You lads ever think how your life would have been if you didn't come to this website?

You lads ever think how your life would have been if you didn't come to this website?

I was just thinking about it and truth be told i am disgusted by the person i might have been.
i guess i wanted to thank you lads.

Attached: 214123124123.png (380x443, 6K)

Sometimes I want to go back to believing that all races are equal and da ebil j00s is just a meme.

Attached: image1.png (512x512, 186K)

26 yrs old here with neat and stable lifestyle, worked my ass off to get to this point.

I started lurking this board before high school, as insecure kiddo. Jow Forums is one of the best place in the web, will quit never. You guys are the best.

i don't
i remember being ignorant on the subject and being completely lost in every argument
things made sense at some points but when the same principles were applied to something equivalent nothing made sense
like being lost in a cave with momentary glimpses of light
but then again i'm a 2nd world yuropoor that lived in a pretty shit place compared to the west
there wasn't a crashing moment where everything good revealed itself to be shit
it was just a sea of melancholy getting thinner and thinner
sorry for the blog post
my mind just wanders after a workout

I probably would have never gotten into weightlifting.

I wasted so many hours here and all the side-effects of hating normal life.
I got into lifting because of Zyzz and Jow Forums though almost 6 years ago.

Probably wouldn't have made that U turn at 236lb.

I was well on my way dropping the weight cycling 250-300 miles a week and herniated a disk picking up a heavy object overconfidently.

Put on 18lb soon after due to being used to eating so much food from cycling. Felt like giving up, I was being punished for trying to lose the weight. Just lay in bed for a month barely able to move and found /fat and just clock watched calorie counted and learned about 1/2/3/4.

Starved myself off 40lb, embraced the absolute agony of walking around again and joined the gym on an offer.

190kg for 5 on the diddly yesterday, I have 7-8 reps in me, but it's not a race.

I'm so anti social that interracting with people on Jow Forums makes me happy. I truly love this place and my fellow gym bros.

Attached: 1543675577636.png (1022x1146, 494K)

This site saved my life.

I'd probably been on my third helium tank attempt by now if not for Jow Forums

browsing here helped me take lifting more seriously and go from 33% bodyfat to 21%. if it can get me thru that, it can get me thru that last 11%

Would never get into losing weight nor would I start the only physical activity that I really enjoy which is lifting and I would have never stopped being that antisocial guy nobody likes, prob would just end up necking myself. Jow Forums flipped my life over to the good side. I love you brahs

Attached: TheFeelsBrah.jpg (248x204, 12K)

we're all gonna make it lads
we'll acquire sick gains, qt 3.14159 gf and rid the world of the jewish menace

Attached: 676432134534.jpg (719x719, 131K)

About to go on a second date with this girl anons. Im dyel af and literally have just cut to see my abs and done bodyweight exercises with a 75lbs resistance band and its working.

Discovering this place has been both a curse and a blessing.
I have reached the most low points in my life when I was still browsing Jow Forums and Jow Forums.
I became socially autistic and isolated myself from some of my friends and I got into the same cancerous politics that killed some of my family members less than 100 years ago.
Other than that I have wasted a lot of time on boards like Jow Forums, where all discussion is the same circlejerking as the day before, where people shit on each others countries and talk about their own without really knowing anything outside of their basements, streets or cities.
Discovering boards like Jow Forums, /lit/, /ic/, Jow Forums and /mu/ have been an improvement for my life. Those boards can get circlejerky sometimes and can be wastes of time, but they have had more impact on my life than shitholes like reddit ever have.
I stopped spending time on vidya and started getting into my older hobbies like reading and drawing again. I always wanted to improve my health, but never took the effort to do some research until I found it here. Boards like /mu/ and Jow Forums got me interested in things I never cared about before.
I don't regret coming here. If I didn't, I might have been less anti-social, but I would have ended up wasting more time drinking, smoking weed and vidya.

I think I would have been a lot better off and a less bitter and cynical person

>started lurking this board before high school

This just reminded me how long it's actually been. It was 2010 when I found out about Jow Forums. I had a bro who had some sickass wallpapers, and when I asked him where he downloaded them from, he said "from B". Wouldn't elaborate anymore, I'm guessing because of rules 1 and 2. I Googled shit like "wallpapers on B" and "bee wallpapers" until I eventually found /b/, later finding /tr/ and Jow Forums.

I was 15 then, I'm turning 25 in few months. Sometime in the middle of this year will make it officially 10 years that I've been here. Crazy to think about all that's happened in that time. Girlfriends, graduating, moving up and down the east coast, all the jobs, family drama, friend drama. What a fuckin' ride.

To answer your question, OP, I would without a doubt be fatter, lonelier, slightly less educated, and probably a little bit more of an asshole, had I not found about Jow Forums and specifically Jow Forums. Seeing some of the straight up beta and/or edgy stuff that's been posted here has helped me to better figure out what kind of person, what kind of man, that I do/don't want to be. I wish we could do a meet-up or something and not have it be a total disaster. I'd genuinely love to meet some of you guys, because at this point you're like really cool step-siblings or something.

Anyways... sorry about the blog. I wanna thank you guys too. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: longtime.png (396x310, 223K)

>I wish we could do a meet-up
please no mate

If I never found Jow Forums I would be waaaaaaaaaaay more naïve and unworldly

without Jow Forums I'd still be out of shape, but without Jow Forums I wouldn't have lost like twelve thousand dollars

so I dunno

we just need a rule. basically u gotta have at least 2 GFs and a full time job before ur allowed to meet up

>we just need a rule. basically u gotta have at least 2 GFs and a full time job before ur allowed to meet up
no
it will be cancer
please mate
no

If I never found Jow Forums, there'd be a lot wrong with me. I'd be a fat, leftist, reeeing basedboy who thinks "science" is the only important thing in life because I didn't see myself as someone who deserves any attention. I'd be stressing myself out and die of a heart attack.

>he fell for the link shills
lmao

this is the only way to filter out the neckbeards and incels

no matter what you do it will still be cancer
please just let our thing stay the way it is

Go to r/wallstreetbets to make your money back

Attached: 6235554234213.jpg (717x880, 141K)

I came here about 2 years ago after some major life changes and getting lonely
So no I dont regret it

What, you don't wanna sit in a room with half a dozen people who actually lift and 3 dozen more who haven't touched a barbell in the life? It's a nice idea, but I know it would be a disaster.

>Started browsing Jow Forums at 11 because I heard about it on a webcomic
>Mfw I'm 22 now
Where does the time go bros?

Attached: 1546468770921.png (1600x1112, 676K)

YOU WONT DO SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT INCEL

i'm 2/3rds done mate
get ready for the third

Attached: 412314533.png (686x689, 80K)

This board got me into the gym and made me start watching my diet better and the lonely boomers and autists offered me a glimpse into what my future would be if I didnt try and be more social. Now I'm fit and have an actual friend group and a girlfriend so thanks for everything boys

Attached: 1547118415656.jpg (744x744, 278K)

Don't get mad user, he's just trying to motivate you.

It goes away, user. Goes away too quick.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (514x502, 50K)

I’m 31 and I found this place at 26.

Im a late bloomer with everything I do in life.

you wont do fuckin shit you incel

>r/wallstreetbets

Fun fact: that was founded by some Jow Forumsfags as a troll to make redditors lose money. One of the most successful trolls of all time. It's self perpetuating at this point.

Attached: 1546198800770.jpg (317x432, 24K)

>mfw I just realised I have been here for 8 years
>mfw I realise how fucking long 8 years are
I mean I'm a newfag by most standards but jfc

Attached: 1482383569621.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You joined at probably the worst point in Jow Forums history

Luckily I didn't actually come on + get Jow Forums until like 2014 or 15, and honestly this is my favourite board by far ever since I first set foot here

Attached: Up here, Faggot..webm (640x360, 1.11M)