There are people on this board who don't go to sauna at least 5 times a week

>there are people on this board who don't go to sauna at least 5 times a week

Attached: DaHeLHNXkAAsM1m.jpg_large.jpg (793x648, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y21n7_dKTkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unpopular opinino zyzz wasn't a sauna....

>zyzz wasn't a sauna
brave words

When I was in Belgium I tried the sauna at the hotel, since I'd never done one before
It was pleasant in there for a few minutes, then the sweating became a nuisance- it'd get into your eyes, ears. Then once I was done (I stayed in there for the same duration as some Euros, to make sure I was doing it right) I just felt exhausted and groggy for the rest of the day, like I'd had the energy sweated out of me.

Depends on the humidity, too. Turkey's 60C with herbs and steam or Finland's 90C as dry as a desert -- either way, don't want to spend more than 15 minutes inside at a time.

DELETE THIS

Dude Finnish sauna is not dry. What do you think löyly is for?

Attached: afdb8d27.jpg (230x142, 3K)

Redpill me on saunas
Just seems like getting naked with a bunch of guys without fucking

>getting naked with a bunch of guys without fucking
>without fucking
You've obliviously never been to a sauna before.

>5 times
Try 14, if you aren’t going twice a day then you’re never going to make it

>not getting naked with the bros
It's like you don't want to make it.

>Zyzz wasn’t a sauna
W-what? Say it isn’t so

>sit in sauna
>increases growth hormone
>increases circulation
>relaxes muscles
And the best conversations are always in sauna. (the only place where Finnish people talk to strangers)

Attached: 0f394ca4.jpg (240x163, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y21n7_dKTkQ

Heat is the secret to Nordic hearts.

Finns sit in sauna, Icelanders sit in heitur pottur.

>guys
You're doing it wrong. I time my sauna visits to be right after the yoga class finishes and enjoy my time in the company of naked and gorgeous women. Sweating, rubbing themselves, stretching, massaging each other.

You must take a cold shower or cold bath after. You'll feel relaxed and refreshed.

They just fixed the sauna at my gym. Too afraid to go inside. It's not always homosex in there right?

Attached: 1546999005039.jpg (604x613, 51K)

Did you...did you not take a plunge in the ice-cold water? Did you do it in the morning?

Depends on where you are. I've never seen another dude in mine, but lots of women. And since bathing suits are banned, it's quite sexy. In a month I've seen more beautiful tits that in the previous 27 years of my life combined.

My gym has a sauna but I've never tried it.
What are the benefits? Is it worth it?

Helps with muscle soreness. Gives a massive boost to the cardiovascular system. Helps with the skin conditions like acne.
And it's quite pleasant. The relaxation that you get after plunging yourself into a cold bath or tipping a bucket of ice-cold water over you after the sauna, is amazing. 5-15 minutes in the sauna, plunge and then 10-15 minutes of relaxing in the resting area. Repeat to taste.
And you get to sit naked in a small, hot room full of hot, naked women.

>tfw become a social butterfly whenever in a sauna
>let the boomers give me their life story then bantee the fuck out of them

Attached: 1531028464948.png (800x894, 41K)

Don't talk in the sauna. It's a place for relaxation and contemplation, not your yapping.

that would never fly here and I'm too horny for that anyhow

>full of hot, naked women.
Only old dudes in mine, sadly. There's also no bath, just a big communal shower next to the sauna. Should I just take a shower afterwards, or a quick burst of cold water?
idk how any of this works.

First of all, saunas are very hot, you won't get an erection or anything. Second of all, you can wrap yourself in a sheet, it's just that nobody actually does it. And third, where the fuck is here? Unless it's bongland or burgerstan, I'm pretty sure rules are the same everywhere. Saunas are co-ed and no bathing suits allowed.

Is there at least a bucket? Mine has this huge bucket mounted on a swivel high on the wall that fills with cold water that you can tip over yourself.
If not, just take a good long shot of cold water, then take a proper shower. Exfoliate for a bit too, wash your face with soap.
Then rest.

Can someone tell me what a sauna is for? Like, what are you supposed to get out of it?

What, this thread doesn't have enough for you? Read, my melanin-enriched friend.

Not really. All I see is "relaxation, relaxation, relaxation."

I guess I'm not as strung out or sensitive to stress as you guys.

My gym has a sauna. I'm afraid to go there tho. I've been to sauna with my ex gf and it was nice, I had no problem being naked. But in the gym it's different somehow. I'm scared of being mogged or homosexed.
What do?

Muscle relaxation. Helps with DOMS, joint inflammation. And cardiovascular system. And skin.

Do you not take showers in your gym? That's way more homosex, since there are no women in the male showers.
And the mogged part, well, you just have to deal with it. They heightmog you, you penismog them. You do have at least a 7-incher, right, user?

Attached: download (8).jpg (624x346, 38K)

I lift after work and then just drive home. It's more convenient than bringing shower equipment and extra clothing.
My dick is 7 inches when hard, but I'm a grower so it can be tiny as fuck too.

Do you ever use this? Is it worth it? What it feels like?

Attached: Finnish_Vasta_(Vihta).jpg (408x614, 90K)

>extra clothing
You nasty. Driving home in gym clothes, stewing in your own filth.
People like that aren't welcome in the sauna.

These are not for your normal sauna, these are used in a steam bath. It feels great, if wielded by a person who knows what they're doing.

not him but why would i want people looking at my penor
that's for homosex
also i'd probably want to rape a bitch

I'm not very filthy after lifting. Don't sweat much. Soon I'll live next to the gym so I'll be walking home.
I'd shower before going into the sauna tho.

Typical burger.

Trying to rape a girl is exactly how you get 'homosexed' by the security.

i'm a yuropoor

Birch leaves are best, eucalyptus is acceptable. Good for your skin, wet the leaves and then pretty much flagellate different spots of your body for a few seconds

>t. estonian

i said i'd probably want to not that i'm going to

Oh, it starts to make sense. Ahmed, get out.

i'm a real yuropoor
unironically
would the thought of raping a naked grill in front of you never occur in your mind?
like seriously if that cuban bitch from bladerunner was in front of you right now naked, would you not want to rape her?
if the answer is no, you're probably a homosex

>without fucking
>without

Take Scottish showers, you dumb niggers, don't ruin your heart with saunas

No, Ahmed, real men don't think about raping women all the time. That's why your kind needs to be eradicated.

What about hatefuck?

i didn't say all the time though mate
i'm saying if she's naked in front of you
she probably knows what she's doing too

Still no. So, are you a muzzie, a gypo or a slav?

I would.
If she ain't covered up it's fair game.

I ain't your mate, fucko.

that's what i'm saying
it's like going into a lion enclosure and being assmad that the lions want to eat you

I like the feeling of the sauna, but I hate breathing the hot air

Just take DNP and become the sauna bro

stop it mate
go back

Rape sluzzies, kill muzzies.

What’s sauna sex feel like, bros?

>get in sauna in just trunks/towel

>black person fully clothes walks in blaring hip hop through their shit 5$ earbuds

almost
every
time

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Here I describe a good day's program
t.Slav lion

imagine the smell mate

Unpopular opinion but turkish baths are so much better than saunas.

Both are good for muscle relaxation and your skin though. Saunas are dry while turkish baths are steamy, good to clear up your lungs too.

I refuse to believe anybody does this

>turkish baths
but i don't like bugs mate

I'm not the same guy. I'm Scandinavian.

Like you're going to die but you still have to fuck like a two-stroke so you can nut before you get a stroke.

My gyms sauna is a hotbed for homosex hookups. Thanks craigslist. Not all the time tho but enough to keep me from using it. I don't really care my apartment has a spa to relax my shit.

Hot showers will do thanks.

>my gym has a sauna
>one is for men and one is for women but they're both in the same room anyways
>bathing suit is required
>no löyly allowed
>no vihta allowed
>180F max temperature "for safety"
>15 minute max timer "for safety"
>no showers nearby
I hate living in burgerland

Attached: 1544903843923.png (256x256, 23K)

Golden even?

Attached: You+need+this+_94ee9e571d48b093b513b49488a8ae24.jpg (326x186, 17K)

Ye it's great now during winter.
I'm usually alone in there too, so I can lie down on the top level after rinsing myself in cold water and throwing water on the rocks. It's top comfy.

Attached: 1504555925883.jpg (798x2012, 356K)

if warm showers are bad for your nuts then wouldn't saunas do the same?

Too scared to go into a sauna. Don't want to get Zyzzed.

Attached: Oy-Vey.jpg (464x576, 78K)

>mfw i see the day freedom country is more regulated than germanistan
our saunas are do whatever just agree with other people on it and if you die that's on you, parents look after kids

Yeah but just don't do it every day. There's a lot of sauna benefits but sperm count is not one of them. You don't sauna for hours the same way you'd cook your nuts playing fortnite on your laptop.

Anyone ever banged in a sauna? I swear it’s like a fetish of mine
My favorite part of that peepee tape was that journalists couldn’t tell it was fake just by virtue of the first lines, when prostitutes tell Trump he’s a big guy and he says “for you”

Fully clothed? What, like in a suit?

Sauna didn't hero Zyzz. He choked on sharky's penis.

Tried it once this week, I don't see the appeal. What are the benefits?

>he doesn't wear a suit and tie to his sauna sessions

Attached: 1468172501575.png (268x284, 77K)

Many danish vacation houses have saunas. So if you ever go there on vacation you can bang away every day in your private sauna.

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (1279x710, 1.49M)

Guys help- what wood do I use for my sauna interior? Cedar only? What do fin frens use?

Felt very primal. Animalistic even. Had to stop after 5-6 minutes. Felt VERY light headed. Might do it again idk

Aspen and spruce.

I cant help sucking all the dicks

For some reason i just can tell this is a dude but i don't care, i just want to fuck her/his mouth

It's actually a woman, but it's interesting that you convince yourself it's a man before deciding that you want to fuck it.

Is sauna only for good looking people? I'm tempted to go but I'm fat and I don't like my body. I wouldn't have a problem exposing it when swimming or something, but I feel like a sauna is something more intimate and personal and I don't want to ruin everyone's time by being fat.

Im more of a plate guy myself

Attached: Full_plate_Gothic_armor__XV_century13.jpg (952x1500, 180K)

If you're not good looking enough the sauna concierge will turn you away

does he check everything or just your looks
cause if he has the authority to perform a penis inspection i might be screwed lads

There's a Korean spa with over 15 different saunas with obnoxious themes here in nTexas. Those are co-ed but u have to be wearing a uniform which is uncomfy af.
There's also a dry AND wet sauna in the locker room that are gender segregated, along with 5 jacuzzis at differing temps, a cold bath, a cold-er bath, and a water jet massage area. All that and alot of showers on the margins of the room.
I spend most of my time in there hanging out with the bros, sometimes having homosex but desu the saunas are too hot to keep a boner in for any extended period of time. It's usually just stroking another dude cause penors feel really nice in your hand, warm and firm.

Pic is what the gender segregated room looks like. Except the LEDs are all blue and give me a fucking headache

Attached: beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2015-05-06-spa-castle-locker-room.jpg (400x300, 49K)

I am this guy

threadly reminder that sodomy is against the word of god user
you'll burn in hell for all eternity