What do you guys think of Stacy’s speech about she’s got it so hard because she’s beautiful...

youtube.com/watch?v=KM4Xe6Dlp0Y
What do you guys think of Stacy’s speech about she’s got it so hard because she’s beautiful, and therefore others don’t understand her? And how being beautiful sucks because when she’s in bed with two super hot guys she doesn’t know which one should eat her out first? And how femcels should just be themselves because ~everyone is a star~ (and theur genetics suck, as she actually states) lmao

Attached: C11A794C-ABC8-44F7-A8C0-E393FA61947E.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Femcel here.
I’ve seen this video before and it makes me cry. She means well, I think, but ultimately she forgets how ridiculously privileged she is and how she can never understand the hell ugly women go through, even if she acknowledges she’s treated differently. “Just accepting who you are” is really fucking easy for her, just like Adriana Lima who said “the key to being beautiful is believing you are beautiful!!!”.

>femcel he-
RATATATATATATAATA

Attached: 1540684324652.png (502x400, 90K)

I guess looks aren't EVERYTHING. But Jesus, be aware they account for a ton of stuff in life. Being born beautiful is starting out way ahead.

Attached: tay9.png (540x810, 622K)

I feel like a good portion of ugly girls can be decent if they are fit with good hygiene and actually use less make up. If you know how to market yourself im sure you could be at least a 5 or 6 to most

lol your fucking stupid if you think I'ma sit through 9 minutes of some cunty weeping.

She's not even that beautiful imo

>Watching Ted talk

Attached: bjzq1qieldkrj5wcy1zi.jpg (800x560, 117K)

And she can be decent without all of that hard work. With equal effort she will always outperform the average Becky.

Can I be your bf

Shave her head and she'll look like a dude. She OK looking but not beautiful.

can i suck your tits?

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

>"femcel" talks about privileges
>attracts several orbiters in under 20 minutes
Lmao

>And how being beautiful sucks because when she’s in bed with two super hot guys she doesn’t know which one should eat her out first? And how femcels should just be themselves because ~everyone is a star~ (and theur genetics suck, as she actually states) lmao
this wasn't mentioned at all in the video

but tbqh, i have no idea what the talk about was about
>i'm pretty, and i have so many benefits
>but i'm not always happy
>if there's a takeaway, i hope we're more comfortable acknowledging the power of image in our perceived success and perceived failures
what does that even mean?

It’s worthless “orbiting” because they don’t know me. I’m fucking disfigured.

Post timestamped pics of face.

I feel sorry for you little baby. I dont want you to get hurt

Attached: fitman.png (440x684, 283K)

you first

Looks unironically don't matter that much. When I'm a confident motherfucker I can get girls p easy. When I'm being a sadcunt I don't get shit, with girls or in life. For the record I don't even look good so I'm not one of those cunts who are good looking and claim it doesn't matter cos theyre too retarded to get girls. It's weird though Ive experienced the confidence thing clearly because my confidence levels go from like 0 to 100 from week to week haha. right now Im trynna keep that shit 100 all the time baby

Attached: defeat.jpg (960x566, 46K)

>is disfigured
>still wants anons to show their faces so she can pick the better one
>muhh privilege
Lmao, imagine living your whole live as a hypocrite.

Attached: T3X4Lfs.jpg (908x1448, 174K)

get off the internet jesus christ

you dont see a woman that beautiful every week

thats pretty rare

Ends the talk with gender and racial oppression nonsense

Looks like the ideology got her

She just wants to virtue signal

i know what you mean. you are manic depressive just like me

She's not blonde and her voice is annoying.
So basically 2/10 would not bang.

Daily reminder that there are no true femcels

Self proclaimed femcels are standardcels

why does literally every single woman have to pretend to be insecure and depressed? is it just so they seem more attractive to men? probably.
i'm a fucking friendless loser who sleeps on the floor and hasn't woken up to sunlight coming through the window or to the sounds of birds chirping in 6 years and i'm not even an insecure faggot like all these women. frankly its insulting
and its so pathetic when men fall for their shit and try to make them feel better. if i ever come across a sad women i just tell her to stop complaining and to fuck off. i don't even feel bad because she can just go to the next beta bitch and get some comfort from him. there is literally no reason to pity these women because they have thousands of men lined up to help them, and you'll just be wasting your time. even if you think she's some friendless NEET, there will always be some other cuck to help her, so don't waste your time or energy

Attached: 1540630322811.jpg (644x800, 150K)

>thats pretty rare
where do you live? uglyfuckpolis?

>Femcel

Bitch, I will have sex with you right now if you give me your email

But you won’t

She's fairly plain, just not ugly.

Attached: GettyImages-668306878.jpg (640x960, 101K)

i had a girlfriend that I loved more than anything. she had a nice body, not the prettiest face. we broke up and my heart is broken to this day. she's probably a 5. she had a great personality, funny, smart and cute. she could hold up a conversation and make me laugh. this is so rare for women.

the thing is i'd never have approached her if we hadn't been in class together. we became friends and i fell in love with her. so it's not all looks. I think if she were prettier I'd never had the chance.

Attached: 1540521618822s.jpg (250x211, 9K)

>still got it

TEDx...The only allowed T*Dx talk is Sam Hyde's.

Like a billionaire complaining about having too much money

Being ugly for girls is same as being beta for guys, maybe a bit worse. As an ugly guy you can at least be strong or something but as an ugly girl, you're fucked.

She's like a 7/10 at absolute most though lmao what is this shit? The only reason she looks good in the few photos I saw when skipping through the videos was b/c makeup, photography and good editing, which anyone can do.

yeah I'm probably bipolar lol

Im more of a zoomer than a boomer desu

Most ugly women are just lack of care.

Way harder for a girl to actually be ugly though. If you see an ugly girl 99% of the time it's because of bad hygiene, fat or not knowing how to dress. It's really rare that their face is literally just that fucked. Even then, they can get plastic surgery so we're back to them having poor hygiene and being fat. The ones that can't even be fixed with plastic surgery are like 1/1,000,000

Also, look how this girl has improved a lot by just taking care of herself.

Attached: IMG-20181206-WA0000.jpg (367x604, 18K)

now

Attached: IMG-20181206-WA0004.jpg (372x658, 26K)

>manly cheeck bones
>average breast and hip size
>average hair and eye color
I dont get it either

>just taking care of herself
>implants

Not even an ugly 1/10 guy would date her

she wanted to look more like a bitch, but see how she was improving even without implants.

Attached: IMG-20181206-WA0002.jpg (373x576, 28K)

post a photo of what you consider to be a 1/10.

>femcel
You could get laid within 3 hours if you wanted to. Femcels do not exist.

Except plastic surgery exists. And then she does squats for an ass. Suddenly she is 6-7/10

cool story, faggot. go tell your boyfriend about it

Attached: zzzz.jpg (899x768, 102K)

1/10 would be some severely disfigured guy what can't move from his wheelchair. Even then I doubt he'd kiss her with love.

I wouldn't call this woman pretty or pleasant.

Not them but colour me curious. In what way are you disfigured?

Yeah, I agree with your point.

Based and redpilled

The most unattractive thing about you, if you really are a woman and not some LARPING neckbeard, is the fact you are so masculine in your mentality. Just look at you, you're sat around on a cartoon forum posting with incel lingo and acting like a teenage boy.
There's plenty of men that would want to be with you.

based

>tattoos
>improvement

surely you jest

Attached: 1547034860918.png (909x427, 589K)

What a whore, i just watched this ted talk and knew from the way she was talking about her race that she had non white kids.
>im so lucky to be born white
>has black child
How fucking selfish and unfair to your child, i don't get it.

smart frogposter

kek

it is rare to find a woman without a tattoo nowadays. this one just followed the fashion.

Is it true that women will go up to other women and call them ugly to their face?

Attached: 1547239286016.jpg (676x581, 38K)

does she actually have black kid?

TED Talks are pseudo shit with no actual content, just a feel good narrative.

Ted talk is absolute trash tier. It was good years ago but now it's nothing but SJWs with no self awareness virtue signaling and telling everyone just b ur self lol

he did a TEDx?

>And how being beautiful sucks because when she’s in bed with two super hot guys she doesn’t know which one should eat her out first?
Did she actually say this?

How do you not know about that

WE’RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

>femcel here

Attached: come on son.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

>tedx
May as well read jezebel while you're at it, cuck

just bee yourself

>femcel

Bitch, I'm in a snapchat group with this girl who is literally a 3/10 who is always posting pictures of her gross self constantly out partying and fucking dudes. She apparently has the confidence to be a slut despite being an uggo. If you at least have tits and somewhat of an ass you can slather makeup on and go get hit on at a bar. Jesus Christ, women were a mistake.

Why aren’t you one of those dudes who fuck her at parties?

I don't want to fuck that uggo. I did fuck a salvadorian qt I picked up at a bar a few weeks ago.

Reminds me of the normies who try to act like they ever have any sort of anxiety, depression, or can in any way shape or form relate to loser types or feign caring and saying "omg if you need anyone to talk to i am here!"

Nothing worse than these super entitled people who have never faced any sort of adversity in their lives trying to pretend like they are victims or that they are a lot more insightful than they are and faking humility like this bitch.

>Oh gee, I'm tall beautiful rich and I will never have a problem having people want to be around me, having friends, having a boyfriend or husband, having kids, etc even if my personality is bad. But believe me, it's not all great, my life is actually pretty difficult!