Why even fucking lift if this is what girls are now attracted to?

Why even fucking lift if this is what girls are now attracted to?

Why are they attracted to low t and sick looking men? Grrr :^(

Attached: rage.jpg (711x733, 241K)

that's twitter
they're BITCHES
and you're not a BITCH

You're basing this off anecdotal evidence.

He looks like me after a hard night shift changing lives

t. male psychiatric nurse

Nice b8 thread. Ottermode means skinny for them.

Calm down. Some dumb bitch on twitter saying he's cute doesn't mean that this lad wouldn't get absolutely mogged anywhere he goes.

Thank you for the work you do, my mom's a psych nurse and it's such a fucking taxing job for anyone to have. I serve food at a retirement home and it still baffles me, the amount of work you guys do to keep things running.

Keep getting the hard shit done, user. o7

Attached: 2jlz4f.jpg (719x738, 43K)

But you only work 3 days a week?

apparently there is a whole twitter fandom of girls who try to find their white boy of the week. They call them "soft boys".
true, these people probably get mogged as soon as they step out of the door.

>the white boy
don't listen to the opinions of non whites, especially women and especially on social media

Attached: 1529002182182.jpg (460x454, 52K)

First of all, I have no idea why Jow Forums is so obsessed with social women. Many threads here might as well have been made by women.

Besides that, people who are obsessed with social media tend to forget that the people behind social media accounts can be absolute messes of human beings. The kind of woman to choose her "white boy of the month" is the same kind of woman to have an active tumblr account and be constantly mocked in FPH threads.

You fags should stop worrying about how much you fap and do a no-social-network month or something.

Women don’t know what they want so don’t listen to them. Be a manly man who lifts weights and takes care of himself [spoiler]Still be white though[/spoiler]
Think of women who talk about “men should be able to be emotional and cry and stuff.” They say it, but wouldn’t date a man like that.

>lifting for girls

>don't listen to the opinions of non whites, especially women and especially on social media
Unironically based and truly redpilled

the image in OP is a person complaining about the incessant fawning over this archetypal white guy , theyre waking up to the skinny nigga tyranny

fitizens rise up

>outing yourself as skinny

Lmao

haha based autistic male psychiatric nurse poster haha

I got to tell you being fit only attract a certain type of women. I used to live in Paris (St Germain) and my dating life there was incredibly difficult because I was fit, funny and with short hair and the archetype there was the skinny long-haired artist with depression.

They aren't into men like this retard women have literally no clue what they want until it's right Infront of them

>the had insomnia recently
Looks like I'm gonna gonna make it

This, these guys are everywhere where I live and they're all gfless or dating total uggos. Women think they like one thing based on hollywood, but in real life it's completely different.

>tfw black haired sleep deprived white corpse boy who lifts

Who the fuck lifts for girls? Are you fucking faggot?

I watched bandersnatch with a qt girl, she immediately said that he was hot. I didn't even know how to fucking respond. But this isn't a jaw dropping body though. For that you actually have to be shredded, which 9/10 girls prefer it over this body without hesitation.

Which month is for short, hairy, skinny guys?

All of them as long as you’re also pretty.

i've spent a good amount of time in psych wards

thank you for being so kind and helpful and understanding

i've had so many psych nurses who have always spared time to sit and talk and listen and validate

its lovely

and i think maybe because im a guy, male psych nurses have been the most understanding

thank you for being you

Attached: 1543882236893.jpg (1200x1153, 56K)

All these faggots talking about lifting and not realizing it’s about FACE.

Sloots want these kinds of dudes because they know they won’t fight back or put them in their place lol

Different strokes for different folks, know your role. Lefty non-whites like skinny bitch boys, so you will just have to take one for the team and stick to non-leftists or white girls? It's a rough life. Anyway, I can't pull off that look so what do I care?

>Tfw /fa/ has been right all along

Attached: 2A5198B7-8C4B-41D2-B63C-F7AC05AF0DD9.jpg (416x142, 13K)

Pretty sure these are the same guys thots cheat on

Attached: 1546708024658.png (637x653, 463K)

he's very handsome though no homo

Ever thought about the fact that you might be a fucking autistic retard?

>Paris (St Germain)

fucking kek

>weird small gaylien lips
>mole
>corpse skin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>he still thinks what men find attractive in men is the same as what women find attractive in men
What men think an attractive man looks like is not usually the same as what a women thinks