How much does it really harm gains?

How much does it really harm gains?

Attached: smoking.jpg (275x183, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9EkaeaX7E8
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijc.23033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harms your financial gains too retard.

It doesn't. It's just propoganda pushed by soiboys. Notice how much the number of smoking people decreased over few years. In late 20th century all teenage boys were smoking and they were manly, liked technical stuff, sports etc. Now it's bunch of soiboys who are afraid to smoke, drink and doing sports. I'll kill them all.

Attached: e76e81f5dd093e6e038d561f19164066.jpg (1024x1398, 229K)

It doesn’t harm gains unless you do cardio and if you do cardio gtfo

PS nigga it boosts free test

Damn it really do be like this

Not at all, smoke up champ

Attached: 6footortalleronly.jpg (275x183, 4K)

it does harm your gains since breathing is very important when it comes to lifting.
proper breathing technique is 20% of the weight you can carry.

I've read that it deprives your body of oxygen and vitamins and you need those to build muscles

you niggas really tellin the truth or just coping?

Jewish propaganda to prevent you from becoming the ubermench powered by nicotine
The jews fear what the white man can do with very mild stimulants that last a very short amount of time

Gains? Not really, and in most cases it doesn't even hurt your health that much when you are young, but it will fuck you up when you get older. heart and lunge diseases, cancer etc...
all of my older family members are smokers, some of them heavy, and they all have health problems.

Smoking is no joke, and it will get you and your wallet get killed, so quit it.

Attached: 65464567567.jpg (3508x2480, 969K)

as a prior smoker I can say it doesn't affect gains, but it does, at least it did mine, harm my state of mind. Id feel terrible smoking after a session becasue id feel better than the majority of the population for actually working out. then sparking up a cig Id just be put back into the majority.....

stand out OP, you can quit if you really wanted too

>Yeah anons, it's cool to not smoke. Fuck being masculine, we can be whatever we want to be.

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

>proper breathing technique is 20% of the weight you can carry

Attached: 28308268_2094543790777268_140102429_n.jpg (960x901, 57K)

it kills you and then you cant lift weights when you're dead
retard

Attached: We+love+you+kek+_8c4200f51a241080c29d940a9fdb7249.jpg (500x508, 47K)

hinders wound healing, hardens your arteries

>it kills you and then you cant lift weights when you're dead
good

You associate smoking with being masculine?

How could it deprive your body of vitamins? It won’t affect the solubility of any macronutrient or micronutrient into your body, as for depriving your body of oxygen I imagine it has a minuscule effect. It boosts test and feels good brah.

>nicotine
>caffeine
these are good ways of having goyims on the leash

Attached: 6319662.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

>correlation=causation
As expected from a retard who would listen to tobacco companies, KYS

Attached: 3F85ACDA-9B55-4A39-AC86-9502C2B0C5CD.png (209x241, 8K)

Holy shit is the guy on the left this guy?

Attached: 1477573938408.jpg (838x1024, 103K)

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=E9EkaeaX7E8

>harm gains
Huh? It increases testosterone, how would it harm gains?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.30_[2018.06.16_13.28.55].png (355x347, 134K)

Hitler was one of the biggest anti-smoking advocates and actually provided hard evidence that jews push tobacco, versus you who just attributes jews to being behind anything you emotionally dislike no matter what.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post....

>continues to abuse memes he doesn't understand

you sound like a 14 year old who had a couple of smokes

This will damage the inner Jew inside of you. Smoke.

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 15K)

Quick question.
Are you supposed to inhale the smoke into your lungs like when smoking weed? I bought a pack of cigs and I think I'm wasting them because I do t feel anything from them. I remember when I was a teen and stole a few from my mom I would at least get lightheaded/ slight euphoria but now I don't feel anything from them. Tried the Juul for lols and nothing.

You can make your own cig's at a cost of $0.09 a cig or less

is there an original pic of this, that is not a pepe.

It fucks up your ability to breathe. It also made me feel sick.

t. someone who quit a month ago.

you use your cheeks like you're sucking a straw to draw it into your mouth then inhale

based and red pilled

never allow the inner Jew to control you

What isn't propaganda to schizo Jow Forumsfags? You really expect me to believe that vaccines, 9/11, mass shootings, and now smoking causing cancer is all faked by Jews?

Literal retard kys.

you're literally planting seeds of cancer in you. If you smoke dont work out or vise versa

I don't smoke but I do enjoy occasional hookah and weed

Attached: 1547330737321.png (285x393, 138K)

It really doesn't, does fuck with cardio to a degree but even that is negligable. My boxing coach smokes like a chimney and he's a fucking tank

>smoking causing cancer
This actually is fake, smokers do not have greater incidence of cancer than non-smokers.

if you've ever been around faggot basedboys you'll know they almost all smoke

Occasionally I'll smoke a few fags on the weekends, but habitual smoking is dumb and fucks with your lungs bigly.

I used to smoke just 1 or 2 ciggies a day and some nights I'd wake up with intense coughing fits unable to breathe. Cardio was also very very difficult, and I had anxiety and fatigue all throughout the day. Whatever you do just don't make it a habit bros.

Attached: 1544765943813.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijc.23033