What does it take to become a top 20% man who has access to 80% of females?

What does it take to become a top 20% man who has access to 80% of females?

Attached: 1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (1024x615, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deptofnumbers.com/income/us/
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEPAINUSA672N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be attractive
Don't be an autist

>be attractive
Well that's eas-
>don't be autistic
Oh.

Attached: 1546953494439.jpg (487x423, 28K)

Stop being delusional, you're just ugly and edgy.

>White
>Taller than 6'
>200 lbs 12% BF
>Over $100,000 annual income
>7 inch dick
>No weird mental disorders or social anxiety
Just BE yourself

Attached: gigachad.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Swift as a coursing river, for one.

Top 20%ers are born, not made.

Anyone who says otherwise will say I have learned helplessness, but I would say you have learned hopefulness.

Tranquil as a forest, but with fire within?

Nice reddit reference

Got everything except the BF % (I hope browsing /fit is not a mental disorder). I'm fixing it tho. Can't wait to not being a fat fuck.

that's like top 3%.

Top 20% is.
>Above 40k year income
>confidence
>some talent in hobbies
>not a fatass.
>able to show a girl a fun time, and not socially crippled.

I would say top 20% is available to almost anyone with hard work. Even manlets can get into the top 20%.

I'd agree with that

Yeah, that's what i was about to write until I saw this follow up post.

Top 20% in anything isn't that high and attainable to the average Joe with some work.

Top 10% will be largely based on solid genetics

Top 5% will be largely genetics based with hard work

Where do people get the 20/80 rule from? I see it quoted like but I get as much evidence for it as the “women enjoy being raped” so I’m always skeptical.
>implying top20% is hard to get

>income of 40k
>80th %ile
Europoors get out

You should do some research on Median wages for the US, and household incomes. Obviously, 40k is shit in San Francisco, but the majority of Americans earn like 30k a year.

Be a big guy.

Attached: 1547399722380.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

The median income in America was 61k for 2017.
I know this is surprising to a third worlder like you

How would you rate my life?
Six figure salary (high end career)
Average penis
Live on my own
MGTOW redpilled
Dont date anyone and haven't really tried to
Did I mention 6ft1.5
Dark blonde
Blue eyes and women always comment on them
Tall and muscular
Autism and work in design coding
So no chance finding a good woman right?

For you

>Six figure salary (high end career)
+1
>Average penis
+0 (literally average)
>Live on my own
+1 (used to be +0, expected, but the bar got lowered)
>MGTOW redpilled
>Dont date anyone and haven't really tried to
>Did I mention 6ft1.5
+0 (average)
>Dark blonde
+0
>Blue eyes and women always comment on them
+1
>Tall and muscular
+1
>Autism and work in design coding
>So no chance finding a good woman right?
you're only slightly above average, so keep your expectations to slightly above average and remember that average is worse than you think it is

Considering any man going for noches on his belt doesn’t need long term success, you can scratch the large income requirements in favor of:

>has own place that is clean
>can afford entertainment and snacks
>white
>says 6 foot online, but just needs to be taller than her
>says 7 inch dick, but just needs to be average.
>able to suppress his autism for a few hours.
>not fat

Attached: D78BAC35-2EED-4C90-953D-202105C14F7E.gif (944x720, 382K)

deptofnumbers.com/income/us/

Quotes household income like the absolute brainlet i expected him to be. Let me spell it out for you. The vast majority of household incomes are coming from two breadwinners. Meaning. 61k/2=~30k.

Why would you go for bodyshots when he's got blubber covering his entire midsection? Why would you fight stupid?

>I hope browsing Jow Forums is not a mental disorder
user I...

That includes duel income houses, not the individual dumbass

Quit larping as a male nurse

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEPAINUSA672N

Just to put the final nail in the coffin for this wanna be yuppie.

You’re either born that way or you’re not. You can’t will yourself to be attractive like everyone says, if you’re meant to be attractive and slay poon then it’ll come naturally.

user, if you need to ask.....

Take the redpill, it s all about money

The true redpill is Looks, Money and Status:

Looks: masculine dysmorphic features, 1.09 times taller than your partner and a muscular, lean body.

Money: have enough money to treat yourself and your girl.

Cope.

>White
Not strictly necessary, but a plus nonetheless.

>Taller than 6'
Being 1.09 times taller than the girl is enough.

>200 lbs 12% BF
Yes.

>Over $100,000 annual income
I don’t know, but having enough money to afford nice things should be enough.

>7 inch dick
Whatever constitutes a large, thick dick.

>No weird mental disorders or social anxiety
Yes.

>Above 40k year income
I don’t know, but having enough money to afford nice things should be enough.

>confidence
Yes.

>some talent in hobbies
Yes.

>not a fatass.
Yes, however it is not enough.

>able to show a girl a fun time, and not socially crippled.
Yes.

Hypergamy, look it up. Many things prove this, just observe your environment (Twitch Thots earn thousands per stream by basically being hot, the Tinder Trap case, etc.).

>has own place that is clean
Yes.

>can afford entertainment and snacks
Yes.

>white
Not strictly necessary, but a plus nonetheless.

>says 6 foot online, but just needs to be taller than her
1.09 times taller.

>says 7 inch dick, but just needs to be average.
No.

>able to suppress his autism for a few hours.
Yes.

>not fat
Yes, however it is not enough.

Kek.

No, it isn’t.

Attached: 52FAB803-721A-447E-9179-EC636E79F15A.jpg (1243x699, 64K)

The problem with Jow Forums and MGTOW ideals is that the Jow Forums idea ends with as many kids as possible while MGTOW considers your life and happiness. Both have ideals of what is best, but as Jow Forums is a collective, they will put the ideals of the collective before their own.

Look at this autist lmao. Gtfo Jow Forums you faggot, this is a board for lifting not about morons who calculate height requirment ratios to date a woman.

Kill yourself

Attached: c284145641ef924c06c5cc16fa78bb3443c835a9_hq.jpg (750x696, 62K)

white, taller than 6'0, and not a low functioning autist. the rest can be earned

also for height you can lie about that shit and unless you're shorter than her, these dumb bimbos wont know the difference.

Dubs confirms

Attached: 1546865810346.jpg (563x393, 82K)

Struck a nerve manlet? Why did someone who only cares about lifting clicked on this thread? Hmmm... The projection is strong.

Also, that calculation was made by a scientist, queer.

Lel, why?

80 20 is a law of nature.
20% of the rug has 80% of the traffic wear.
thats one example but you can find it everywhere in almost everything. Just make one up its probably right
80% of people on Jow Forums right now are in 20% of the threads.

Where do I lie on this chart? I get pussy all the time but only from ugly and/or autistic girls.

Thats like 15k after taxes in euroland

That’s retarded bullshit
>20% of the rug has 80% of the wear
How the fuck do you measure that?
80/20 isn’t the golden ratio fuckwit
>using tinder catfishing and fucking twitch streamers as an example of normal male/female relations
You’re a retard too, why the fuck would I look at fucking tinder and twitch for natural human behaviors

This right here

Genetics
Based and lookism.net pilled

a voice of reason

this buddy boyos

If only it worked like that and psychology didn't exist.

>using tinder catfishing and fucking twitch streamers as an example of normal male/female relations
Those are obvious extreme examples, brainlet, but they just reinforce the notion of the 80/20 rule.

Why would that enormous amount of men be catfished by an ugly girl and give money to women for just breathing oxygen if the 80/20 rule is bullshit? If that doesn’t prove, even just a little bit that rule, I can’t convince you it exists.

Attached: 52F9E45C-563F-48F2-8A74-63E56199FD81.gif (446x384, 46K)

>wanting access to women

Why the fuck would you want to add poison to your life?
Women are just trouble, if you find one that is manageable then fine, but don't mess with women they are fucking not worth it 99.999% of the time even just for pussy.

Psychology is jewish pseudosciene, take a visit to /sci/ sometime.

Attached: 3F15EDC7-1049-4F19-B6D9-D1B53DD38216.png (1111x1115, 1.23M)

Being even in top 10% wont get you all the pussy. Youre better off just putting yourself together and having an eye for easy girls then knowing how to seem fun. If that doesnt work just buy recreational drugs and give them to people but be stingy at first so they have to come to you. You can be charismatic person or you can be a scumbag most people are a bit of both but the ends of the spectrum tend to yeild better results.

this should be in sticky

Well you're definitely on the wrong side of one bellcurve.

All this but not white. Is it over?

No you would be great in some other country.

Attached: 1539210477497.gif (720x404, 2.08M)

Because men don’t give money to women just for breathing, men buy stuff for women for sex. Just because they’re too fucking beta to go for it doesn’t mean they’re giving money for the women to do nothing retard

Men literally give money to women JUST for existing.

Attached: women fiscal impact.png (743x946, 207K)

Those men do, brainlet.

Attached: 5C3201A9-00AE-4CEB-91A3-B948890165EF.png (300x168, 8K)

Nah, in Germany 40k before taxes gives you 25k after, even in the standard tax bracket (single, not married, no kids)

Cope. Sorry you're countries are so poor
And I'm not a yuppie

Holy fuck take it fucking easy on the fucking enter button you fucking gigaautist

It's from some statistics about online dating, don't base your views on real life on it

Sorry, man, can’t help my urges to reply to everyone.

Attached: EA455E5E-D446-4992-B76F-60E603064ACC.png (1024x1022, 634K)

Based and mulanpilled

Are INTJ's the hardcounter to ISTJ's? I met one on here and it was a bad time.

Reddit pls go

Only if actually believed that shit. Practically everyone on Jow Forums thinks theyre either intp or intj because theyre incapible of answering realistically and the test is probably some free facebook thing you can see right through and answer in a way you get your desired result.

Plus sales taxes and other assorted taxes

I've got a feeling you can pretty fucking easily train yourself to become a different personality type if you tried. Like becoming extroverted is just about changing up your schedule, taking initiative is something that can be trained. Environment has a huge impact on our personalities. Brains are plastic, honestly.

>tfw still recovering from Sensory Processing Disorder
lads

Like white expats in asian countries?

Damn, first time I’ve ever heard of this condition.

I agree I dont think theyre ridgid but rather a temperature test of where a person is at. Still I think people are mostly incapable of seeing themselves objectively and answer more in line with who they want to be.

but that's not how you calculate that...

JEWED.

Attached: 238A9604-BC6D-4BC2-9E6A-0C5B16F72114.jpg (125x115, 4K)

it certainly isn't how I would prefer it, but the 15k in "taxes" includes your social security, health care and pension scheme.

I am chad oh yeah u mad

>What does it take to become a top 20% man who has access to 80% of females?

Having most of the fundamentals more or less perfected: style, charisma, looks, humor, personality, wealth, family, career, fitness, compatible worldview, agreeableness, social life, ...

Attached: eddie.jpg (1024x768, 772K)

>agreeableness...
Cuck.

why do you have a picture of 50 shades of grey on your computer?

just circle the fatty at a somewhat brisk pace and make it chase you, it'll get winded in 2 minutes

I saved when I tried to make a point about how women would love to get ‘raped’ by attractive men.

Attached: f19.jpg (277x296, 24K)

>reddit spacing
didn't read

>what is household income
top brainlet

If even a third of you actually talked to girls and actively tried to fuck them instead of posting on internet forums on why you need to be 6'4, 80 lbs and 3% body fat to fuck a 5 and spend hours meticulously planning how the date or whatever would go down the amount of "incels" would drop by 95%

That’s normal spacing. This is reddit spacing:

Hello, redditors,

This question has troubled me for ages:

Are traps gay?

Thank you for answering.

Gift Reddit gold

I like it this way less competition.

>That’s normal spacing
wrong

I'm a girl here and it's because 80% of men arent tall. The 20% remaining are mostly gross disgusting pigs who only think with there dicks.

That leaves only a handful I could see as boyfriend material. The fact is most men are vile and putting on a mask to trick women into thinking they are good men.

It's hard being a girl with all these filthy insecure pigs circling around you like sharks trying to "be confident" and just come off as loud macho dicks.

If men cared more about important things like morals and values and personality it would be more even but no just leave that to us, your struggling enough as it is with your primate brains.

Pigs

post feet

Yes, see the post this larping faggot made and how bad it would look from both extremes;

I'm a girl here and it's because 80% of men arent tall. The 20% remaining are mostly gross disgusting pigs who only think with there dicks.
That leaves only a handful I could see as boyfriend material. The fact is most men are vile and putting on a mask to trick women into thinking they are good men.
It's hard being a girl with all these filthy insecure pigs circling around you like sharks trying to "be confident" and just come off as loud macho dicks.
If men cared more about important things like morals and values and personality it would be more even but no just leave that to us, your struggling enough as it is with your primate brains.
Pigs

I'm a girl here and it's because 80% of men arent tall.

The 20% remaining are mostly gross disgusting pigs who only think with there dicks.

That leaves only a handful I could see as boyfriend material.

The fact is most men are vile and putting on a mask to trick women into thinking they are good men.

Pigs

Yfw shes lying and just wants to get fucked by Chad but will claim there are no good guys left when she doesnt even want a man

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

That's bait.

i feel for a girl who doesnt like me romantically Jow Forums
help this sucks

Attached: images.png (266x190, 5K)

That’s a man, didn’t even read

I know.

1. good genes
2. high status

Order is interchangeable, but if you do not have either you are out of luck

Rape her, this is the only solution.