Since smoking increase testosterone, how do we find the balance between increasing test and doing health damage?

Since smoking increase testosterone, how do we find the balance between increasing test and doing health damage?

Attached: 124356476585785.jpg (618x410, 43K)

Smoke 3 times a week?

You don't which is why people take roids

Dont smoke and do test

You take pure nicotine to avoid all the other carcinogens in cigarettes, and probably limiting yourself in quantity and frequency so you don't get highly desentisized to its effects. I vape it pure, don't get it flavored, not only does it damage the filter so you have to replace it more often, but it probably contains anti-androgenic substances.

You can also take and make sure your diet is high in anti-oxidants since oxidative damage is the main way Nicotine can be harmful. Here's some : Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium, Iodine, Coenzyme Q10, legumes like lentils, Beta-Carotene (Carrots), Lycopene (Tomato sauce), berries.

smoking is the most retarded way to consume nicotine, stop doing boomer shit

This is actually an interesting concept.
Are there other substances more beneficial than nicotine to ingest via inhalation?

Is the nicotine that increase your testosterone, you don't need to take all the other shit that cigarretes has. I smoke anyways cuz i am fucking retarded

I don't think anything is really beneficial to ingest via inhalation since you'll be iritating your lungs. Theorically, Nicotine would be more beneficial if taken topically or orally unless there are mechanisms I don't know of like if it damages the gut linings or causes allergic reactions. I've read though that topical application is the only way you can overdose and die from it.

If you mean other substances in general that are better to keep T high and Estrogen low (Nicotine is actually more effective toward Estrogen in my experience; this is also why people are often urged to smoke after sex since Estrogen receptors are upregulated by orgasm or ejaculation); it would be hard to say. Nicotine is one that has a very noticeable effect whereas many supps may just as well be placebo. Getting your nutrient requirements is probably effective; especially Vitamin A and K2. Both are androgenic and anti-estrogenic; even K2 is said in a study to directly inhibit Estrogen synthesis whereas most supps do it indirectly by inhibiting Aromatase which isn't the only way Estrogen is produced.

Smoke a pack per week, and you should be ok

practice the buteyko method and your lungs will stay healthy

Only dumbshits smoke. Don't do it AT ALL. See pic related.

Attached: all you need.png (1024x768, 29K)

TRT Dose of Test will run you cheaper and certainly won't fuck you up as much as smoking even just a little bit

Do nicotine patches do anything if you aren't trying to quit smoking? Or gum? Do they contain nicotine

For a while I smoked when going out or when stressed. This amounted to about 5-10 cigs a week. But even at this amount I noticed my cardio getting worse so I stopped altogether. I don’t know if I can feasibly balance it without sides.

What a stupid fucking post

Attached: c44[1].png (1293x1407, 718K)

>TRT DOSE OF Test

Attached: 1546327401543.jpg (599x707, 420K)

By smoking the less harmful brand.

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 15K)

can your discord group stop posting this garbage by now.
every fit member knows you are weakminded faggot with a body of a loser.

But then you fall behind those who smoke and pin