Woman is fat

>woman is fat
>OMG you go girl! fuck the haters!
>man is fat
>WTF you disgusting neckbeard subhuman get a job don't come near me!

Why is this allowed? How do we change society?

Attached: 20180601071725-e0894a6c-la.jpg (1022x856, 277K)

you stop being fat retard

Re introduce the marriage system. Giving women liberty is the reason why 20% of men get 80% of the sex.

And since women are inherently far more valuable int he mating game than men are, they can afford to get fat because even then there will be some idiot who lusts after her.

Attached: 1545854138541.jpg (700x655, 152K)

fat girls have the nastiest smelling pussies. i fell victim to my horniness and linked up with a fatty on tinder. pussy smelled like moldy, hot cheese and sardines. i couldnt eat her pussy for more than 5 minutes

unfortunately it’s getting worse. suddenly ugly ass fat body-positive feminists with hair on every inch of their disgusting bodies are getting praised everywhere. whatever happened to normal women and being feminine.

lf you spent less time posting the same circlejerk threads and more time working out you'd have a much happier existence. Also stop being fat instead of complaining about "b-b-b-but WOEMEN CAN DO IT" you fucking pussy

>fearmongering this hard

I remember i used to frequent this hole I used to think like this.. you realise that even though you're fat and disgusting literally nobody talks like this and you're making up scapegoats in your head about why you hate women and not yourself. Nobody cares about you, unless you're extremely attractive like top 10% attractive nobody is going to care. Also for all of those body positive retards, literally anybody over the age of 25 knows they're retarded. Is this some revoultionary realisation you just came up with? "omg, fat people are unhealthy" we know dickhead and we know they're bad nobody encourages that shit outside of tumblr or reddit and nobody cares in the real world. Stop making up bullshit like we care about this.

This guy is right, this board looks more and more like r9k every single day and r9k looks like a sad faggot subreddit with sad lonely individuals feeling sorry for themselves. go self loathe there you double faggot

It was fun last night when I was posting chubsters, but you can give it a rest m8.

My gf is fat and her pussy smells excellent, they just have to take care of themselves no matter what weight they are.

based and maturepilled

It's not allowed, most men overwhelmingly refuse to date fat pigs and with modern internet generations becoming more and more rational, conservative and intolerable to bullshit. The media tries more than ever though to shove degeneracy down our throats but it keeps hilariously backfiring lately. You think guys like Pewdiepie got 40+ mil subscribers in the past couple of years because he plays games? He and channels like his one are exploding because they are calling out political and social bullshit left and right and people want more of it.

We having another low key fat fetish thread, lads?

Because fat = feminine.
Fat = weakness, softness, dependence, submissiveness. Female traits.
Being a feminine man isn't sexy.

In sex disgust fucking can often be really hot, a really fit guy can get off on fucking a disgusting fatty and a white girl can get off on fucking a smelly black guy.

That is the sexiest contrast possible.

>eating pussy of a tinder whore
Lmao, I bet you also go down on prostitutes.

>meets random dirty bitch on tinder
>random dirty bitch is dirty
Wow, nobody could have guessed that.

>he doesn’t like to please the women he has sex with

found the homo

just because she uses tinder doesn’t make her dirty

No, but it increases the chance she's a slut and sluts tend to be dirty.
>licking out some random whore you don't even know
Bro

>slut shaming
>in 2019

Bro

Girls are lazy and know it.
Men are supposed to be the breadwinners and are meant to be active.

>he doesn’t like to please the women he has sex with
>pls verify my worth random FAT skank even if I have to suffer.
I like licking puss puss as much as the next person but thats just sad.

He's right. You put your mouth on some chick's fuckhole when you're just one of dozens putting their dick in there. That's nasty.

this

>tfw projecting, jealousy, virgin, incels attacking me on my board

get fucked idiots amybody who actually gets pussy knows you have to make the girl orgasm or she will make fun of you to her friends and never fuck you again

>>slut shaming
>>in 2019

this best better be a fucking joke
id like to personally behead you otherwise, white sharia should be a reality

So much has gone wrong but I'll skip that part

We're now living in a world of hypergamy where women can exclusively go after high value males and ignore the rest. Now a man has to be a demigod before he can even get mild attraction from women but since women are in high demand they've learned they can be useless wastes of life and let themselves go and there will still be desperate men lined up for her because they're driven by biological urges.

Welcome to the bad timeline.

Because you allow it

post body faggot

/b/ tier thread.

>virgin insults
Hello numale

his dick is on her front butt do u think he's hard

There is nothing you or I can do except not fuck or validate them. Unfortunately men will proudly fuck these trash compactors. Don't worry too much though. There will be LOTS of worthless old roasties as the years pass. The best thing is they will have no children and will be too far gone for any man to consider marrying them. It will be hilarious.

Hear me out.

Men and women evolved differently and thusly have different paradigms by which they solve problems.
When man was a veritable assortment of tribes, the tribes most efficient at getting food, having children, and keeping the tribe together succeeded. So, women took jobs they could do while pregnant and men did the jobs women couldn't do while pregnant.
Over time, this resulted in women becoming physically weaker than men, and men becoming stronger to defend women, hunt, and build structures.

Thusly, women spent all day together, which is why periods sync up when women are in close proximity, and men only bonded with women for a couple of hours a day.
So, this created a system where if a man wants something, his first instinct is predatory. He wants to pursue what he wants and take it.
Likewise, women got really good at bargaining with men, and subverting their fellow women to get what they want, which explains their proclivity to gossip. They want to socially engineer the situation to their favor.

This falls apart when women are expected to face something that can't be reasoned with.
When a man is confronted with obesity, he is expected to display strength and a predator's will to subdue his situation, and rely on his will to solve the problem. A man that can't do that is considered weak and undesirable.
When a women is confronted with obesity, she can't argue with it. She'll likely try and reason that perhaps society's rules are malleable, and that beauty is socially constructed, so if she asserts to men that she is beautiful, she may bend the rules to her advantage. In her eyes it is possible to change the rules and put herself on top (HAES, "real women have curves", CICO diets don't work for her).

Not saying all women would do this, just that it is more likely that a woman would go with that paradigm of problem solving than a man would.

Attached: JP.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>eating pussy
>at all
you guys are truly hopeless

I love fat bitches and the fact that lifting makes me better at handling them.
Stay mad faggots.

Not him but every once in a blue moon ill get the urge to just go to town on some vagine. Id never eat out a rando though

Attached: 16976211-2851-4270-8102-F1AA61CA062E.jpg (449x440, 92K)

>this is considered hot now

Attached: IMG_2866.jpg (742x1006, 132K)

>my board
mom said it's my turn to shitpost.

Based

See look this faggot will fuck them with no problem. Proves my point. Relationships are dead

>stop fucking things you like

I'm just letting you know that you are contributing to the topic of this thread. You can fuck fat women for the rest of your lfie if you want. I'm just saying it is disgusting and is ruining our society

>I'm just saying it is disgusting and is ruining our society
>things I don't like are bad!

>he ate the pussy
Hahahahahahhahahahaha

>eating rancid fat girl pussy

Attached: 74692111-5B08-40F9-88E4-7789CFD2377C.png (459x360, 269K)

>Giving women liberty is the reason why 20% of men get 80% of the sex.

Mr Peterson agrees.

Imagine working hard to have a good body only to end up with a whale.

He didn't "end up" with a whale, he chose the whale, and he probably gets turned on by the contrast between them.

What a sad fetish

not as sad as your existence

I too have experienced a disgusting fat chick. I didn’t dare go down on her and definitely used a rubber. I had nightmares for months. Thanks to her, I now I have standards.

Attached: 83CEDBC0-77F7-424B-A6B7-3057777606FE.jpg (800x537, 117K)

True but also wrong at the same time. People actually do talk like this, the SJW camp actually supports fat women exactly like this but thots literally do say this shit to fat dudes all the time. I would try to wingman for my fat bros when we went out and there was definitely more stuck up cunts than decent human beings out there.

that must feel sooo good on his you know what

Attached: 1546687916467.jpg (584x657, 231K)

>no, you

Attached: image.jpg (641x880, 300K)

>Likewise, women got really good at bargaining with men, and subverting their fellow women to get what they want, which explains their proclivity to gossip. They want to socially engineer the situation to their favor.
>This falls apart when women are expected to face something that can't be reasoned with.

Attached: 1546321994831.gif (367x219, 523K)

he'll fuck her but he won't marry her

It's the best feeling. Every part of a fat girl feels like tits. Fucking bellies and fat rolls feels amazing.

Attached: 1546180721348.jpg (543x960, 90K)

>i was with a stinky stank that didn't shower everyday
>all fatties are like this
My gf is 300lbs and smells wonderful because she takes a shower and a bath everyday.

Based.

Attached: 1547055200544.png (1024x1439, 1.96M)

I say just drop women altogether. It's easier to build a perfect artificial pussy and an artificial womb and a caretaker all in one that to try fix human f*males at this point. Women lack proper estrus periods unlike animals, so they're extremely promiscuous all the goddamn time. You will have to rebuild the entire society around this problem to prevent them going full thot again and that's just not feasible.

You put your mouth on the clit though you don’t just toungue her uterus.
Guarantee all these haters tried to ‘eat out’ their gf once and just toungue fucked them badly and gave up. Pathetic

>period syncing
Lmao

based and redpilled, men chase what they want, women support people who give them what they want.

good stuff

Gross

>eating out tinder sluts

Attached: 4kUua5m2_400x400.png (400x400, 241K)

Wait you actually ate that shit?