Estrogen blocker

so bois whats your opinions about Diindolylmethan (DIM) found in brocolli which blocks estrogen and therefore increases free testo.

opinion bois.

Attached: Download.jpg (297x170, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/pressreleases/research_says_boiling/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12665522
livestrong.com/article/526240-do-mushrooms-have-an-effect-on-testosterone-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on Broccoli ( and DIM)

BROcolli is based

DIM is found in broccoli in very low doses.
its increasing the metabolism of estrogen in the body, so that theres more free testosteron in your blood. i just bought DIM isolated on amazon.

It tastes like SHIT

estrogen is important

god will you all shut the fuck up about foods boosting test or booting estrogen? none of that shit is real.

sure. youre just saying that and think everyone will believe u? stfu beta fag

Nah, it tastes like broccoli.

Just because something doesn't taste like sugar coated candy doesn't mean it tastes like shit.

>tryna keep all the gains for yourself

Attached: 1539391920790.jpg (605x645, 43K)

t. amerifat

you know it's possible to not like broccoli and at th same time still not eat the american national food, candy.

Cant eat brocolli without farting all day feelsbadman

Attached: 2352352352352.jpg (655x509, 53K)

Learn to cook

Just pin test homo.

How is that a bad thing ?

Brocolli is in the top three tasting veg. Along with red cabbage and green beans

I eat a lot of it. Don't notice any differences behaviorally or gains wise, but it's better than eating a lot of other shit out there.

Isn’t broccoli a myostatin inhibitor also?

I used to despise brocolli but then I realized its because my mom could not cook it properly.

Guys is it worth it to buy a steamer/Ricecooker for my broccoli and rice? Right now im boiling both of them in a pot and i fear im killing a lot of vitamins and other stuff that way

I'm boiling my broccoli too, I don't think its that bad user

Boiling kills the nutrients. I used a steamer for all my veggies. It cost $20 and lasts for years

Attached: 1544722031229.png (863x998, 340K)

>very low doses

key word here, so fuck that disgusting broccoli shit

haven fun never making it ya simp

Attached: 1545348166308.jpg (500x667, 58K)

Broccoli is fucking delicious this is a horrible opinion

Underage detected. Brocolli is God tier to mature taste buds.

I see a future wordfilter

Research Says Boiling Broccoli Ruins Its Anti Cancer Properties
warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/pressreleases/research_says_boiling/

Thanks user. Are microwaving bags unironically healthier then?

DIM Is A Potent Androgen Antagonist And Estrogen Agonist

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12665522

"DIM inhibited androgen-induced androgen receptor (AR) translocation into the nucleus. Results of receptor binding assays indicated further that DIM is a strong competitive inhibitor of DHT binding to the AR. Results of structural modeling studies showed that DIM is remarkably similar in conformational geometry and surface charge distribution to an established synthetic AR antagonist, although the atomic compositions of the two substances are quite different. Taken together with our published reports of the estrogen agonist activities of DIM, the present results establish DIM as a unique bifunctional hormone disrupter. To our knowledge, DIM is the first example of a pure androgen receptor antagonist from plants."

Maybe there's a reason why it tastes fucking awful (i.e. poisonous)?

Attached: lmaoveganism.jpg (998x747, 426K)

The uncomfortable truth is if you're having to look into ways to boost test and are actually banking on them you were never meant to make it in the first place. Normal people who are into muscle building just eat and lift.

Healthiest way is buying fresh veggies and steaming/eating them as soon as possible. Don’t know much about microwave bags but depends on how they were cooked/stored

Broccoli and spinach are the only vegetables I don't want to kill myself while eating.

Steam it then mix in some chopped garlic and hot sauce. Fucking yum

Does steaming kill bacteria though?

Dunno. If you wash your veggies your fine. People eat em raw

not the user you're talking to but what do you think about putting broccoli in a shake

Microwaving plastic releases estrogenic chemiclas such as BPAs. Buy a fucking steamer already

Healthiest is buying frozen veggies actually, they loose quite some vitamins and nutritients during transport and laying around in the shelfs.

Splitting hairs but assuming they are instantly frozen you have a point but you never know how long they take

What's up with people here hating vegetables? I can eat literally every one. What sort of faggot hates fucking broccoli?

Trips of truth
I love everything but Brussels sprouts

Nuh uh.

Day 4 of eating X. I have like so much energy bros, and my skin cleared up from leprosy to baby smooth. My dick is now capable of ejaculating with the same destructive power as an anti tank rifle and so I have been taken in by DARPA to aid them in weapons research. My test production is so high that it oozes from my pores, causing any female within a 50 foot radius to have a continuous string of orgasms so potent that it resembles a grand mal seizure.

Why aren't you eating X bros?

broccoli is the tastiest vegetable you underage cocksleeve

Based & redpilled

Mushrooms are good too
livestrong.com/article/526240-do-mushrooms-have-an-effect-on-testosterone-levels/