I'm hungover as fuck lads, what are some Jow Forums tips to stop this bullshit

I'm hungover as fuck lads, what are some Jow Forums tips to stop this bullshit

Really need to stop drinking too

Attached: hungover-rex-v1-759x500.jpg (759x500, 44K)

suicide is the only immediate cure for retardation

There's no cure for a hangover. It's something that goes away with time so brainlets will tell you a bunch of shit, but what they believe is just whatever they happened to be doing when their hangover got better.
It's not just dehydration (though that's part of it) it's mild alcohol withdrawls.

Take it easy, drink some water, eat some bland food, and stop being a little bitch.
You're gainsgobbling yourself.

i only drink liquids until late lunch, electrolyte drinks if possible then a big meal where hitting every macro but sugar is important, not that you shouldn't have sugar it just doesn't seem to help. then have some caffeine like tea, or if you are used to it coffee

cheers, this

Attached: 1546011272599.jpg (1080x1350, 1.44M)

The only two things I have found that help are to eat a lot of really greasy take-away food and to not smoke

You could try compulsively masturbating. That's what I used to do when really hungover. It seemed to be the only thing I could bring myself to do.

Pear juice

Hair of the dog works the best. Also you could try a GABA agonist and some stims, so benzos, phenibut, something like that mix it with some coffee or a small dose of an amphetamine and you're golden. Also water and time

Also stop drinking, I've been sober for a while now and it's amazing, the cravings really lessen and you have so much more free time to be productive. No more waking up puking with a headache and spending the whole day in bed

1. Sleep as much as you can
2. Aspirin + coffee
3. Hydrate yourself
4. Once your stomach works again, have some rational meal

Anyway, like they said before, the only true cure is time.

Stop being so infantile as to need to drink to excess to enjoy it.

Start rewiring yourself to the process of long-term heroic pleasure over instant gratification. Through this process you will realize that pain molds you into a better person, until there is no more pain and only glory.

You can apply this to lifting, drinking alcohol and coffee, masturbating and sex, lustful thoughts, and spiritual endeavors.

Attached: Giovanni_Battista_Tiepolo_-_Temptations_of_St_Anthony_-_WGA22254.jpg (1122x1000, 127K)

GOMAD

I already stoped drinking. Clear head. Feels nice

Attached: dd0a76b79d7c621b062e34d02dee4158.jpg (480x480, 69K)

Hungover AF here.
Had 10 cans of beer last night (500ml).
Going to the gym today and doing an AMPRAP set with 140kg, aiming for 20 reps. Feel nauseous. Wonder what will happen.

>drink clean, that means don't mix drinks, no cocktails and no beer, straight vodka is best
>walk a few blocks before going home
>drink 2l water before going to bed
>eat 3000mg vitamin C before going to bed
>eat or drink something high in fat an protein before bed e. g. milk
If you're too fucked to be able to do this you deserve the hangover

OP again

Not only that but I could of had a threesome last night, so fucking mad at myself

I have this autistic thing where for some reason I can talk with chicks all night but cannot cross that line into getting them back to mine

FUCK THEY WERE SO HOT FUCK I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF

start doing mdma or other stimulants once in a while you'll never want to get drunk again

The best cure is prevention. Remember to get some water in while you drink, then take two aspirin and a B-complex with a full pint of water just before you pass out. Have a good, easy to make breakfast ready to go for the next morning. I picked up the vitamin Beach trick a couple years ago, haven't had a hangover worse than a 2/10 since.

Depends on what your natural intelligence and intuition honestly. I know people, including myself who have taken it and they never want to take anything ever again due to some sort of a spiritual experience, yet others see it as a mere party drug and still drank almost daily years later.

I used to MD all the time, got to the point where the comedown was pretty much instant and I had to stop

Vitamin B*, fucking phoneposting.

go have a big fucking spew and then double fist some gatorade

Eating something greasy after a night out, typically a meal from maccies or KFC followed by a few glasses of water before bed works just fine.

Hangovers take a toll on your body the older you get, the best cure is getting salt and water back into your body so you don't feel like shit the next morning.

Protein rich breakfast.
Glutathione
He doesn’t use brita Vodka
Activated charcoal in the beginning to grab any heavy metals or hang over particles.
Glass of water before bed

Do you mix activated almonds with activated charcoal or not?

fried food and soft drinks, won't cure it but you will feel better eating it. It'll kill your gains too but so does drinking.

Kratom is great for it. Great for anxiety and other problems too.

Basically like codeine but less addictive and cheaper.
(it is still addictive though, coming off it after extended use can make you feel like you're ill for 2-3 days, but its not life destroying like real opiates.

this

Just back from the gym, did 20 reps, could have done 5-10 more.
That's after 2 days of drinking, 21 beers in total, and 5-6 hours sleep. Still feel hungover and nauseous.

Have a beer, you will feel instant relief

>he isn't aware of the forbidden technique
beat your dick my son. Three nuts minimum to get those dopamine levels back up.
NON NEGOTIABLE

Attached: 1545373487902.jpg (1280x1795, 638K)