His channel is growing again. It's the biggest it has ever been. He makes 50k a year from it. He is laughing at us

His channel is growing again. It's the biggest it has ever been. He makes 50k a year from it. He is laughing at us.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 88K)

I like him.

How? When he 100% a liar/sociopath and just repeats things he googles.

He is buying views and subs from India... It got exposed.

Jason pls go

wow dude entire 50k a year, that's A LOT

Do you think Blaha misses the old WoW days of the mid 2000s?

Attached: 4567347547.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>blaha and supermang mentioned on the same day
>2014 feels

Nah, he had a moderately successful fitness channel back in 2011-2015 or so, there's no way it will ever reach those legit numbers again. He buys subs 100%

don't we all?

guarantee you make less

>50k
lmao

The things he googles are often times more accurate than whatever broscience other people on youtube spew.
Also, how is someone supposed to acquire knowledge? By reading books or looking up stuff online. I don't get the "he googles stuff" argument people bring up. I guess it's just a form of NPC parroting.

DON'T REMIND ME OF ALL THE FUN NERD MEMORIES I HAD AS A KID

Attached: 1543690576800.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

Jason pls stop posting on my board pls

Because he markets himself as someone knowledgeable, someone learned, an expert. In reality, he is neither of those things, he just parrots things he reads, often misunderstands things, and he doesn't even follow the advice himself. There's a big difference between LEARNING, KNOWING, UNDERSTANDING, and REPEATING. Blaha repeats. He has a confirmed IQ in the mid 90s.

My point is that he gets way more shit than other youtubers who talk a lot of nonsense. That's probably because of his bs stories he used to tell on bbcom.
He only has 100k subscribers. What about people with 5 to 10 times that amount who teach broscience all day? I don't ever see people ganging up on them, while they are a bigger issue since they have more outreach.

There's way better channels than Bloho for non-bro science. Juggernaut training systems, Garret Blevins, elitefts, and others.
You're conflating bodybuilding/aesthetics youtubers (who are the most popular and the ones promoting broscience 99% of the time) with actual lifters.

Memes aside, whats the likelihood of Blahas channel randomly gaining popularity and becoming a 500k-1m sub channel?

You know its impossible for him to get a normal job now, so I dont see him stopping what hes doing for the rest of his life.

In 20 years we may have all forgotten about him and he might be some 7 figure youtube celery making 500k/year in his 50/60s.

0.0001%.
I don't understand why he hasn't jumped onto the online coaching fad. Or why he doesn't do it in real life. Perfect fit for his channel.

>I don't understand why he hasn't jumped onto the online coaching fad.

Yeah, even Jerry Ward has online clients, and that guys a complete dumb cunt

because he makes cunts like you go ragie. hes a master troll and I admire him

He's not a troll, he's just stupid and mentally ill.
P.s.
You should be at least 18 to post here.

I don't know much about Jerry Ward, and I keep seeing his name thrown around. Any details? Didn't he used to be a junkie or something?

wrong
fucking wrong

he googles shitt and doesn't consider the nuance of the findings he reads from the abstract of some studies that catch his attention
he's a low IQ fucking retard parrot

for instance the whole "progressive overload" and "high frequency for naturals" shit he keeps parroting around, he clearly has no fucking clue how muscle growth works.

Kek

Because he looks like shit and has mediocre strength. Who would pay for this fat fuck to coach him?

Attached: blaha monster.jpg (623x388, 68K)

I’m not the guy you are responding to but I’m 29 years old I’ve been on the internet playing Diablo/bw since I was in middle school and actively posting on forums since at least 2005 and I can tell you without a doubt that Jason Blaha is a better troll than you could dream of. He’s also a retard but that’s beside the point.
Also to any idiot claiming he googles the shit he’s talking about you must be completely new to lifting because he doesn’t say anything that most people don’t already know that care to stay up to date on the prevailing bro science in the lifting world

The same people that kiss his arse and make him money by watching his videos.
These people