How did you cure your phimosis :(

how did you cure your phimosis :(

Attached: fuckmylife.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourologos-drogosis.gr/en/short-frenulum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to a doctor

that's my last resort :/

Stretching. Google it

ok thank you, found a wikiguide now. I just don't want to be circumsized :/

LGTSS
>yurosleeves

Attached: 4BE0700B-8CD3-4B83-BDF7-D52027ACC3F5.jpg (229x377, 18K)

Mine hurt during sex, so I went to a doctor and eventually had surgery. Changed my life. Don't be a retard, go to a doctor and tell them your problem

I don't want the mark of the jew.

Itt: adult men who never bothered to inspect their own penis until the moment they first had sex

Itt 2: cutfags read autist threads like this and think it’s the norm for uncut guys and then try to use that as a way to justify their own jewishmuslim dick

I was bluepilled as fuck at the time, and after I couldn't lose my virginity because of it I went full ragemode and ended up getting a circumcision. Now sex kinda sucks.
Also I'm scared because I'm Jow Forums as fuck, yet have a big nose and a circumcised dick. I hope my fellow anons save me during the day of the rope.

Circumcision isn't the only operation you can get for phimosis.

lmao itt things that dont exist

there are 3 ways:

>steroid cream and stretching

>incision in the foreskin to make the opening larger

>circumcision

i had uber phimosis as a young lad and steroid cream was not an option for me acording to a couple different doctors, tried the incision, but it was still too tight so i ended up getting the jew dick

i exhausted all options so i don't have any negative feelings towards it

This.

I thought I had phimosis, but it turned out to be a short frenulum. I didn't get circumcision. All my foreskin is still there. They cut a bit of the tiny slit between the inside of the foreskin and the head of the penis. See ourologos-drogosis.gr/en/short-frenulum

I can retract when not erect, so I think I might be able to get away with stretching.
i think i have this too sadly... were you awake for the procedure? I hate pain.

It was a 5-minute procedure, no pain. Growing up I thought I would never be able to have sex normally and it really messed me up. I'm not exaggerating, getting it fixed changed my life.

They can cut it with a scalpel or a laser. I chose laser, because you recover faster, there is 0 chance of error and no blood. It might even be free depending on your country. I went to a clinic, the doctor took one look at me and said it's a classic case. Scheduled the surgery for the following week. Laid on the table, he gave me some weak anesthesia just to numb my dick, he zapped my dick 3 times and before I could feel anything it was over. Jerked off literally the next day and it was the best feeling in the world.

I had phimosis when I was younger. Kids in kindergarten would whip out their dicks and pull back their foreskins, but I couldn't. Told my parents and I got surgery pretty quick. They do not circumcise you though, they just cut down the foreskin enough that it will open up, then stitch it together sideways instead.

You told your parents that kids in kindergarten could pull out their dicks and you couldn’t?

kek

Just get the operation with the small cut. I got circumcised and I regret it, but I have a friend who had the operation with the cut and he said it's completely painless. It really changes your life, walking around knowing that even if you get laid you can't have sex properly really fucks with your brain.
Wish you luck user.

Having sex

I also split my banjo string, seemed to sort itself out eventually

>Now sex kinda sucks
How is it different?

>t. Cutcuck that will never know

He never got laid with foreskin, he wouldnt know

I have this problem. What does Jow Forums recommend as a personal solution? to sheepish to go to doctors about this. I'm 15.

I used to have it and had to get circumsiced. Thought it would be very bad at the start as I thought I will be super sensitive to my dickhead rubbing against my pants but it is was no big deal, maybe unpleasant for just 1 or 2 days. Don't regret the decision.

holy shit goys, just stick your fingers in and stretch it in a hot bath

>I couldn't lose my virginity because of it
How the fuck is that related?

heres how I cured myself when I was about 12 years old:

I took an empty tube for vitamin pills and put my dick into it every night and tried to "fuck" it. I guess some sort of penis pump might work too.
Anyway it was kinda painful in the beginning but after a few weeks my foreskin finally popped. Thankfully I never told my parents about this because else they would have circumcized me (happened to my brother, I wish I could have saved him but I was too stupid)

Is that phimosis?

Attached: PhimoDick.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

>I'm 15
come back in three years kiddo

I never had sex with foreskin lad. I just feel like I enjoy it as much as I should. There's a good part of it, that I last as much as I want, and the bad part, that unless I'm really in the mood or DUDE WEED I can't come without using my hands.
I also feel like my friends enjoy sex more than I do, my libido kinda took a hit. At least thanks to this I don't like one night stands that much anymore.

It's related because I'm trying to tell OP that this shit can really get into your head, not having a properly working dick really fucks with you.

this is a blue board you faggot

There's no solution other than going to an urologist young user. Do it as soon as possible.

My dick isn't erect so it's ok.

thanks mods

I had tight anal sex which fixed it in a few minutes. It went inside with lots of lube, looking like it always had, but then came out, drawn all the way back like it was nothing. No bleeding, no pain, just absolute numbness.

Attached: 86e791a7.png (399x400, 44K)

Try my solution, take a tube thats closed at one side, it needs to be really tight as fuck. Put your thing inside when it's not erect and then get an erection and try to move the tube. It will take weeks but at least you will still have your foreksin

I cured my the first time I fapped with a condom on. I was out drinking and smoking weed with a friend and he gave me few condoms since he got a lot of them as a gift. When I got home drunk and high as it usually is I was horny af so I decided to fap with a condom on. I didn't feel much pain because of the state I was in, I managed to stretch my foreskin like 3-4mm more than usual, finished and went to sleep. The next day I woke up with a morning wood and my dick seemed so dry and sore, I took my underwear off and holy shit it was the first time I saw the tip of my penis. Still it felt sore and uncomfortable so I tried to roll up my foreskin but I couldn't finally after 30 min of struggle I managed to do it and went to work. For a whole day my tip kept slipping out and wouldn't stay inside the foreskin but after that day everything was normal. Also I had almost a complete phimosis and was 18 when I cured it. Just gotta stretch it bro good luck.

kek

exactly. stretching is key. Lots of (((doctors))) go straight for the cut because they are evil greedy bastards