What is the single best exercise to build bicep mass

retard here, what’s the best mass building exercise for biceps?
>hard mode: no barbell curl

Attached: DC71A935-644D-4C20-B330-206BA599A73C.png (1320x1209, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1YgFZB6alI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genetics.

chin ups

Isn’t that for lats and back?

Literally, they only function of biceps is to bend your forearm. There is no best exercise...

Attached: 1243654769867.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Literally, they only function of biceps is to bend your forearm

Attached: 676C5DA3-DD32-41A2-BA5C-CA19B60171A9.jpg (621x480, 57K)

Rotate too brainlet. Post bicep

This

youtube.com/watch?v=i1YgFZB6alI
/ourmanlet/ has got you covered

This
There is short head and long head and and brachialis and supination and shoulder flexion ald a whole lot of relevant things
Now buy my program that puts the science back in strength

Attached: 79BE3A9B-1277-4DDC-994B-73D8FBE51CB4.png (298x434, 171K)

When using correct form, arm and forearm mirror the same moving pattern as a curl (or hammer curl, if doing neutral grip chin ups)

superset chinups with hammer curls. you wont regret it

i like to do chin-ups for both back and biceps, then any form of curl is fine.

My favorite is probably dumbbell curl while sitting slightly inclined back (spider curl?)

Wow. Do you rotate dumbells to train biceps?

I don't understand why SS these. Wouldn't be better to SS dips with curls and chin ups with skullcrushers for example?

doesn't rotating the dumbells for curls target forearms?

his superset trains to work the muscle beyond failure. your form of supersetting is to save time in the gym

Target brachialis more, but biceps still works. Besides, just because biceps has 2 heads, doesnt mean you can train long head, and short one. They both work always.

not pull ups, chin ups

basically you're maximizing the effort and strain the muscle undergoes in a shorter period of time

ss will take the strain on an already worked muscle to maximum not just use a different one altogether

Fpbp

Unhelpful

>can't explain the difference between bicep curl with free weights vs a cable pulley and the effects of varying tension through complete rom

The exercise itself hardly matters. What you need to do is SQUEEZE hard as fuck your biceps every rep. As soon as I started doing that my biceps blew up