better looking body in the end than if I just straight up fasted.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Just listened to Rhonda on jre about fasting, is it true that your clock starts once you drink black coffee?

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

OMAD fag here. Is it detrimental to fast for a long time after a workout? My routine is:

lift at 6AM
go to work
first and only meal 5:30PM

Attached: 1546875721484.png (262 KB, 625x350)

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Which episode?

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

How do you even know what is fat loss vs weight loss? If you were 250ibs and fasted to lose 50ibs on the scale, on refeed you would gain like 20ibs back. So all that work for 30ibs of fat? You will still look like a fatass

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Why the hell would you gain 20lbs back? 5 to 10, sure, water weight can be a lot. But 20?

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

I'm in favor of always intermittent fasting and water fasting occasionally

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

what's the healthiest chinese food?

Attached: 1542911143775.jpg (167 KB, 576x950)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Frankly don't see the point if you're skinnyfat. Just do a normal cut while lifting

William Turner
William Turner

That was me just exaggerating. The question I'm asking is HOW do you know what is fat and what isn't?

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

I always knew he is a retard

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

him drinking piss and screaming at everything made him eccentric, but being anti-vax is a sure sign of retardation

snake juice is still nice though, but fasting needs a better role model, Jason Fung is good

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

drink a lot of fish oil, half a bottle at least

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

r8 my birthday cake?

Attached: IMG-20190113-141812.jpg (118 KB, 1040x780)

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

You're not going to eat that are you user...

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

a juicy cucumber

i'm salivating

William Parker
William Parker

youtu.be/JxjMdqevE88
No idea. Here's a link

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

Ive been doing internment fasting with a 4-6 hour eathing window for a month and and eating home-cooked meals everday. The good thing is now I have exceeding healthy cholesterol and blood pressure;No longer having clouded thoughts no longer depressed and got healthier thanks bros. any tips to increase this good feel?

Attached: 1545551936860.jpg (50 KB, 800x597)

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

In one of Cole's live YouTube videos, he talks about body composition. An example that he gives is that he is 5'6.5" and his ideal weight is 177 since that is when he is most ripped.

Would that mean that for me, if I wanted to look ripped as well at my height of 5'8" would I have to be between 175-185ibs?

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

DON'T EAT.

RAW MEAT AND/OR EAT A BUNCH OF FRUIT. ALSO, WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?

IMF IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT HIT THE GYM HARD AND/OR WANT TO PACK ON WEIGHT.

THAT'S A QUESTION YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF, EXPERIMENT WITH IT AND SEE IF IT FITS YOUR GOALS. JUST KNOW THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUSH AS YOU NORMALLY WOULD SINCE YOUR MUSCLE GLYCOGEN WOULD BE DEPLETED.

DRINK FUCKING SNAKE JUICE IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO A LONG FAST.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Does anyone know how long it takes in a dry fast for you body to start producing its own water?

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Hi /fast/. Do you find it more difficult to concentrate, at first? I was wondering if you faced some challenges concentrating at work during fast. Also, do you exercise during a fast?

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Pic related is me; 6'4½ and 208lbs; no pump
Just learned about snake diet
Would it be better to snake diet calorie restriction or straight up fasting for getting abs?
Thanks

Attached: IMG-20190113-190546.jpg (983 KB, 2251x1606)

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

GO SHILL YOUR FUCKING ROBOT CUM SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING ADDICT.

8 OZ OF DECAF TEA ONLY. STOP BEING A BITCH AND DRINK YOUR FUCKING SNAKE JUICE.

GET YOUR INGREDIENTS FOR SNAKE JUICE AND START A PROLONGED FAST IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL LOSE CRAVINGS AFTER YOU COMPLETELY DETOX AND YOU MAN THE FUCK UP.
NO NICOTINE, NO CAFFEINE, NO FUCKING DRUGS. GUM SPIKES INSULIN AND WILL MAKE YOUR BODY RETAIN WATER, SO NO.
IT'S TIME TO PAY THE FUCKING PRICE OF BEING A FAT PIECE OF SHIT. BEING SOFT ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT WILL ONLY BRING SOFT ASS RESULTS, TAKE SOME FUCKING DISCOMFORT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND FACE REALITY.

YOU CAN DO THAT YES, THEN ONCE YOU GET LEAN START OMAD AND BULK.

NO, WTF DOES COFFEE HAVE TO DO WITH FASTING? HOLY FUCK, YOU'RE EITHER INTERPRETING IT WRONG OR SHE'S A FUCKING IDIOT WHEN IT COMES TO FASTING (AND I'VE SEEN HER TALK ABOUT FASTING MIMICKING SO YES, SHE'S A FUCKING MORON WHEN IT COMES TO FASTING). THIS IS HOW YOU FAST:
1. YOU EAT
2. STOP EATING
THAT'S IT. CONGRATS, YOU STARTED THE FAST! NOW DRINK SNAKE JUICE SO YOU CAN FAST AS LONG AS YOU CAN AND CUT ALL THE BODY FAT.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

ALSO, WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?
Right now only doing 48h to 72h fasts a week, so eating 4-5 days a week, OMAD in the morning.Will increase meat and try fruit, but fruit is hard to eat regularly since carbs are high and I'm already getting a bunch of carbs from vegetables.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Jason Fung
This man needs more views, his video on the two compartment model shattered all my preconceptions on fasting, and I was an ardent "cals in, cals out = just eat less!" guy
Never been a "6 meals a day" faggot though, that's retarded I always hated that shit, it's like my body knew it was bullshit

Attached: 1446141897104.jpg (82 KB, 640x640)

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

DEPENDS ON YOUR FITNESS LEVEL AND HOW LONG OF A FAST YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU CAN ACTUALLY GAIN WEIGHT ON OMAD IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING.

TAKE PICTURES, TAKE MEASUREMENTS, AND GO TO THE GYM TO GAUGE YOUR STRENGTH BEFORE & AFTER THE FAST. YOU COULD ALSO DO CALIPER TESTS OR ANY BODY FAT TEST THAT'S RELIABLE.

CARNIVORE THAT'S NOT SLATHERED IN VEGETABLE OIL.

GOOD CAKE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU 6 YEAR OLD FATTY.

PROLONGED FAST IF YOU HAVE THE BODY FAT TO SPARE.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

I’m 50 hours in on snake juice, looking to go on far extended. I want to drink 2 tablespoons of acv and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice twice a day. I can’t handle them alone- how much impact would 8oz of diet lemonade be if I mixed it with the acv/lemon? Like 16oz of crystal light?

Attached: 607E8931-2E86-4508-90E1-5FE935EC8925.jpg (83 KB, 662x625)

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

same, CICO is a bit too simplified. listening to him explain how insulin works and how much your BMR can drop from restricting calories opened my eyes a lot.

Cole is good for snake juice and keeping it real with lazy fatties, but holy shit, if you're anti-vax you should keep that shit to yourself

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

I’m a teacher and every other person at my school is hyper fixated on starvation mode. Two carry water jugs. Fuck

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

KINDA, IT VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON. COLE IS ABOVE HIS 'NATURAL STATE' DUE TO HIS LEAN MUSCLE MASS.

YOU MEAN HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOUR BODY TO ACCESS FAT CELLS FOR METABOLIC WATER? NOT SURE OF THIS, ACTUALLY. SHOULD BE WITHIN 24 HOURS IF YOU HAVE A CLEAN DIET. BASING THIS ON 23H DRY FASTING ROUTINES AND ITS SUCCESS.

IN THE BEGINNING, YEA, THEN WHEN YOU DIAL IN YOUR SALT CONCENTRATION AND H2O AMOUNT, YOU'LL FEEL NORMAL. AND YES, YOU CAN EXERCISE DURING A SNAKE JUICE FAST (NOT ON A DRY FAST AND NOT ON A PLAIN WATER FAST).

DO YOU NORMALLY HIT THE GYM? YOU CAN DO OMAD AND MAYBE FAST ON REST DAYS. PLAY AROUND WITH MUSCLE GLYCOGEN TO KEEP EXPLOSIVE POWER AT THE GYM AND MAYBE EVEN TRY THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=PuBeiIJ4ONU

LOOK UP FRUIT WITH LOW SUGAR CONTENT (CUCUMBERS, ZUCCHINI, GOOGLE).

James Watson
James Watson

His analogy is spot-on as well
fat is a specialized store of energy
it's like collecting firewood
and when winter comes... you chop down your sofa (muscle) and burn it
How stupid does "starvation mode" sounds after that
(of course, until you run out of fat)

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

When you said "ONCE YOU GET LEAN START OMAD AND BULK", can you be more specific?

Not the same poster you replied too but curious, I plan on bulking in a couple of months. Should I just eat one meal a day with all the calories needed and should I keep it keto?

Side question: when water fasting can I have regular water with my snake juice? In one of Cole's vids he said no fresh water when drinking snake juice but didn't explain why

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

True. Also, from a scientific pov starvation makes no sense- your body stores fat for emergencies- no calories=emergency=eat reserves.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

I think the idea is that water fasting washes out electrolytes, leaving you in want of minerals dtc

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

yeah people fixate on corner cases and miss the big picture, same thing with the "rabbit starvation" thing or OD vitamin A from liver

Carter Long
Carter Long

LOOK UP FRUIT WITH LOW SUGAR CONTENT
CUCUMBERS, ZUCCHINI
Okay?

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

Does falim gum or mastic gum break a fast? And what if it's been chewed and saved?

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

anti vax
anti public education
only men should have jobs women should be lazy housewives
runners should run BAREFOOT
aids can be cured with fasting
starve your fat babies

Cole needs to be institutionalized.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

what bf% is lean?

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

Don’t forget to drink your pee.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

NOT ONLY DOES CRYSTAL LIGHT HAVE CALORIES, IT HAS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS THAT WILL CAUSE AN INSULIN SPIKE. JUST DRINK YOUR DAMN SNAKE JUICE AND FACE YOUR FOOD ADDICTION HEAD ON, STOP BEING A BITCH AND FAST LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF ACV AND LEMON JUICE, DRY FAST FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.

can you be more specific?
WHEN HE REACHES A LOW BODY FAT %.
BULKING... Should I just eat one meal a day with all the calories needed and should I keep it keto?
THIS IS GOING TO REQUIRE SOME EXPERIMENTATION ON YOUR PART. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EATING STARCHY CARBS ON A BULK SO KETO IS OUT THE DOOR. YOU WILL *NOT* BE AS EXPLOSIVE AT THE GYM IF YOU HAVE ZERO MUSCLE GLYCOGEN, SOMETHING KETO LACKS (UNLESS YOU FORCE GLUCONEOGENESIS). HOWEVER, EATING STARCHY CARBS EVERY DAY WILL CAUSE SPILLOVER AND THE SPILLOVER WILL BE STORED AS FAT. I LINKED 'THE ANABOLIC SNAKE DIET' IN MY PREVIOUS POST, IT'S BASED OFF OF REPLENISHING & DEPLETING MUSCLE GLYCOGEN SO YOU DON'T HAVE THAT SPILLOVER OR AT THE VERY LEAST YOU MINIMIZE IT.
when water fasting can I have regular water with my snake juice?
YOU MEAN WHEN SNAKE JUICE FASTING? YES YOU CAN HAVE PLAIN WATER ALONGSIDE SNAKE JUICE, JUST DON'T POUND BACK A TON AT A TIME BECAUSE YOU'LL BE PISSING OUT ELECTROLYTES (THAT'S WHAT HE MEANS WHEN HE SAYS NO PLAIN WATER WITH SNAKE JUICE).

THAT WAS IN RESPONSE TO:
but fruit is hard to eat regularly since carbs are high
LOW SUGAR FRUITS HAVE LOWER CARBS, WHICH WILL HELP WITH YOUR CONSTIPATED BUTTHOLE.
THE OLD RULE WAS 4:1 - 4 PARTS FRUIT, 1 PARTS PROTEIN. EXPERIMENT WITH THAT IF YOU WANT.

WHEN YOU SEE ALL OF YOUR ABS.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

WHEN YOU SEE ALL OF YOUR ABS.
thats like sub fucking 9%

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

The thing is, CICO is not wrong per se, thermodynamics still apply, but going for "CICO therefore eating less should work" has a lot of hidden assumptions that most people miss that are just plain wrong

Attached: 1398769261124.jpg (165 KB, 640x640)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

I THINK YOU CAN SEE YOUR ABS AT 10-12%.
COLE WAS MAINTAINING 7% FOR A WHILE SO IT'S POSSIBLE TO REACH 9% BF THROUGH FASTING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WORKOUT AND YOU HAVE SOME WILLPOWER. IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT.

John Cook
John Cook

yeah but not all your abs, and not very well.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

public education
public education is a scam, just look at any graph comparing expenditure to international test results
inb4 so you want poor people to remain uneducated
Vouchers, the govt can pay for the schools but to run them it's a stupid idea

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

As a school teacher in a public setting support homeschooling. The testing obsession has drained education of fun and genuine learning.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

Thank you Capsbro

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

DO YOU NORMALLY HIT THE GYM?
Yes
YOU CAN DO OMAD AND MAYBE FAST ON REST DAYS. PLAY AROUND WITH MUSCLE GLYCOGEN TO KEEP EXPLOSIVE POWER AT THE GYM AND MAYBE EVEN TRY THIS:
Can I skip the carb load or is it necessary for building muscle?
I thought of kicking into ketosis by fasting and going zero carb from there on

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

International testing numbers is cherry picked shite. The states have problems, but we educate a massively diverse population a size and scale like no other country in history has. It’s still very screwed up though

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Take the good, leave the bad.
People aren't perfect so it's best to just take the best out of them instead of finding someone who can be your messiah

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

30hrs into my first dry fast. Not even sure how long I plan to go without water. All I know is I am not eating for 5 days. Longest previous fast was snake juice for 3 days.

If I can do 72hrs dry then 2 more days snake juice I will be stoked. I am already feeling fucky when I stand up lol. Maybe I will shoot for 48hrs dry 24hr water then another 48 dry or some shit.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

youtube.com/watch?v=OzE8SZpbJkk&feature=youtu.be&t=1102

DONT BE A PUSSY, FATTY

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

Education in the States is a fucking joke. You guys get passing grades just for fucking showing up.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

First time posting in /fast/, cutting down from 85kg (at 184cm). Started IF (20:4 when I’m not working/16:8 when I am working)

This is insane, I have no hunger at all when fasting if I eat two big meals a day with no snacking. Low carbs (not keto) plenty of vegetables and meats seem to be working fine for me so far. It’s a shame (((they))) will never allow fasting to go mainstream as there’s nothing to sell consumers.

Anyway, to round off my blogpost: I’m going on holidays tomorrow, should I take a diet break or keep up IF? I was thinking of a break because I can see an ab line, I don’t have much more weight to lose and I am sick with the flu.

Attached: F07B8DBF-3D62-49F6-AEC9-52DDA76CB646.jpg (72 KB, 718x960)

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Why speak in the third person Snekman

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

cutting down from 85kg (at 184cm)
no offense man but are you skelly? or are you just trying to get a low base to bulk harder?
If you're skinnyfat go for it by all means

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

how does it matter though how often you eat?

eating 4000 cal every 48 hours has the same results as eating 250 every 3 hours - Cole has proved it with his mcdonalds movie, where he didn't lose or gain fat or muscle over the course of 30 days, and the only difference was some +-1% of some irrelevant crap like bone density.

Fung is a populist, he gotta sell his books somehow.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

THEN FAST UNTIL YOU REACH WHATEVER GOAL YOU WANT. WHAT'S YOUR POINT HERE?

HE'S OBVIOUSLY JUST SHITPOSTING. HE'S BEEN TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BITE FOR DAYS.

Can I skip the carb load or is it necessary for building muscle?
THAT'S HARD FOR ME TO SAY SINCE I'M STILL A BEGINNER LIFTER. BUT FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN RESEARCHING, EVERY POWERLIFTER SAYS TO SHOVE DOWN CARBS DOWN YOUR THROAT AND BODYBUILDERS CONSUME HIGH AMOUNTS OF STARCHY CARBS AS WELL.
I thought of kicking into ketosis by fasting and going zero carb from there on
IF YOU WANT TO BURN BODY FAT THEN YEA, NO/LOW CARB/FAT IS THE WAY TO GO.

GOOD WORK AND KEEP FUCKING GOING.
I am already feeling fucky when I stand up lol.
AT THAT EARLY OF YOUR DRY FAST, THAT CAN BE A LOW CHOLESTEROL ISSUE. WHEN YOU REFEED, REFEED WITH A BUNCH OF EGGS (6 MINIMUM) AND/OR SEAFOOD LIKE SHRIMP. BRAIN IS PROBABLY THE BEST, IF YOU CAN FATHOM EATING THAT, LET ALONE FINDING IT.
Maybe I will shoot for 48hrs dry 24hr water then another 48 dry or some shit.
THAT'D BE GREAT IF YOU CAN PULL IT OFF. STAY MOTIVATED.

ANYWAY, I'M GOING TO GO DO SHIT. I'LL BE BACK TONIGHT.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

So after an extended snake fast should I just be eating beef and chicken for a few days to regain my strength and hit another fast? I'd like some veggies in there but don't want to kick out of keto by spiking it with too many carbs. Is milk allowed?

Attached: 1516574491898.jpg (237 KB, 724x800)

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

GOMAD on a whole new level

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

I eat about 10 eggs a day and red meat and cheese so I don’t think so. It is probably low BP and I can feel my HR up a bit too. I will go measure now.

Thanks for motivation. When I get craving to eat or drink I just pretend I’m trying to beat cancer (sort of am) and that helps me go on.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Left is 85kg
Right is 77.5kg
I have bird bones man, I am lighter than I look (two guys thought I was 90kg+ in the left pic)

Attached: 7EA21025-DEAE-4D76-ABC5-CC83AFF047FB.jpg (75 KB, 838x555)

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

actual piss
i-is this a joke, what about bacteria or whatever?
cant I just piss and drink snake juice?

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

thats its impossible to sleep when 12% and fasting

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

no, everyone is just fucking fat and doesnt know how much a healthy person should weigh

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Muscle weighs more than fat.

Jordan James
Jordan James

I mean, I’m like 25%+ in the left pic I think.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

how does it matter though how often you eat?
You're operating on a "single energy compartment" paradigm that's deeply flawed. Did you watch the video?

The main difference is basically insulin, if you eat frequently, insulin is always locking out your fat stores from being accessed. If you're not eating enough calories and the body can't access fat, the only option os to downregulate metabolism (ie. slyly influencing cals out).
Simply put, if you want to burn your own fat, you should NOT eat

But yeah the difference from OMAD to OMAW is basically how much fat do you want to burn and how fast

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Just finished a 3 day SJ fast, and going to refeed with a couple of boiled eggs and a couple of steaks.

The plan is five 72's, (one down four to go) till the end of january, four 6-day till the end of february, one 10-day in march, and all this to prepare me for a 40 day Jesus-tier for easter. Gonna be a changed man after all of it.

Wish me courage motherfuckers, as I do to all of you. We can do this, and we will.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

What weight are you?

William Hall
William Hall

Im 290 lbs and my goal is 220. Im 6.5" tall.

Already lost 4.5 lbs for my first 72 hr fast. I would also like to say, that while they recommend Snake Juice for longer fasts, it also helps by reducing hunger (at least for me) so it should be helpful to all who fast.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

I'd like to add that while I could continue with the fast, I decided to keep up with that schedule cause it looks neat and progressive.

But seriously, fasting is TEH shit. Get on the train TODAY fatties. You'll seriously regret not doing it sooner. And do it right pls, for both your benefit and safety.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Please help
On day 4 of my fast and my heart feel like its beating harder and faster than normal.

Attached: 1547346651078.jpg (25 KB, 641x530)

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

house advertised as maxed
doesn't have all the teleports
Why is this so common

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Attached: Screenshot-at-2019-01-13-16-43-41.png (203 KB, 835x554)

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

insulin is always locking out your fat stores from being accessed.
insulin is being secreted in response to high glucose in blood. Glucose comes from food being digested. The more you ate, the more glucose there will be, and the more glycogen and fat will be stored by liver.

Now the assumption is that the glycogen stores, together with insulin) can only deplete in 12+ hours. Why the fuck would it take 12+ hours to use up the glycogen equivalent of one small meal worth of ~300 calories, part of which was consumed right away by muscles and brain? What if i haven't eaten for 11 hours, then ate a candy worth of 50 cal - will this spike my insuline for another 12+ hours and make my liver pull another 12+ hours worth of glycogen out of a single 50 cal candy? This just sounds retarded.

Fung's overall theory is probably based on a 200kg obese person who just ate his 1500+ cal meal.

Carter White
Carter White

How do yall beat the hunger / cravings? I've done 3 48's (Was shooting for 72 every time) I'm trying to go longer but I get crazy nausea + stomach pains for hours when I get around 45~ hours. Should I pop a caffeine pill?

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

rachelwilliamsfitness.com/2017/06/11/debunking-dr-jason-fungs-criticism-of-cico/

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

It's probably your food addiction kicking in, from all those starches and carbs.

Forget caffeine pills, drink your Snake Juice, get busy with something and just power through it. It will only get better.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Day 2-3 are the hardest. Once past that it get far easier. Why in the fuck are you repeating the most annoying part of the fast over and over and not reaping the long term benefits?

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

I cave to the nausea

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

literally selling snake oil and calling it that
we have transcended beyond the realm of deception and trickery

Attached: 1463481090747.jpg (41 KB, 536x536)

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Day 5 of my fast. Muscles are deflated and I'm looking like absolute shit, but I know it'll be worth it after the refeed.

Attached: f2a4341a-a761-4d63-8958-35963e4d3dd5.jpg (64 KB, 1280x646)

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

My testicles work so it's pretty easy.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

starving so i ate a handful of raspberries
did i break my fast

Attached: 1529343100867.jpg (44 KB, 625x415)

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Yeah but it's way denser so visually a lean person will look lighter than a fat person even if they technically weigh the same.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

keto flu
Do you get used to this fucking shit? My nose running like a faggot all day yesterday.

The more I do fasting the more ANY Type of good taste like shit, food taste so fucking disgusting now it's so easy to diet.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

My shit came out LOOOOONG Fucking green and smooth, it's not just blots of Brown chunks of shit. What does this mean /biz/?

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Ok I bought all the shit I need it's arriving Wednesday, then I'll be able to make snake juice every day.
I'll be making snake juice and drinking the lemon/apple cider vinegar thing too. Going for three days. First try. Will be doing cardio too.
I weigh 340 pounds stand at six foot one. Any tips? Will my heart survive?

Attached: 1547270096795m.jpg (107 KB, 706x1024)

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Keto is not zero carb. You can and should eat some veggies to replenish vitamin and to have your meal taste okay. Look into nutritional values, see what's keto, spend your carb allowance on some varied vegetables and fill rest of the calories with meat

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

eat some veggies to replenish vitamin
That's now how it works, user
Except for vitamin C and E (which are not essential if you're not doing any carbs) plants have no vitamins that meat lacks

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

i ate... did i break my fast?
Take a fucking guess

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Keto isn't zero carbs. Depending on your weight you can eat up to 50g of carbs a day and still remain in ketosis, although it's better to stay under 20g if possible. Avoid sugary or starchy vegetables, fruits, or berries.

The best for keto are high fiber vegetables (spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, green peppers) and raspberries.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

hey anons, so in my 3 world shit hole im only able to do "snake juice" with water, baking soda and salt, will that be good enough if i cant get the potassium?

Grayson King
Grayson King

The baking soda is optional, potassium is dearly needed by your nervous system and you will die without it.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

they only sell it in liquid state and its only for injections, is there anything that is similar to that? i went to drug stores and they dont have

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

i googled and this came up, i can get this here, is this safe?

Attached: 71bI5lddxCL.-SY679-.jpg (50 KB, 305x679)

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

You dumb motherfucker.

Attached: 1524512269698.png (332 KB, 447x638)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Why would you keep repeating the worst part of the fast?

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Seems like you're not the brightest bulb in the basket

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Yup
you need the potassium

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

thanks user, if i do a 3 day fast will i need snake juice tho? i told caps user my limit is 3 days, i feel normal on day 1 and 2, but on evening day 3 i get knocked the fuck out

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

You're thinking wrong, you're thinking it will get worse, it won't, day 3 is the worst user, it only gets easier from there
I did a 7 day water fast, if I didn't knew it would get better I would've ended it by day 3 as well, but knowing it will get MUCH better keeps you in line

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

what do you do to manage day 3? its hell on earth, i cant do anything i skipped college both on my 3rd days on fasting

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

I wagecucked 9-5, drank carbonated water and played vidya at night
also, green tea and lemon juice (but not too much)
bbbbbut that is not fasting! liar!
come on

Jason Young
Jason Young

what do you do to manage day 3?
Sorry to say my dude but you need to nut the fuck up and bare through it. 3 days of suck and you can go 4-20 days without any hunger issues.

William Miller
William Miller

green tea and lemon juice
you mean water with drops of lemon nothing else right?
this would be my first time sipping with "real" snake juice since i did it with just salt last time, im gonna go try OMAW this week then not OME3D, and ill try to go 50% on my training days so i can make it

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

also i have been sneezing and having a runny nose, looks like im gonna get a cold, will taking any pills break my fast?

James Harris
James Harris

keto flu. Pill will do nothing.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

keto flu
didnt know this was a thing

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

squeezed an actual lemon into water

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

You're not drinking snake juice?
I drank from day 1, people say you don't need it and you probably don't, but I was going to the gym as well so I thought it couldn't hurt
try it maybe it goes better, day 3 for me I had pretty bad hunger but no lack of energy or anything of that sort

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

What's wrong with running barefoot?

Lucas White
Lucas White

Current year

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

When I fast I feel like I have a eating disorder and I am trying to get fit for society, and that I will die...

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

day 3 for me I had pretty bad hunger but no lack of energy or anything of that sort
for me its actually the opposite i do not feel hunger, as a matter of fact i feel like throwing up i feel like vomiting when i smell food and i have 0 energy, im gonna try on sipping "real" snake juice on day 3 and post my result

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

alright /fast/ so today marks the end of my first cut week. I did a 72 hour fast, had a large family dinner with drinks, fasted for approximately 24 hours and had a moderately large keto meal, then fasted for another 72 hours. before my refeed today I lost almost 8lbs. After refeed I was down about 5. As of 4 hours ago I’m back on a fast which I’m hoping will be about 120 hours. I’ve never gone that long before (96 is my record). The lack of sleep gets to me but I will try my darndest. Pictures are being taken every Sunday and weight is being logged daily. As always I will provide everything at the conclusion of the cut.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

You’re not getting fit for society. Contemporary society made you fat and you’re trying to reverse it

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

checked :0

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

sauce NOW

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

checked

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

will eating my boogers break my fast?

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Drink snake juice before you damage your heart! Read the fucking op.

Attached: 1522229048276.gif (1.8 MB, 720x402)

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Remember the goal you have to strive for.

Attached: 1537614496717.jpg (236 KB, 1031x896)

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Girls who want to be "one of the guys" are are surrounded by beta orbiters.
Hard Pass.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

From what I've read just a couple hours ago, no. Still skeptical tho.

About to end my first 2 day dry fast. The first day was absolutely easy but these last hours have been slow as hell. Headache included
What should I eat first? Don't wanna fuck something up.
And can I exercise tomorrow? I assume yes but I still gotta ask

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Drink some organic bone broth. At first then wait for a bit and eat a small meal of veggies and chicken

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

finally found a place to buy snake juice ingredients from. for the moment is going past 72 on water safe?

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

no electrolytes
not safe
drink your own piss after sodium/potassium loading or dont start the fast without snake juice.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

its iv fluid user

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Really you're good for 3-6 days. I prefer to start snake after 4 myself.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

My first fast. I chose to do the water fast and I'm around 32 hours in. I'm still not hungry, but my main problem is that my love handles refuse to go away. I'm already hitting the gym, but what's a good exercise to target that area during the fast? Keep in mind that I'm going on a three mile run tomorrow and then hitting the gym.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

antivax is the only legitimately harmful opinion
W2go

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Don't set pussy ass short goals. I did my first fast four days dry and then snake fasted over a hundred days until I was around 14% body fat. It takes willpower for sure but you don't need baby steps. If anything, breaking and going into new fasts is harder than just crushing the fat once and for all. After that it's all done and you can focus on learning to eat a proper OMAD routine, and weave in some shorter fasts to stay lean.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

no, not even close. You're like 18%. 25 would look fat as shit.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

mountain climbers worked for me

John Carter
John Carter

Is there a good lifting routine I can follow while extended fasting? I usually eat a lot and lift heavy, but I want to fast again but can't lift heavy if I do

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Can I eat cheesecake on a fast?

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Of course. It is called the cheese cake fast. If you eat nothing but cheesecake it will clog the fat pores and then you can eat anything else and the cheesecake will prevent your body from absorbing it. 2 weeks of cheesecake and you're set for 3 months of eating anything you want.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

On a cheat month, sure.

Attached: 4FAAC713-8CA4-4605-A1BA-F730B315B731.jpg (235 KB, 920x1822)

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Got a dilemma
I enjoy food too much, so I'm not sure how I'll proceed. Its not hunger, its cravings. Its a desire to cook something I really want.
I'm on day 3 of an extended fast, trying to beat my record of 5 days.
Plan 1. Just fast until goal weight and fight the cravings
Plan 2. Eat once every 3 days, followed by a 24 hr dry fast

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

i eat every 3 days not because im hungry but because i need it, but if you do not need to eat and feel fine i would say push it

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

What's this obsession with dry fasting? If your goal is long term there's nothing to gain by removing proper hydration from your body for a day. If you're gonna fast, fast. Drink some water and get on with it. Dry fasting for some kind of tiny scale change from obsessing over every tiny change in weight is stupid and doesn't aid in your end goal and shows signs of replacing unhealthy habits with other unhealthy habits instead of legitimate change. And if you really are obsessing over every tiny weight fluctuation instead of progress over time you're more likely to give up because it's not fast enough for you.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

What's the Carb vs Fat ratio level that spikes insulin?

Guesstimates are fine.

Attached: KYCcxco.png (760 KB, 760x839)

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

inb4 so you want poor people to remain uneducated
If you have internet access you can easily learn anything. Schools are only necessary for hands-on knowledge. Public education only makes sense when you look at it as a daycare so parents can work during the day.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Anyone know a good brand of food grade Epsom salt to buy?

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Nvm I found it, it's near 10% or less and protein is like around 50%

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

No one ever fucking answers me here. I know you faggots lift, so what type of lifting do you do on multi-day fasts? How does it compare to what you normally do?

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

I'm totally constipated thanks to keto + fasting. STILL haven't pooped once in 2019
Is this a common thing?

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

What's good cardio to do on a dry fast or snake juice fast, that a fat guy can do? You know, without hurting my joints. I used to run but I know that can be awful for you when you're fat.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

It's just NaCl and KCl powder. I like how he repeatedly states to just mix your own you lazy fatass if you can't get the product. Also want to know what country doesn't have access to Potassium Chloride.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

SO HOW'S COLE GETTING SLEEP?

GOOD LUCK. DON'T FORGET ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY.

IT'S HARD TO CONVINCE THE BRAINWASHED, ESPECIALLY THE FOOD ADDICTED ONES. FOOD LIES DEEPER THAN RELIGIOUS BELIEF NOWADAYS, IT'S A MATTER OF CHALLENGING THOSE BELIEFS NOW.

Now the assumption is that the glycogen stores, together with insulin) can only deplete in 12+ hours.
WHO SAID THAT WAS THE ASSUMPTION?

calories are still important and people ignore them at their peril.
AGREED. THERE'S 3 PARTS TO FAT LOSS:
1. EATING FREQUENCY
2. MACROS
3. CICO

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

THAT'S FROM ALL THE YEARS OF BEING A FAT SICK FUCK. IF YOU JUST THROW UP ONCE, WHO FUCKING CARES. MULTIPLE TIMES? TRY ACV, LEMON JUICE, BAKING SODA, AND SNAKE JUICE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER).

ONCE YOU GET SOME STARCHY CARBS IN, YOU'LL INFLATE. GOOD JOB ON DAY 5. STAY STRONG.

THIS.

STARVING
SHOW US YOUR GUT, LET US JUDGE IF YOU WERE STARVING OR NOT.

GOT KETO FLU ONCE, NEVER HAD IT AGAIN. I'M GUESSING IF YOU'VE HAD IT MULTIPLE TIMES, YOU'RE JUST A PERSON WHO HAD A SHITTY LIFESTYLE AND YOUR BODY IS GETTING RID OF ALL OF THOSE TOXINS.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

I am going to start OME2D but lifting on my fasted days. Good or bad? 70ibs to lose but I think I am fat adapted cause I get into ketosis after a heavy carb meal after around 13 hours.

I obviously want to lose fat and I have never lifted but I have a trainer who lifts and will help me.

Do I keep it safe with snake juice?
Can I eat a carnivore meal?
Should I keep it high intensity low volume or the opposite?
Theoretically how fast can I lose the 70ibs? If I want it fast I have to fast longer and exercise still right?

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Anti-vax is fine, vaccines aren't fully tested before they're released to the public, shit can go bad quick. Many diseases that are told to us to be "cured" by vaccines actually just got renamed to different things, and have the same rate of incidence as they did before vaccines such as polio.
Public education is a brainwash center that your taxes pay for so your (presumably white) children can learn to hate themselves, not learn anything useful about being adults, and learn no useful skills.
Women need to stay in the kitchen and keep a nice clean home for when the man is done working his exhausting 40-80 hour week. Women entering the workforce made it harder to get jobs.
Runners should run barefoot or run with shoes designed to be as close to barefoot as possible, otherwise you land incorrectly and fuck up your joints.
I don't think AIDS can be cured with fasting, would need to actually be studied but sounds far fetched.
Babies should be put on extreme calorie restrictions but only if they're obese. They shouldn't be that fat anyways if you're parenting right. They grow out of fat.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Just finished 48 hours and this shit has been a breeze so far.
ITS ALL FUCKING MENTAL YOU GUYS
LOOK DOWN AT THAT FAT GUT, THATS YOUR GODDAMN MEAL :D
The only difficult part is thinking about eating, not even from a physical pain/need perspective but just because, YOU ALWAYS EAT its so routine!
Bout to go hit the gym right now and work dem shoulders
STAY STRONG FAST BROS WERE GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

/biz/?
MEANS YOU SHIT OUT SOMETHING GREEN AND SMOOTH.
HONESTLY, I'D JUST GOOGLE THAT. DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ANYTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT.

Any tips?
AFTER YOUR 72, GET RIGHT BACK IN TO IT AND FAST AS LONG AS YOU FUCKING CAN YOU FATASS.
Will my heart survive?
YOUR HEART WILL FUCKING THANK YOU FOR FASTING. YOU ARE SAVING ITS LIFE.

THIS.
EVERYTHING YOUR BODY CAN GET, IT CAN GET THROUGH ANIMALS AND ANIMAL PRODUCTS. MEAT AND ORGANS IS ALL YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. EVERYTHING ELSE IS FLUFF.

GOOD STUFF. WE'LL BE WAITING FOR THOSE RESULTS.

FASTING WILL BE THE BEST METHOD TO ATTACK LOVE HANDLES.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Can you answer this?

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

GOTTA MAKE YOUR OWN PROGRAM.

GO WITH PLAN 1. STOP ALLOWING YOUR ADDICTIONS TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE.

GODDAMNIT NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

I ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION EVERY GODDAMN DAY AND I SEE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION FROM OTHERS EVERY FUCKING DAY.
ON A SNAKE JUICE FAST YOU START AT 70% INTENSITY AND INCREASE DEPENDING ON HOW YOU FEEL.
DON'T DO ANYTHING ON A DRY FAST.

IF YOU FUCK UP YOUR REFEED, YES.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

NO CARDIO ON A DRY FAST UNLESS IT'S THE FIRST 24-48 HOURS AND YOU'RE A HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
ON A SNAKE JUICE FAST, DO ANYTHING YOU WANT AT 70% INTENSITY AND ADJUST FROM THERE. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS JUST WALK. IF YOU'RE FAT, THE WEIGHT YOU CARRY WHILE WALKING BURNS MORE CALORIES THAN A LEAN PERSON WOULD IF THEY DID THE SAME. YOU CAN ALSO USE ROWING MACHINES, BIKES, OR THAT UPPER BODY PEDAL THING.

Good or bad?
GOOD
Do I keep it safe with snake juice?
ONLY IF YOUR REFEEDS DON'T CONTAIN THE ELECTROLYTES YOU NEED.
Can I eat a carnivore meal?
IT'S RECOMMENDED, YES.
Should I keep it high intensity low volume or the opposite?
UP TO YOU.
Theoretically how fast can I lose the 70ibs?
DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU CAN FAST ON SNAKE JUICE AND HOW MUCH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY YOU CAN DO WHILE FASTED.
If I want it fast I have to fast longer and exercise still right?
YES.

GOOD FUCKING WORK AND STAY MOTIVATED.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

What to break with after a month long fast? Pho broth and eggs?

William Young
William Young

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TAKING IN BAKING SODA, FIRST DO 1L WATER + 1 TSP BAKING SODA. SIP THAT FOR AN HOUR.
WAIT 3-4 HOURS AND EAT THAT BROTH AND EGGS, RAW IF YOU CAN. IF YOU CAN'T, EAT SOME FRUIT ALONGSIDE WITH IT. WATERMELON, APPLES, COCONUT WATER, AND KIWI ARE GOOD.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

IF YOU FUCK UP YOUR REFEED, YES.
How do you do this?

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Upper body pedal thing
Isn't that like uh... an eliptical?

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

PEOPLE JUST EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT. COOKED MEAT WILL PLUG YOU UP UNLESS YOU EAT FRUIT ALONGSIDE WITH IT.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

OH YEA YOU CAN USE THE ELLIPTICAL TOO, BUT WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS PIC RELATED.

Attached: FASTYOUFATTY.jpg (99 KB, 1499x1500)

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Caps lock user if you're still around I got all four ingredients for snake juice coming in on wednesday
Do I just stop eating the night before? Should I drink only water for the first day then switch to snake juice? I'll be walking my fat ass every day for thirty minutes to not blow out my knees. Goal is atleast five days.
How do I refeed? Sorry for the question spam.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Do I just stop eating the night before?
YES, THAT'S FINE.
Should I drink only water for the first day then switch to snake juice?
DEPENDS ON YOUR REFEED AND HOW YOU FEEL. IF YOUR REFEED HAS PLENTY OF SODIUM AND POTASSIUM, YOU'LL BE FINE ON WATER FOR A FEW DAYS.
How do I refeed?
5 DAYS ON SNAKE JUICE, YOU CAN REFEED ON ANYTHING, REALLY. RAW EGGS IS ALWAYS A SAFE BET. FRUIT AND PROTEIN IS THE NEXT SIMPLEST OPTION.

David Morgan
David Morgan

why does cole always talk about eating fruit rather than eating veg? is it just a preference or am i missing something?

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

i'm new. i got snake juice and ketone piss sticks. how long before i get ketones in my urine? none so far 24 hours in

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Jason Price
Jason Price

BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO DIGEST & HELPS WITH DIGESTION, HYDRATES YOU, AND PROVIDES ACTUAL BIOAVAILABLE NUTRIENTS.
LEAFY GREENS ARE SHIT AND OVERRATED, IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THOSE VEGGIES.

DEPENDS ON HOW FAT YOU ARE, YOUR PREVIOUS REFEEDS, AND YOUR METABOLISM.
AN AVERAGE PERSON, 48 HOURS TOPS. PRE-DIABETIC TO TYPE 2 DIABETIC, UP TO 96 HOURS.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I'm glad that i'm currently with pericoronitis so even if I wanted to eat it'd suck ass, I can't even clench my teeth properly.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Has anyone tried fasting after a night of heavy drinking? Just curious

yeah i did a dry fast for 2 days right after and i was fine

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

From 01/01 to 14/01 I lost 9.47 lb

Holy fucking shit - actual god damn results. Like, prior to new year and not doing OMAD I was afraid of stepping on the scales - but look at that shit! I'm fucking excited as shit to see my next weight in because I missed working out for the first week. Me, a fucking robot, excited to step on the fucking scales. Actually excited to lose weight, to see how much I can lose this year. Holy fucking shit, thank you /fast/.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

I miss 2009

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

I ate 3 Big Macs and two large bacon pizzas, washed them down with 2L of Monster on my first day of water fasting, I didn't touch water at all. I didn't even shower. Why am I feeling so fat? Did the water in Monster ruin my water fast?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

It was the artificial sweeteners in your Monster Zero Ultra

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

it was Monster Ripper "Juiced"

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

god damn you're disgusting. how did you not have a heart attack from all that fucking food?

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

full sugar
not Gronk
Even you know you’re never gonna make it without Gronk.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

I am twelve hours in on my first three day water fast. Donna do water one, since no snek juice ingredients. Gonna lift today and not the next two days. I am super close to my target weight, so i don't need to fast much. I think ill do three, three day fasts a year for them health gains

Will report in. Worried by how will be sleeping tonight desu

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

i've been dry fasting for 34 hours now, was planning to go to 48 or 72 before going into snake juice for a week or two, but i gotta do some heavy lifting of furniture and shit today

should i just yolo it and lift dry, or start the juice today?

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

I've done quite a lot of fasting, and a decent amount dry just because snake juice tastes so bad. Its disgusting, maybe I'm just making it wrong. Because of this, I've done water fasts for 5 days where I just tip some lite salt onto my hand and lick it. Is this retarded, is snake juice really that good? Anything I can add to not make it taste so bad?

Can anyone share how well they perform cognitively on SJ, and how much energy they have?

Easton Green
Easton Green

Nah the snake juice taste like salty ass. I think i'm just going to put the ingredients into capsules and take it that way.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

GOOD JOB, NOW DO SOME PROLONGED FASTS FOR SOME CRAZIER RESULTS.

3 DAY DRY FASTS MINIMUM FOR AUTOPHAGY. WATER FASTS WON'T BE AS EFFECTIVE.

I SAY DRINK SNAKE JUICE AND CONTINUE THE DRY FAST WHEN YOU HAVE FREE DAYS AVAILABLE.

JUST USE SODIUM AND POTASSIUM YOU SPOILED PALATE BABY. DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO TASTE LIKE FUCKING COOKIES TO YOU?

COLE GOT AN ULCER AND NEARLY KILLED HIMSELF TAKING POTASSIUM CAPSULES.

David Cook
David Cook

This seems to be a really good idea. I might do the same.

Is there any downsides to having a chunk of the salts at once instead of over time?

Angel Young
Angel Young

DO NOT TAKE THE SALTS IN CAPSULES YOU GODDAMN PUSSIES.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Unforunate but it lends more weight to the /fast/ notion that IF is not real fasting lmao

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

why

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

COLE GOT AN ULCER AND NEARLY KILLED HIMSELF TAKING POTASSIUM CAPSULES.
HE ALSO COACHED SOMEBODY WHO WAS DOING THE SAME AND SHE HAD HORRIBLE STOMACH ISSUES.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

ah, so no reason not to take capsules then

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

CORRECT.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

I'm also planning on doing a Jesus fast for Easter. I wonder how many anons are interested in it, might be cool to have a group or something dedicated to just that during Lent. Both to stay accountable during and also so we don't kill ourselves breaking it

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

YOU WOULD NEED A GROUP OF FATTIES OR EXTREMELY DEVOTED FASTERS. I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO A 40 DAY SINCE I'M ALREADY NEAR MY GOAL WEIGHT. I WILL BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT, THOUGH.

James Kelly
James Kelly

capsbro I also inquired about taking capsules with tiny bits of salts throughout the day with water and everyone says ill just get the shits

snake water tastes like literal poison from the potassium and I want to puke every time i taste it. is there ANY way to cover up the disgusting taste?

Attached: 1374044160333.png (199 KB, 485x360)

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

BAKING SODA AND GROWING A SET OF BALLS. YOUR BABY SOFT PALATE OF MUFFINS AND FRIED CHICKEN NEED A KICK IN THE ASS, STOP BEING SPOILED AND DRINK YOUR SNAKE JUICE.

YOU CAN ALSO TRY A 3 DAY DRY FAST WITH SNAKE JUICE SITTING NEXT TO YOU.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW. MAN THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING A BITCH.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

na it has nothing to do with 'being a man' the shit tastes like poison and I gag horribly every time

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

You arent mixing it right then

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Can I use flavored toothpaste without breaking my fast?

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

alternative is drinking urine

take your pick

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

no

brush your teeth with snake juice

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

I don't have that luxury. I guess I'm just going to have to make my refeed time very late at night.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Anti-vax is fine, vaccines aren't fully tested before they're released to the public, shit can go bad quick. Many diseases that are told to us to be "cured" by vaccines actually just got renamed to different things, and have the same rate of incidence as they did before vaccines such as polio.
total load of shit and you're an idiot

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

thinking about getting my dad (60 yo, 6'7 230lbs, 30-35% body fat) to fast on snake juice

he is having blood pressure and heart rate problems

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

How is it that bad? It's just salty water nig. Just drink it.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

1. Hold nose
2. Drink

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Prove me wrong, dipshit. The US does tons of shit that fucks us over.
thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/polio-wasnt-vanquished-it-was-redefined/
I know you're just going to bitch about it because "the site isn't trustworthy," but you should read about shit like this. Hell, it's not even just vaccines. Treatments for cancer that have been proven in Japan are still not approved by the CDC, and nano-hydroxyapatite, which is just as effective if not better than fluoride, without the side effects, is not standard in America, even though it is standard in Japan. They poison our water with fluoride still despite the same thing not happening in Europe and dental incidents DECREASING there.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea14/4933a5fa39003b08bf1ff9e61078a2fe7c73.pdf
Everything the CDC and FDA says is a lie and they're all just doing it to keep industries afloat.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

How the fuck are you having problems with Snake Juice at the concentration that Cole recommends you should absolutely not be tasting much of anything except a little bit of salt and water. I get a generic .99 cent 3.8L bottle of water at the store, or a couple. I double the amounts that Cole has in the recipe, since that's based on 2L of water, and it's fine. I drink that shit throughout the day, sometimes I gorge on it if I'm feeling hungry, which Cole says is okay; "drink as much snake juice as you want."

I don't think there's a single reason you should be having a problem with Snake Juice unless you're ultra-concentrating it. All the ingredients should taste like salt at the worst.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

SO HOW'S COLE GETTING SLEEP?
how do you know he is when doing long fasts instead of OMAD

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

the only potassium i have access to is "garden"-grade. I probably shouldn't eat that...

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

I know you're just going to bitch about it because "the site isn't trustworthy,"
Try looking at the data for another country where polio wasn't reclassified.
Prove me wrong, dipshit.
It's total horse shit. Measles, mumps, whooping cough and several other diseases were almost eradicated, now they're on the increase again thanks to you antivax idiots.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

diseases are on the rise because of anti-vax
Oh yes, our small and tiny movement is the reason diseases are on the rise, not anything else.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Can't you lose muscle when you lift? Since you are tearing up the muscle there is nothing to fix it?

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Wait do I have to change the contents of Snake Juice on a longer fast, like more concentrated? I just use the normal recipe.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

I need to lose about 8 kilos in 6 weeks to be able to qualify working in a refinery. Will I be able to lose 8 kilos if I take snake juice for 6 weeks, without any adverse effects?

I'll have to undergo a full body checkup and I don't want fasting on snake juice to screw up my cholestrol, blood sugar, blood pressure, etc

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Is snake juice the same as ORS? pic related

Attached: 1547112519413.jpg (12 KB, 300x225)

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

ITS ALL FUCKING MENTAL
My experience exactly, it's all in the head, once day 4 rolls around you feel ascended and unbound from the shackles of food

Jace Price
Jace Price

Is putting lemon / ginger in my tea enough to break a fast?

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Capsposting user, what do you do for a living?

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

I have no Epson salts but I could find the potassium, salt and baking soda. Can I start with this while the Epson things arrive? (almost two weeks)

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

a kilogram every four days

I'll be honest mate, it will be hell, but it is doable and dependant on how much fat you're carrying on you right now. You're probably better off straight up finding a fat succing clinic.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

37 hours into first dry fast ever, when does the hunger pangs start?

i'm only going 48 dry, i'm not hungry or thirsty yet, but i miss drinking water

speaking of which, i know Cole says snake juice should be your only water source on the 2L recipe, but Cole is an autist, any of you guys drink regular water on the side as well?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

....yes? that's how it works you retard

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

How do the fellow chefs here get motivation for fasting? I'm making good progress with weight, but cooking is my job and my passion. Unironically best part of the day is waking up to make the daily OMAD
Also a more sciency question, what should my protein macros look like? I used an online calculator and got recommended 50g a day, but is that the level to maintain muscle or gain more? Ideally it should only be fat being lost, not muscle, is that the level the calculators give you?

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

YOU DON'T NEED TO SLEEP IF YOU FAST, FUCK! STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY PUSSY, FUCK! FASTING CURES AIDS, CANCER, ULCERS, VACCINES, FUCK! FUCK!

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

go on reddit
ask a question
they laugh at me
motherfuckers
that's what I get for asking question on a site where they think 16/8 is fasting

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Cole is also anti-vax and probably a flat earther aswell

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

YELLING

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

i know, and i rag on him as well, but he's also motivating fatties to lose weight and he's pretty funny and eccentric

i can never respect him because he holds some truly retarded opinions, but that doesn't mean he has some good points about fasting, just gotta filter the shit he says

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

he's actually graduated to eating his own doo doo, did you watch last night's livestream?

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

YES YOU CAN. MUSCLE WILL NOT GROW WHEN YOU FAST. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT IS BY EATING 3 MEALS A DAY AND ADD A VITAMIN TO MAKE UP FOR LOST NUTRIENTS. ALSO, DON'T EXPECT FAST RESULTS. EXPECT MAYBE 2IBS A WEEK MAX. PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY LOST 14IBS IN A WEEK ARE LYING TO YOU.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

*but that doesn't mean he doesn't have good points about fasting

my body needs water

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

3 meals a day? Capbro. Have you gone rogue? How the fuck am I gonna lose 70ibs of weight as fast as I can then?

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

he's eating his own shit now? 2nd harvest eh? if he cares about making money on this shit, or get normies to listen to his advice on fasting he should keep his more extreme ideas to himself or his closest acolytes

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

35,000kj in a kg of fat
need to lose 280000 in 42 days
deficit of about 6500kj per day
That is going to be hard to do if you are new to fasting/restriction, but you could do it depending on your current fat stores as the other user said
The last few kilos can likely be lost by water fasting for a day or two before, so there is a bit of buffer

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

if you wanna fast and lose weight then don't eat, keep lifting low just to increase fat loss

if you wanna fast to gain muscle then do OMAD on days you lift and fast on days you don't lift, or just do OMAD every day

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

yeah. at least he said not to try it and that he was just experimenting. but you're right, big mistake to do it on his youtube channel. usually everyone's fawning over him but all the comments were like uhh... wtf cole lol
you could see his dick a little too while he was "collecting" so the video will probably get removed anyway

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Alright I have 70ibs to lose, which is a lot, so I'll give the boost to myself to lose weight faster by adding low lifts to my fasting days as well.

Whenever I get leaner I'll increase the weight

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Can I drink sips on a fast

Attached: 93d0be73-f9f0-4d35-b893-764f550b732c-1.d9cb85326f8f2ada2ae82c8128e076d9.jpg (363 KB, 1800x1800)

William Clark
William Clark

Technically you can since there is no calories, but there is a catch.

Some people get kicked out of ketosis because of the sweetener. Some do not. Luckily for me it does not kick me out of ketosis and I remain in fat burning mode. That comes at the cost of feeling hunger pangs but I ignore them cause I'm used to fasting.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Very hard to take him seriously now... even though he brings up good points on fasting shit like eating your own shit and drinking your own piss should NOT be put out in the open. No one would fuckin dare try it so I dont know why he feels the need to experiment on it

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

and it can get it by breaking down fat

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

it's vanity. the more people look at him, the more he has to prove his mental toughness. & he always has to up the ante. not sure where he can go from here.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

38h in. Fucking kill me. I've done two 7 days fasts before but it seems like they get more and more difficult. FUCK

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

did you start out dry or wet? i'm on my first fast ever and decided to start dry, also at 38h now

feels like my stomach is being sucked in constantly by a black hole, but no major thirst or hunger, are you lean?

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

I'm faaar from lean boi. I do water-fasts, i'm also smoking to boost my metabolism. I'm not doing dry fasts because of smoking, my mouth would be dry as shit.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Also i don't take any vitamins or electrolytes or whatever. I might me dumb as fuck but fuck it. I either die or get lean, win-win.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

choosing to smoke for health reasons
hmmm.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

I did a 10 day fast while working, and I worked during the early hours. You might feel cold (specially in an air conditioned space), so prepare for that.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

He took the blacklungpill

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Bulimia probably. Trying to say that if you make yourself puke and eat it you will gain back double the amount of nutrients you'll ever need

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Some people get kicked out of ketosis because of the sweetener
how can you tell?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

what's a good level to be at with the keto strips? just took a piss test after 39h of dry fasting and apparently i'm at between 40 and 80 on this thing

Attached: how-to-read-ketone-strips-1.jpg (16 KB, 631x214)

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Just depends on how hydrated you are. As long as you show color you're good.

David Perez
David Perez

He said that vegans are hypocrites because when they fast they eat their own animal fat thus they're cannibals, the most retarded shit i heard from him .

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

That's a good level. I'm usually in the middle of 40 and 80 also. Higher and you are dehydrated and not utilizing the ketones

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

People who focus on any little thing that they do use a blood meter. If they see a drop then they are kicked out.

I use a piss strip and how I do is piss, drink sips, wait a couple of hours to piss again and check. If i still show color then I'm ok. It hardly matters in the end if you are fasting.

There is also keto breath. Obviously you will the taste cause of the sips, but once it goes away and you can still taste the fruity metal taste in your mouth you are in ketosis

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

could be a false positive then? i'm not very hydrated after dry fasting for 39 hours i imagine, i'll try again tomorrow, i'm breaking the dry fast at 48h

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

Your body fat is probably providing water for you which is probably why you aren't in deep deep color.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

cool, i did dry fast to get into ketosis quicker, if i'm already there i guess i could switch to liquids, but only 9 hours left until i'm at 48, if i can pull through i will

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

No doubt going for those last hour are better than starting to snake juice the rest. Go by what your body feels. If you feel like shit now, drink snake juice. If you feel fine finish the 48

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Anyone with keto stix checked if diet soda kicks you out of ketosis?

i know the overlord says only piss, snakejuice and shit are allowed, but if it doesn't take me out of keto or raise insulin then i'm fucking drinking it

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

i think he said if you piss and shit in the diet soda it's ok to drink

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Lol

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

I have not checked personally but I think it doesn't. I'm not sure. I could check, I could go to the store and buy a diet dr. Pepper or 2 and drink it and see if I decrease color in a couple of hours.

I think most people say it doesn't knock you out of ketosis but spikes your insulin which is a temporary pause on fat burning

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

he also said to experiment, i'll try it without the piss and shit first

from what i've read it seems (most) diet sodas don't kick you out of ketosis, but whether or not it raises your insulin is another matter

i'll do a piss test this week after a glassor two of some generic diet soda and see if it affects my keto level, i'll also check if my weight loss slows down

everyone says day 2-3 are the worst, should hit me soon then, wish me luck bois

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

based capsbro is a godsend
ungrateful subhuman faggot

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=ecnZiH-IK4k

seems diet soda has little to no effect on insulin and fasting, but we should probably mix it with piss and shit just to be safe

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

if it has any sugars (it probably does), then nope

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Epson salts are optional, potassium and sodium are mandatory

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

it's possible, I lost 400g of pure fat every day on snake juice, and yes I only started measuring after 2 days so I wouldn't count the first bloat dropoff

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

oh I see.
What do they do?

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

50g a day is nothing desu senpai, a 200g steak will give you 50g of protons

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

it's a bit strange to me that epsom is optional, isn't magnesium pretty important as well?

atleast if you're doing a long as fuck water fast i'd use both potassium, sodium and magnesium, with the acv and lemon juice shots

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

speaking of lemon juice, my piece of shit country doesn't sell organic/ecological lemon juice in the grocery stores, only lemon juice concentrate, which i'm guessing is a bit stronger than organic, anyone else dealing with this? how do you blend with acv?

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

buying lemon juice
Wtf I thought you were supposed to just get a lemon and juice it
Did I fuck up?

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

YOU BOUGHT A LEMON AND JUICED IT?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

6.5"
That's pretty fucking short!

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

buy lemons
squeeze you own juice

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

you deplete postassium and sodium way faster than magnesium, but if you're doing extended fasts (say, over 7 days) without refeeds, you should consider them
just don't *wait* around not fasting because you don't have the stuff

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

there's organic lemon juice, there's lemon juice concentrate and then there's freshly squeezed lemons

it all works

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

alrighty, guess i'll add epsom after a few more days then, no need to foul up the snake juice any sooner than i have to

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

i use minute maid lemonade, it actually tastes kind of sweet if you've been fasting for a while.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

I get the shits no matter how little salts I put in. I’ve decided to just take a little bit of salt whenever I feel like I need em. Like when I wake up with a headache or something. Usually takes about 3 days and typically works.

John Robinson
John Robinson

dry fasting is hard
im only 4 hours in and the inability to fill my stomach with coffee or even plain water to kill the hunger is the real pain the ass

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

I SUCK DICKS

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

i got 50g of potassium chloride. how long will it last?

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

start the dry fast with a sleep cycle, easier to keep it going then

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

20 hours in. doesnt feel bad yet

Adam Green
Adam Green

how many gr are a tsp?

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

i dont have that much potassium and i wanna do prolonged fast. is it okay that i drink potassium only on days that i hit the gym? also do you take sj to the gym or do you just drink it at home and drink regular water at the gym?

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

new thread when?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit