Stop trying to be sad about balding

It's a part of life and yourself. My hairline was receeding rapidly in my early 20s followed by a massive cope. I know I was just trying to stall the inevitable but now that I shaved it off I said bye-bye to my pathetic bitch self and hello to newfound confidence. My girl looks at me completely different now and I love how low maintenance it is. The "Just shave it off bro" meme is anything but.

Attached: XVVl0od.jpg (563x1000, 193K)

I'm not sad bro, don't worry. I just have come to terms that I will not have a gf again. Not a problem, many people live alone.

Attached: Ws3jef4.png (433x910, 724K)

You have a loser mindset. Thats not how winners think - look at it this way: do your best and if it still doesnt work out, you will have given it your all and failed anyway which means it then literally is oit of your control. You can do it, were all gonna make it, bro

>It's a part of life

Yeah if you're a beta cuck faggot. Imagine actually going bald. I bet you're under 6'0 too.

>I just have come to terms that I will not have a gf again.
>again
I am 23 years old and never even held a girls hand, hugged, kissed, fucked, absolutely none of it. My hideous looks prevent me from ever getting any intimacy from anyone.

that's weird because i'm balding and have the most attractive gf I've ever had

One of the worse beards I've seen in some time. Do yourself a favour and get rid.

I can tell you never had to deal with this bs

women love it bro

Attached: zgrtl2wuifu11.jpg (1200x730, 95K)

Now that I think of it if I'll get a gf she would be the most attractive gf I ever had, that's kinda awesome.

Exceptions prove the rule.

This.

Attached: B01C3D41-ED48-4F4B-B368-DC1C6CBAA644.jpg (383x434, 60K)

Shut the fuck up retard and take it back. Even Hitler wasn't save from a receeding hairline, what the fuck have you accomplished.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 11K)

He wasn’t receding.

How old is she?

What is his leddit name again? Iirc he rates himself an 8/10

Give this guy some head spikes and he looks like the little ugly kid from Diamond Is Unbreakable.

Id probably kill u irl fag

I honestly have no clue what my skull shape looks like because I've always had thick longer hair and never cut it short.

I'm starting to recede a little though. I'm kinda afraid that once I get to the point where I have to shave it, I'm going to discover I have some disgusting alien-looking head shape or something.

It will resemble a dome as you age, sorry. The latest research on baldness states that skull growth and scalp calcification (tight, can’t move it voluntarily) are main factors in baldness.

Attached: B32C3726-4B61-4BBB-A4FC-3E0C70A6F693.jpg (1200x799, 58K)

why do i see so much sadness in his eyes

I'm talking about skull shape, not scalp calcification or whatever the fuck. Like how these dudes have really awful shapes

So is impacted wisdom teeth and crooked teeth
Impaired vision
Scoliosis
Bad complexion
We fix all these things because they affect they improve the quality of life. Baldness is no differnt fixing it improves quality of life. There's no moral or salient philosophical principle that says you should just accept things that are in your ability to change for the better because its natrual.
Go fuck yourself.

>hold my glasses
>*takes off shirt*
>What did you say about my wife and her boyfriend??

Didn’t you read the whole post, brainlet?

Attached: 37D0A288-3C0E-4778-92B0-39E4D91466F1.png (1200x630, 724K)

He’s JUSTed.

>be over 130 years old
>balding
>tfw
JUST

Attached: hitler 12.jpg (615x923, 59K)

W-W-We are all gonna make it, my fellow baldlet bros. Shave it and bloatmaxx in the name of our Lord, Kyriakos Grizzly.

Attached: 013201920958.jpg (810x1080, 133K)