Are there any commercial weight gainers that are any good?

are there any commercial weight gainers that are any good?

pic related seems to be nothing more than a sugary meme

Attached: mass.png (439x335, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks decent enough

Attached: images (5).jpg (359x410, 31K)

Works, but turns your stomach into Mordor. Friend had to stop eating it because he himself couldn't endure the fart smell.

just eat more

having putrid farts in the workplace is hilarious though

This commerical weight gainer works every time.

Attached: 71FKR7cdj-L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Bro weight gainers are a meme
All you need is 6 eggs a cup of oatmeal, penutbutter and banana blended together
Watch this video if you don’t believe me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc

I recently discovered that pre-workout is a meme. Switching from Pre-Jym to 2 cups of black coffee had zero impact on the length of my workout, or the amount of enjoyment I got out of it, BUT my focus and form were through the roof since I wasn't insanely jittery the entire time.

God I miss him so much

Yeah I believe it's called peanut butter

Just got this one. Apparently pretty low sugar.

Anyone else tried this one?

Attached: advanced-mass-2kg-chocolate-fudge_1.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

Pic related is what I take now. This is not what other gainers are, which would be maltodextrin mixed with whey protein, varying in micronutrients and carbohydrates. This actually utilizes real food sources for protein, hence the name being "MRE." Egg protein, fish protein and more are used in place of straight whey. It does have maltodextrin as well, but not an insane amount to push the carb level to unnecessary levels.

A full serving is 535 calories, but provides 75g of carbs and 48g of protein. I recommend coupling it with a high protein whole milk (FairLife works great) and your favorite whey protein bar (ON Cake Bites are excellent) for extra calories and protein after a real hard lift. Invest it all slowly though because at that point you're eating like 80g protein, so don't scarf it all down immediately.

Don't forget what Piano Man told you, Jow Forums. If you want real gains, you have to eat REAL FUCKING FOOD GODDAMMIT

Attached: F6CEE1E9-F592-468D-9249-CFB20E0363FD.jpg (416x416, 18K)

Ingest*

Spending too much time on Jow Forums, forgive me for my sins.

Attached: AA95D89C-DF6C-4E5D-AC52-95DAA8A060EB.jpg (1024x1004, 102K)

I guess it should be labeled as this instead

Attached: sa.png (575x406, 360K)

Eat food faggot

Enjoy the Onions.

weight gainers are a meme, do not fall for it.

If you look at the nutrition facts it shows a low amount of sugar. But then you count the calories and things don't add up to the total calories per serving listed. Actually its a fucking HUGE difference. Turns out all the calories are from maltodextrin which is basically just sugar but isn't required to be listed on the nutrition facts. These guys are fucking you over and trying to get you fat with this product.

don't get that crap. Just get macaroni or rice or something. Its cheaper and healthier than that stuff. Also tastes better. Had one of those barrels at home once, some chocolaty flavour and the taste was so fakeish sweet. Also the farts I got where a huge problem. I used it for a while and then said fuck it and went for oats and milk, that also produced farts but not in that quantity.

They are all bullshit. Make your own weight gainer shake.

Egg whites, oatmeal, banana, and peanut butter. You'll put on fucking weight. And eat more.

Bought a 4.5kg bag of this. Never again.. serving size "2 scoops" and too god damn sweet

Gold standard whey is best

>52 protein in 1 serving (casein, egg and whey, so dont bullshit me on digesting times
>mct oil as fat
>38 sugars (I usually eat lot more in one day, so its ok for me)

yeah, you could eat more, but i feel stuffed already at breakfast eating kilo oatmel just for 55 grams of carbs.

Attached: 550x_mutant-mass-new-2.3kg.jpg (550x550, 113K)

Whey, oatmeal, banana and peanut butter my friend. Sometimes I have some blueberries and honey in there too. Sometimes mix it up with some quark or yoghurt.

>38 sugars
less than 1(one) can of coke

What do you think of this one?
It's vegan so it doesn't cause me the infamous whey farts. Onions free, as well. I'm not a vegan but my stomach turns into hell when I eat a lot of whey.

Energy kJ/Kcal 1549/367
Fat 5.8g
of which saturates 1.4g
Carbohydrates 43.6g
of which sugars 2.5g
Fibre 8.5g
Protein 30.9g
Salt 0.54g

I'm a skeleton on a quest to acquire mass, btw.

Attached: vegan-massgainer-2500-strudel-320_1.jpg (320x400, 19K)

Bumping for science.

If you cover up the M it says “serious ass” haha

Attached: DAB76830-84A0-40F1-A36C-4D1838C2F76F.png (300x300, 87K)

why can't you guys just take regular protein powder that has a nicer ratio of macros when paired with milk? While stuffing yourself with nutrient dense food ofc

>are there any commercial weight gainers that are any good?
Not as good as some fish or chicken.

easier/convenient to get down liquid calories

Ok you deserve a (you)

wouldn't eating solid foods help adjust your appetite and stomach to your desired higher weight though?

they just don't like tasty food and can't calculate for shit

I wish I could gain weight lm 30 and my weight is 125. I walk 15k step a day at work so anything I eat gets burned

skelly cope