Jow Forums freaks out about low testosterone

>Jow Forums freaks out about low testosterone
>gladly boasts about being a pale shut-in
You are getting enough sunlight per day, right anons You're not willingly cutting your t levels on purpose, are you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-090353_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 816K)

>(((sunlight)))

>implying vampire aren't jews
>implying (((their))) greatest weakness aren't sunlight, 0nions and the holy power of God

The number one cause of cancer death in America is melanoma.
The only healthy level of ultraviolet radiation exposure is no exposure.
"Tans" should be referred to by the more accurate term "radiation burns".Additionally, above a certain latitude, you produce no vitamin d between October and May from exposure to sunlight.

Post skin you pale fucking low t faggot.

Hello there Schlomson Nosebergrosen. Cooped up in your cave I see?

Just supplement vit D dummy.

I haven't had my skin exposed without sunscreen in about 5 years. If I posted a white sheet of paper you would get the same result.
Nothing I have said is incorrect. My t levels are fine, I get my blood work done because I have a doctor and a good insurance plan.

>exposing myself to the possibility of getting melanoma
>not taking vitamin D supplements instead
I'm med, I literally never get pale no matter how little sunlight I get.

sunlight == skin cancer

How much vitamin D-3 should one supplement? The label of my supplement says 1000IU, or 25mcg, is 500% of the daily recommended amount.

dont care im not a pale cumskin

>I'm med, I literally never get pale no matter how little sunlight I get.
arab

>The number one cause of cancer death in America is melanoma.
Not true, lung cancer causes the most deaths. Various skin cancers are just most frequently diagnosed (i.e. BCC), while melanomas in particular barely reach the top 5.

Just take 10k to 15k IU daily and be fine. You have to supplement in the winter anyways or move to Africa.

Not even close. It's lung cancer, breast, prostate, and colorectal. Don't be retarded.

I need to start doing this. I saw myself in a mirror in daylight and I looked like a fucking corpse.

1. I live in Scandinavia and our window for moderate sun exposure is low
2. You could just supplement vitamin D. That's where the T raise comes from.

I live in australia m8. Outside of being a basement-tier NEET avoiding sun is not possible

every winter month i pick a week and go sunbathe for 10 bucks each 3 times in 1 week. it kinda helps i think.
besides that 10k IU vitamine d3 each day

Good to know you're high test mate.

>tfw I was the S O Y B O Y all along

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 12.38.09 PM.png (684x108, 25K)

i dont like to go outside because im a ginger and i dont get tan i get freckles and sunburnt

if i stay inside im pasty white.

either way its' a fucking curse man

Just wear sunscreen and you're set man.

This sounds like brainwashing, why would the absolute giver of all life be harmful for humans. For millions of years we roamed the earth soaking up all of the sun. Melanoma is from shit diet and the body not having enough dietary fats and other vitamins to balance it and properly absorb Vit D3

Literally both of you are fucking retarded and should neck yourselves. How can you be so dumb on a health board? Check your fucking mental health first

Not an argument

Attached: 1543780529743.png (334x346, 127K)