Have you ever had warts? What are the best ways to deal with them?

Have you ever had warts? What are the best ways to deal with them?

Attached: wart.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BtQFtwGUYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A red hot nail

i used to get warts on my hands when i was really young.
i dont really remember but i think you can get a spray type thing which you use to freeze them.
ive also heard that putting gaffa tape over the wart and leaving it for like a week will help because its starves it of oxygen.
i would recommend trying freezing it first tho because thats how i got rid of mine if i remember correctly

>Have you ever had warts?
Yes
>What are the best ways to deal with them?
ACV on a cotton swab, place it on wart and tape it over your finger. Change the swab out every 6-8 hours.

Took me 3 days and the fucker turned black and fell out.

Meant to say tape it over wherever your wart is lol, mine was on finger too

go see a dermatologist he will burn it with liquid nitrogen, takes 2 minutes

Had warts when I was about 14 for a whole year. They kept getting worse. Did nothing about it. They vanished within like a week about a year later. Never had a wart since. Weirdest thing ever. Never really had any health problems other than that.

I used to have a couple on my fingers in my late teens, tried cutting them off but they'd come back within about a month. After this I tried one of those freezing sprays and they reduced the size but again they would eventually come back, Then one day I froze them and then cut them off the next day and they've never appeared again since. So yeah I would recommend a freezing spray off amazon or somewhere and if that alone doesn't seem to work after a few applications try cutting them off after freezing.

had one in elementary school that i was super self-conscious about on my index finger. i used to cover it with my thumb so often that i started to grow a wart on my thumb. went to the doc and they burned both off with dry ice

I froze mkne off.. sucked in the moment but worth

Had one on the bottom of my foot when i was in primary school, my mum used some rock to grind it away on a nightly basis and out some sort of cream on it

not sure if she just got shilled because the only other wart i’ve had was on my pinky
it came out of nowhere when i started a new job, i assumed it was something from the workplace (maybe the shorty powdered gloves they had) somebody told me i “caught” it from someone

I don’t know the science but after a month i think it just disappeared by itself

No, of course not.
Never have them. Use soap and wash yourself. Repulsive.

Freeze, then gaffers tape.

Or duck tape if you're in the states.

3 weeks under the tape ought to do it.

Paid 80$ for doc to freeze it off...
Didn't work. Then I put duck tape on it with a bandaid over that for a week. It just fell out.

I used one of those Dr scholls warts freezer kits and it worked. I would pick at them in class and eventually they fell out. Left little craters in my hand for a couple of days

I had a plantar wart in the side of my hand, fucker buried itself deep in the flesh. Took forever to kill it, had to keep it covered in Comp-W and sand it off with an emery board, which had to be sterilized afterwords to prevent spreading that shit.

Remember that they're viral in nature and will spread if you touch them.

i got one after starting a new job
it was a new restaurant so we had to follow procedures very strictly, aka wash and sanatize hands after touching or doing anything

it went away after the procedures weren’t as strict and i was washing my hands less

guess there’s exceptions to your rule?

You have to physically remove the infected tissue and in doing so spurn your body into a targeted immune response to save the surrounding tissue.

I remember thinking I fucked something up when those craters appeared

When you get warts, its because you are not healthy. Warts are a virus and they will likely appear when your immune system is jeopardized or otherwise weak. If I were you, id get the liquid nitrogen treatment as well as improving the amount of phytonutrients you intake. Also eliminate most sugar for a bit.

I had them really bad when I was 13 to 15 on my foot. Once my growth spurt was almost done and I stopped eating fuck loads of sugar, my warts shrinked and disappeared after 2 liquid nitrogen treatments.

i had warts in my fingers until the age of 19 or so and some bad ones in my foot for a year at a time. acid worked for the ones in the foot after several treatments, but nothing (freezing, duck tape, acid) seemed to help the ones in my fingers. they always came back.

then,one day, i started supplementing zinc. not because of the warts, but out of Jow Forums's recommendation for general (erectile) health. all my warts were gone in a few weeks after that. i only realized the correlation a month after they were gone so i'm not sure if that really was the cure, but it seems to make sense with zinc "boosting" your immune system and this

Never in my entire life. Creep.

I just take a sharp knife and cut the fuckers off.

ripped mine off my hand and it never came back
I got lucky tho

Dealing with one right now.. I work for a tree nursery and handle a lot of material with my bare hands. Never had issues for years but here I am now with one.
I bought this freezing kit from CVS that said it’d remove it with one application after 10-14 days. Didn’t work. Tried it again about a week or so ago and am willing to give it a 3rd applications worth of time before I do anything else since other similar products suggested it’d take 2-3 applications.

CVS lying to me.

Attached: 94A0BDEA-CD0B-45D1-A17E-C4EC66FDB4A1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

Dug one off my finger with a knife when I was younger and much more retarded. Had scratched it to a point that its "roots" were exposed. Blood, so much blood.

they use to be all over my pinky toe and under my foot as a kid. my toe was more wart than toe for a long time and very sensitive to bleeding. when running barefoot on the pavement i would constantly cut it open. nothing worked on them for years until we went to a doc and they pulled out this ice flame thrower thing and just merced my foot. don't remember how long it took to heal but never had warts again

I had something like a wart, maybe a wart, under the arch of my foot when I was like 6. Dad tore it off with tweezers, lots of puss and shit. Hurt like fuck. Never came back, which makes me think it wasn't a wart if just tearing it off was enough.

You aren't freezing it aggressively enough. The normal skin around it where you put the circular applicator should be damn near dead. You're literally wrecking the skin around the wart so you can pull the wart out whole hog, "roots" and all. That's how you get rid of it.

Plantar warts. They go away in

acid, tape for 2 days straight, remove tape, peel away dead skin/wart with tweezers/pliers (shouldn't hurt too bad), on exposed skin/under layer of wart apply freezing wart remover for 60seconds, leave open for a few hours, add tape, repeat process until gone.

I had some shitty stubborn warts that lasted over a year and this was the only process that worked for me.

Attached: pineapple head.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Compound W gel is the best method, hands down. They say not to use it for warts on your dick, but it works just fine there too. You just have to be very careful to only apply it to the wart tissue, because the skin tissue of your dick is much thinner and sensitive than your hand.

Should scab over an come off within a week, for either your hands or dick.

Wrap electrical tape around them for a 5 days, specifically the little black part where it breathes. Should kill it off pretty well.

Has a wart on the end of my dick for a few weeks a few years ago. I was going to buy one of those freezing kits to get it off but it just “died” and fell off on its own in the shower one day.

Yes, on my large toe.
Soldering iron.
I tried freezing it several times, I tried salicylic acid and a bunch of other stuff that didn't help.
At best it shrunk a little, but never dissappeared.
Then after a few years at the ripe age of 14 I thought burning it out was a good idea.
My soldering iron was ideal for that job, did it a few times and it was gone.
Yea, it hurts a little, smokes a little and smells pretty bad, but it fucking works.

Yes
I just got them lasered off by a dermatologist.

Attached: 1528967440889.png (720x720, 393K)

This plus a cotton swab and a Band-Aid. Do this a few times a week and it'll be gone.

Attached: cf6c78d0-542c-4bcf-8489-2869f06cb9f6_1.5ab621ec7a62cac0004a3179e74fa77b.jpg (450x450, 25K)

user do this it really does work

I had wart on my hand and did this. It turned black and pussed up. It then just fell out one day. It's definitely not a meme

Apple cider vinegar also unironically got rid of my jock itch. Its a wonderful cure

pull it out

youtube.com/watch?v=-BtQFtwGUYo

This unironically desu, I had one on top of my hand and burnt it off using standard soldering iron. Didn't even hurt too much and healed up nicely, pic related is scar to the left of vein, this is after healing. Look fine and much better than original wart. I had a friend hold the skin taught and I recommend you get the same for your finger.

Attached: IMG_20190113_202535.jpg (2048x1655, 739K)

Yup based user here, hurt only a little, smells terrible because your charring live flesh and hair but otherwise very effective

Salicylic acid

Had one when I was a kid on my hand. Walked around with it for a while, then froze it off after a while. Helped. Got another on the other hand, like symmetrical, on the other hand a couple months back. Got a bobby pin and used a lighter to make the bobby hot. then burned it off. It didnt hurt. I just applied some heat to it, it stayed on my hand and must have fallen off on one of the later days without ne even noticing.

Had them.

Tried duct tape. Tried salicylic acid. Tried a combo of both. Tried ripping it off (yeah I know). Freezing it worked.

I had a few when i was in middle-8th grade. Chewed off one on my palm like a fucking animal and i tore out the root which bled like a motherfucker. Deep wound but ultimately worth.

i had a big one on my finger, now i have a scar there and its still red
it will probably be like that forever now

Try oregano oil. After over a year of nothing happening, put a drop or two of oregano oil on a band aid and the fucker just dried up and fell off after a week or so. No scar at all.
It seems to be pretty aggressive, made the skin around the wart red and flakey, but it passed too.

I had to get mine hit with a laser. Liquid Nitrogen didn't work for years but this laser had them gone in a couple of weeks

Had one as a kid and it went away after a while.
Got another one a few years back and just scratched it off with my fingers.

got one under my big toe. my doctor suggested leaving at alone as long as it didn't cause pain when walking etc. it disappeared on its own after around 4 months or so

warts don't have roots.

Had one on my finger and managed to freeze it off. I didn't use anything fancy i put a hammer in the freezer but anything made of metal with a lot of mass would work

Had a wart on my thumb once as a child. Went to the doctor and burnt it off with a qtip and liquid nitrogen. Never had to deal with warts since.

Buy an xacto knife and chop off the top layer every 3 days until it goes away

warts have roots

no, it's a myth, and it can be a dangerous one if you're trying to remove a wart yourself

Only on my hip

Fuck plantar warts. You must have had good luck with yours, when I was a kid I got them on the bottom of my foot. They gave me some pills that didn't work at all, and they spread while I was taking them, so they had to do injections deep into my arch, hurt like shit. Then that didn't work so they had to literally dig them out with a razor- the numbing shit hadn't taken effect yet and it was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

Freeze them then peel them off

ive had many, many warts.

they have something below the surface for sure, just dont go digging around in actual flesh.

also, dont get warty cells spread around into healthy cells, it'll cause more warts

Attached: 1486420982_05_4.jpg (950x1346, 235K)

Depends on what strain of HPV you have but mine go away on their own after about a year. They can be shaved down with nail clippers, though it's a pretty bloody affair and they grow back within a matter of days.

hold dustoff/canned air can upside down, spray on q-tip for a little while, press q-tip into the wart. this freezes it off.

Wrap it in duct tape for a few days and it will go away. I had a bunch of ugly looking stubborn ones on my big toe during my teenage years. Tried all kinds of various prescription ointments and things that a dermatologist gave me. Nothing worked. Went to a QT dermatologist and she suggested duct tape. They were gone in a week, never to return.

Just ripped one off in my pinky. Hurt a bit and a lot of blood. Hoping it wont come back.

It will homie

Harsh....

>had bumps that looked vaguely warty on balls/dick

>nail clipped them off
>scissors too

>lots of blood, almost no scarring

don't be a pussy lmao

Still not sure if they were even warts cus I do have prominent fordyce spots, these ones just had red dots in them but those could just b blood vessels from microtrauma.. whatever

I had to burn one off a bunch of times kept coming back, heated up a quarter and burned it, then a safety pin and stabbed the shit out of it, I eventually killed it but it was a painful and lengthy battle

cauterize it right now pussy

Just pull it out of your skin. I had one in my thumb. There's no scar now. I only had to pull it out once.

I had them when I was around 15. I had 5 warts on my left big toe. When to the doctor to get them removed individually. It hurt like shit and 3 of them grew back again. Went back to get them removed only for 2 of them to regrow again. Went in for round 4 and the doctor said they aren't warts. The thing that grew back was keloid. A scar tissue formed from excessive use of Lazer or burn on the skin. I still have the scar 6 years later and it'll never go away. Use the freezing kit instead of going to doctors, it'll only hurt more since they carve a hole on your leg.

my plantar warts magically disappeared after drinking sea salt in water.

I have one near my chest since I was a kid, never wen't away. My immunological system isn't weak, I almost never get sick.