Anons I have a sexual question. I fucked a girl but didn’t cum in her today. If I didn’t jizz...

Anons I have a sexual question. I fucked a girl but didn’t cum in her today. If I didn’t jizz, what are the chances she has a baby?

Attached: 5AB6D3AB-EF2A-46A7-BEDA-BDECBBABFB6A.jpg (678x1024, 77K)

how much precum did you leak and are you healthy and fertile or a sickly vegan?

100%
go get a hanger.

You should introduce her to stairs

I don’t really think I leak much

A day or two before ovulation, there is a chance. Even though sperm can survive for about a week, without actually ramming your shit into her, it's not as easy as you would think to get someone pregnant.

thanks user

Either she's pregnant or she isn't
Sounds like 50% chances to me

what the fuck is up with her hair

Its a nonzero number, but still low. Precum has some amount of sperm in it, and you coulda leaked a little. Honestly getting someone pregnant is harder than it seems. Its not a 100% chance you get a girl preggo even if you blasted all in there.

As for the leaking thing, sperm needs to be in your urethra for it to be a factor. If you've pissed and "cleared the pipes " since the last time you came, chances are very low you'd have any sperm in your precum. Start wearing condoms though dawg

been fucking my gf for over a year now without a condom and just pulling out, first times were scary now its just normal and she hasnt got pregnant yet

alright I legit will

damn you’re crazy haha

Fairly sure my wife is pregnant now due to this exact thing. Take from that what you will.

What is this virgin post?
There is literally 0 chance of getting a thot pregnant if you didn't cum inside here or precum there is 0 chance

t. rawdog crew

how long u been rawdogging for?

get her on some fucking birth control man

Is she on birth control?

Post pics of black baby

>permanently fuck her hormones so you can be a degenerate with no repercussions

Do you know her cycle? When was her last period? Does she take any contraceptives?

her period ended 6 days ago

Women can get preggers from precum. If you didn't precum, and you pissed since the last time you came, you should be fine.

If you insist on not using any birth control at least use calendar based contraception.

>Oy vey, now she’s depressed! Give her more medication

If you didn't ejaculate in her you didn't fuck her.
Still it's possible she's preggers.
Imagine being this cucked that you might get some bitch pregnant and you didn't have real sex.

Pick out a name user

If she didn’t use any contraceptions then she definitely has a chance of getting pregnant. What the fuck is wrong with you? Use protection! It's just as much her fault as it is yours tho. Sorry to be harsh but there's really no excuses.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)

This^ even couples that time it perfectly still dont get pregnant every time they try. Ive been pulling out of chicks plenty and have never got on pregnant off precum

Part of it is her hair but she's wearing some kind of head ornament/crown too so it looks weird

It's very possible your precum had sperm but it depends on a number of factors. Your general overall fertility level. Your sperm count. Use condoms user.

50/50
its always fucking 50%
either she has a baby or she doesnt nothing else can happen