How did you get rid of your acne?

How did you get rid of your acne?

Attached: 385E7DE600000578-3790258-image-m-32_1473906279434.jpg (634x419, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4884775/.
healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/dermarolling-how-it-works-before-and-after#how-often
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DHT is key. Quit milk and high-glycemic carbs.

NoFap fixes my shit within 20 days. Not even memeing. I guess it's the DHT/prolactin drop that fixes me up.

>quit milk
Maybe if you're a lactose intolerant subhuman.

Milk makes your body produce DHT regardless of lactose intolerance.

How do I bulk without milk? And I'm not fucking cooking.

Sauce

Stay small then

Pic related.

>Not cooking.
Guess your only choice is sōymilk.

Attached: 3D3A8CC3-0A2E-42EF-BA5E-3728AFCA390A.jpg (1242x879, 245K)

Forgot to say IGF-1 is the hormone in milk.

Attached: 61ABE95B-C719-4FFC-81F7-61B7A02F615B.jpg (1242x1090, 245K)

Try derma rolling
Not supposed to use it on active acne but works well on scars
I had some scars and uneven skin tones on my forehead. I've done 1 roll a week for 3 weeks and it looks significantly better.

Attached: acne-scars-before-after-derma-roller-588x435.jpg (588x435, 32K)

>intermittent fasting
>actually using a decent shower face-scrub
>stop touching your face
>sleep
>cut down on sugar, milk, etc

Attached: 1545577500329.gif (500x213, 499K)

>intermittent fasting
>actually using a decent shower face-scrub
>stop touching your face
>sleep
Memes.

>haha look guys I'm disagreeing!!!!!

This confuses me. Take me and my brothers for example

>me, drink 1L of milk per day, no spots on face
>older brother, says milk gives him spots, drinks based milk or other variants, spottier than me
>younger brother, doesn’t drink milk, lots of acne, had to get prescribed accutane

Eat less sugar, that's basically it.

Wasn't born with shit genes. Acne makes me sick

i can back that. as soon as i stop throwing myself at sugar, my skin gets significantly clearer.

Genetics. Your other brothers most likely consume high-glycemic carbohydrates/other dairy products (butter, foods that contain some type of dairy as an ingredient etc.).

If your diet is on point, there’s basically no way you can get acne.

I’m not lying, those things don’t get to the bottom of the problem, DHT.

Still get some here and there but its like 90% less
What worked:
>cut down on dairy and bread
>use a cleanser and a moisturiser
>dont touch your face
>no hair products

Change your pillowcase
stop swimming in chlorinated pools
smear less shit in your face
get a decent daycycle, eg try to wake up at about the same times.

that makeup makes her look like a tryhard tranny

the real answer is keep your insulin low. that's it.

proactiv worked for me back in HS (late 90's)

Accutane

>This overwhelming scientific consensus confuses me. My anecdotal experience says otherwise!

For people genetically predisposed to acne, shit like cold showers and changing pillowcases doesn't work. I found that there were two things that helped me get rid of my terrible acne (probably worse than most of you here), and that is fighting the actual bacteria and upping my GH. To fight the bacteria, I consumed high amounts of zinc and used an anti-biotic cream (zinc worked OK, the cream worked better). Upping my GH was the most drastic change; my complexion improved unbelievably

I waited until I was past puberty. My acne was HORRIFIC. I even had prescriptions (which helped immensely). But over time, it died down.

Pills

1 month ago i had acne like a mofo, i started Acutane. I am much cleaner now. And my skin is VERY dry, used to be oily as fuck. It feels nice but still got a ways to go. And i am terrified it will return once i stop the treatment..

I stopped touching my face and started washing it properly.

quit gluten

This
Milk has time and time again been proven to be the fastest way of getting pimples

>Blackheads on my nose

Attached: DTABnb9U0AAv22I.jpg (768x431, 27K)

Mix of age diet and meds i guess

nothing helps your skin more than using a moisturizer / lotion first and foremost. black soap for back and shoulder acne, rhassoul clay mask once a week, cut back to only 10g of sugar a day, wash your face with cold water when you shave. also you boys better not be eating greasy ass foods every day.

that works for me, i get compliments on my skin fairly often, also dont have any pimples on my face at all.

some brands i use are
>cerave pm facial moisturizer (seriously this has done nothing but improve my skin)
>shea moisture black soap
>and pic related, doesnt have a specific name its just some shit on amazon thats 100% vegan

Attached: 71a9Dplt+sL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 36K)

Never skipping cardio, wash face several times through day, benzoic acid and salicylic acid moisturozer, good sleep, pillow meme and not drinking.

>if your diet is on point there’s no way you can get acne

What a load of bullshit. Diet impacts acne, but you can have acne without it.

Dairy and carbohydrates and jacking off aren’t the only things that impact DHT and sebum production. Your pores can still get clogged and infected with a perfect diet, resulting in a pimple. Especially during puberty, acne can happen through hormonal changes that you can’t control with diet.

T. medfag

Sotret, Roaccutane.

Go to a dermatologist, make them prescribe you medicine. Not healthcare products, but medicine. Found this out the hard way, but these help.

Don't listen to anyone else if you have medium to large acne problems. That "fresh pillow, clean eating, don't touch your face" shit only works for people who occasionally have one single pimple every two weeks. They don't know shit.

>jacking off.
How the fuck does that relate to acne? The increase in DHT from ejaculation is negligible.

Also, my post is based in two studies.

Attached: CA0AD10F-818F-4FCE-82A4-8C618DBF2B7F.jpg (1242x1696, 702K)

Got older than 15

can you post the article / study link please

if your acne cleared up within 1 month of accutane you didn't really need it.

it returns in low procentages, and if it does you do another cycle, then its almost 100% you wont get it back

accutane

if girl, androgen blocker

the more you take, the less likely it will return

took it for 8 months, ~14g total

no cystic acne in 7 years now

Not the other guy but i can confirm getting acne when i jerk off a lot. I've started and failed nofap enough to show a clear correlation

Attached: 1536488738209.png (737x938, 260K)

I turned 20.

this, also change your pillow sheet often and use different towel to your face

What needle depth do you use?

this one is the worst, any idea how to fix it for longer term ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4884775/.

i just did some, seems okay

used 1.0mm on face (acne)

2.0mm on body (stretch marks)

no numbing cream, was ok

So milk is androgenic and NoFap is anti-androgenic?

Phew lads I'm happy to be studying at the Jow Forums University of Meme Science, majoring in Health and Fitness (nohomo) and a minor in (((Pol Sci))).

There’s proof about dairy and a lot of anecdotal evidence regarding NoFap.

Creatine mono

>loved swimming as teenager
>got akne
>nothing helps
>"user, why wont you to take off your shirt? are you shy?"
>me inside

fuck back acne. help me

Attached: 1539550131457.jpg (970x545, 50K)

fpbp

ive been experimenting with my diet to see if thats whats been causing my outbreaks. i quit milk all together for a month. my skin cleared up. then i went back to drinking milk for a few days and a couple days later, i broke out again. so i would stay away from milk if you have acne problems

be careful with scarring, don't pick pimples while on accutane. it changes your skin and you can get awful scars even from popping a small pimple (like my younger stupid self did :()

Wash your face you mong. Ever notice people have bad back acne? Its because they don't wash their back. Unless you're talking about roid zits then idk what to tell you. Maybe up the tren?

why me like her on the left more ?

yeah love that shit i use 0,5mm 2 times a week with some jojoba oil after it

this should be illegal

>overwhelming scientific evidence
>didn’t link a single article or study
Based

Change pillow case often. Wash face alot with the proper soap, lemon juice works and certain toothpastes can work if you cant afford it. Drink more water and less sugary drinks. Eat better. Pick up cardio like running and remember to wipe the sweat off your face with your hand, your pores are open during this time you will be getting rid of blackheads and of course wash afterwards.

I do all that and I haven't had acne in the last like 5 years or so, outside of the occasional pimple on my ass or shoulders but they are small and no one cares about that. It's all about the face.

My derma recommends sulfur treatments over SA/BP for my oily skin.

Dermarolling is not a meme, though it's not as dramatic as that picture shows. That's supposed to be after 3 treatments at 1.5mm and I don't really believe it. However I think my cheeks are more even after about 7 treatments of .5mm twice a week.

He never posts the stupid study in the threads he starts shit in and makes me go look for it. It's conclusions is that there MAY be a link, it's not the "overwhelming conclusion" that the faggot keeps posting. That little section about the completely isolated Inuit tribe being suddenly exposed to highly processed sugars/syrups and dairy is genetics at the core. There is also a little section about a single Irish woman getting acne after leaving her diet of raw potatoes but that's just as anecdotal as us naysayers.

Basically, the study (singular) says that 40% of western adults have it while none of the Inuits (N=1200) had any at all (this isn't including single pimples every now and again, only developed acne issues.) The seal clubbers started getting it when exposed to western diets, which seeing Indian statistics probably means potato chips, soda and a gallon of rubbing alcohol a day as apposed to their diet of meat and seeds at home.

I've never been anywhere where 40% of people have acne, that's bullshit. It's also suggesting low fat/high carb diets which we know are not good.

What doesn't make sense is that whole milk yogurt and kefir apparently DON'T cause acne. Something about probiotics being noninflammatory which I personally observed. Still, I'm sick of this adult acne so I'm thinking of cutting out whole milk and using kefir in my shakes. I already went 6 months in high school not drinking milk regularly and I still had terrible acne but I'll try it for 2 months.

Speaking of isolated groups of people, the Chinese found that introducing flouride to water in an African tribe lowered their test by up to 20%.

I exfoliate and apply lotion every day. I drink a gallon or more of water every day. I drink a lot of herbal teas. I don't eat very much sugar.

Reminder not to wipe off sweat as it is good for your skin.

It's a way to get rid of blackheads tho

I tried everything as a teenager, then I remembered a while back a bunch of jocks who always called me Fabio told me to just rub dry soap on my face, many years later I do that a few times a week and the acne literally goes away over night.

Doesn't sweat only cool you down? Or does it moisturize your skin? If anything you can use products for that.

Didn’t know someone would recognize my phoneposting, lel.

>He never posts the stupid study in the threads he starts shit in and makes me go look for it
Why would I post the study if no one ever asks for it, retard?

>overwhelming conclusion
Of course it is genetic, but they would have never experienced it if they didn’t change their diet.

Dry soap?

(((sleep)))

No dairy, no grains, no chemicals or junk. Basically Meat and vegetables and water, thats it.

WOAH bro 0.5mm should be no more than once a week, better if once every 2 weeks

you can do more harm than good

collagen production takes a long time and repeated damage actually does the opposite of what you want

this. ONLY DRINK WATER. your skin will thank you and your bowels

This. Its why keto is effective for a lot of people with acne. Just make sure its clean keto, meat, greens, water, Non of that dirty keto eating a bunch of shit with a million chemicals just because it has 0 carbs

Pic related from this
healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/dermarolling-how-it-works-before-and-after#how-often
Where are you reading that .5mm is bad for twice a week? Also have you ever used a stamper? I have trouble getting equal pressure rolling across my face due to the contours.

That's why I think yogurt and probiotics don't show any correlation with acne despite being evil dairy products.

Attached: derma.png (804x551, 30K)

me too, only thing that helped and I only get a stray zit if I eat like shit for a week straight

best medical solution, don't waste money on topical creams

Accutane

Normal soap once a day before bed. Followed by face hydrating cream.

Scabs once every two days under the shower.

Alchool swab once every 2 days before bed time, between soap and cream.

My skin is VERY sensible. I get inflammatory acne for every minor shit. But with this, i can look marvelous for the entire next day.

I never got it because I'm not inferior

If you can eat whatever you want and don’t get acne, make lots of babies.

I'm 26, i still use Benzoyl Peroxide daily. It works fantastic and my skin looks superb....

If I miss 1 dose then I'm fucked and I break out like an angsty teenager. Totally fucking doomed.

It does work if you're consistent with it and can deal with redness and flakeyness for the first month or so. Those who don't respond to it are better off convincing s dermatologist to put them on roaccutine

genes

So, if I take milk out of my diet, what am I supposed to use for my protein shakes or oats? They taste like shit with plain water

Attached: 1544293304266.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Söymilk.

For how much I see people preach about "natural" diets here, milk still gets a pass half of the time. It's even worse if you're American because that shit is pumped full of hormones.

>I've done 1 roll a week for 3 weeks and it looks significantly better.
All the research I've done on this topic shows it's supposed to take months, that you're supposed to do it once ever other week at the very least, longer between rolls if you have larger needles and that results don't usually make themselves apparent for months and months.

Kefir or almond milk I guess.

All the "milk is bad for you" doesn't show any correlation with yogurt, kefir, or some cheese. All these studies are self reported too so...

>They taste like shit with plain water

Aw, poor baby. Mad his oats and protein don't taste like candy. Awwwww.

At first I thought it was dairy but 8 or so months after cutting milk and yogurts from my diet I still break out, although less so. Cutting milk might help but it's not the primary cause.

In my uninformed opinion but from the perspective of someone who has now dealt with moderate to severe acne for 17 years and who showers every day, hygiene is not related to acne at all unless you're a filthy pig. Changing pillows every day/week and scrubbing your skin with all kinds of chemicals won't help, it's a complete meme with no foundation. Acne is hormonal, with a clear relationship in a deregulated skin flora (i.e. bacteria like Cutibacterium acnes). It's why taking clindamycin or tetracyclin will clear you up instantly, it's why isotretinoin (accutane) is the only proven medication that will clear acne for anyone but the side effects are really wild. Both those options are the nuclear choice and come with big side effects.

Not ejaculating/fapping seems to help only to a certain point but you only need some hormonal change to flare right back up.

Carbs, simple sugars, breakfast cereal (big culprit), white bread, candies, sugary drinks etc seem to really feed C. acnes causing breakouts. I have cut them all except for breakfast cereal bc I don't know what the fuck else to eat in the morning.

Sun and beach/salt water is really good for you butbit doesn't last.

I have no idea how to connect all the dots, at 30 I should no longer be dealing with acne, yet here I am and it's destroying my social life. I know antibiotics clear me up really well but I can't take them forever, accutane helped but it eventually came back (worse it left me with really dry skin for the rest of my life). Some days I feel like throwing myself under a bus. If only I had good skin...

Attached: 6007e9fb7a30f9fc9dff975255b83ec1.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

Change your pillow case, use a oil free face scrub in the shower, use toner on a cotton ball, use a face only oil-free moisturizer. Do the face cleaning bit everytime you shower.

Attached: 1547265052014.jpg (568x552, 18K)

Mämmi and sauna :DDDDD

Feel like its a good a place to ask here than any, but is it normal for my face to go quite red when using a moisturiser?

I drink milk almost everyday and I never had acne. I'm living proof of hybrid vigor.

Based.

I'm in the same boat and agree with all your opinions on solution. I just experimented with no dairy for a little over 2 months (which was really hard for me, cause I'm not a big Jow Forumsizen used to being careful about diet) and didn't clear it up consistently.

It fucking sucks. I'm 23, but given family history it's probably never gonna clear up either. I am more slightly more positive than "throwing myself under a bus" even though I know it's a huge drag on social life. But judging your appearance by models doesn't help, or even against average people who all have clear skin. You can still improve yourself in other ways